Ruffs gets Ruffed up

DeletedUser54578

Btw to lust members, your 4-5 big guys will move to Gents and your lil villages will be food for Gents later i will bump this thread after that happens ;)

Pretty Obvious when you declare against the tribe fighting against the rank 1 tribe, instead of ganging up on the current incumbent rank 1 and summarily make Gents even stronger. The large LUST members have absolutely no plans to win the world with LUST, I feel sorry for the Lust minions.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They Hypocrisy in this declaration is laughable at best.

So let me get this straight....

Lust feels slighted that at the time Sabre, offered CTRL a merge while Lust was warring Ctrl. There is a bit there left out about how Lust was also intent on merging with Ctrl (for the second time this world). So by your logic it was okay for Lust to merge ctrl as enemies as long as nobody else did? The problem was not that Ctrl was an enemy and was merged in by Ruffs mid op, but that Lust wasn't the recipient of the last dance at prom, rather just the handy in the parking lot before everyone showed up.

I also enjoy the part about false pretenses. Lust has no room to talk about false pretenses in trying to justify a war here. I won't currently get into to details of personal conversations with Liars but when you try and spin a propaganda a certain way it's very hard to make valid points when you are guilty of the same, if not worse offenses.

I'm disappointed to not see a north versus south war here :D but a guy can dream cant he?

Rather than attempting to make Lust look good here, just tell it how it is. We got mad that Ctrl didn't merge into us instead, Gents has our backs and we will be the third tribe to declare war on Ruffians. That would have been more respectful.

DeletedUser91827

​I know one thing.... at some point Gents will HAVE to turn on Lust - lol

DVBBS

UBM's post is beautiful xD

d9q75iv.gif

See you nubs on the frontlines, We are already warring 4 tribes, what's one more?

DeletedUser

There is one outcome of this war that i am sure. Lust is gonna keep nobling barbs :lol:

I really feel sorry for gents tho, they cant win a 3vs1 war so they make another top 5 tribe betray Ruffs. I think Gents is the worst no 1 tribe in the history of tribalwars.

Btw to lust members, your 4-5 big guys will move to Gents and your lil villages will be food for Gents later i will bump this thread after that happens ;)
Stop feeling for gents, get war stats <3
We are the worst #1 tribe,yes , your opinion. Even idiots have opinions ( not talking about you , so can't infraction me ) we suck. That is why we are losing the war badly to ruffs... We are so scared of your whining now we are also thinking about disbanding... oh yeah we are the worst rank 1 hell yeah! If we are the worst rank 1 and if you couldn't beat us till now you wouldn't make a better rank 1.
happy warring kill everyone around!

DeletedUser118039

There is one outcome of this war that i am sure. Lust is gonna keep nobling barbs :lol:

I really feel sorry for gents tho, they cant win a 3vs1 war so they make another top 5 tribe betray Ruffs. I think Gents is the worst no 1 tribe in the history of tribalwars.

This post is hyperbolic nonsense mixed with a misunderstanding of how gents play. Stick to facts, and maybe you can add something useful to the discussion next time.

1. We haven't made anyone join this war and you have done nothing to demonstrate that we would need anyone's help. Try taking some villas from us before making such claims. The 72 hours thing is nonsense, you broke the alliance for other things not mentioned in the externals, your leader wanted a north vs. south war the entire time and was always planning on stabbing us in the back. I know for a fact people in your tribe were stacking villages that I had claimed before the war also in the area, so there were many shady things going on on your side.

I am happy that ruffs is defending well it is making for some fun and I was getting bored:p. But trust me when I say you have nothing to brag about yet.

2. Lust are our allies, not just their leaders. Nothing we have done on this world should make anyone think we would abandon and merge with our allies. Fighting straight up with your enemies determining they are a tribe about to fall apart and giving respite to the best players in that tribe to create a stronger tribe towards the beginning of a world, does not make us "the worst number 1 tribe in the history of the game". That is utter nonsense, our moves have been strategically sound and we have saved many good players from being taken out and kept them on this world in our tribe, which has only made us stronger. Anybody who can't see the difference between these two tactics is not thinking clearly. This is likely due to the fact that it is easier and feels more satisfying to just be angry and critical of a number one tribe, than to realistically unpack what they have and haven't done.

I believe it is our right to do whatever we want to do with the players left from tribes that we make disband like echo and IT. And the fact that we were able to make them disband like that shows both diplomatic and in game fighting skill.

And lastly, the only​ big tribes to do an alliance merge on this world have been control and sabre. That doesn't mean more won't follow suit, but stick to some facts and you will do better on the forums next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118039

Another tribe in Gents pocket.

#ThatsSoGentsy

More empty, unintelligent, bully like statements that can't hold a candle to any of mine. It is called equal allies, don't be disrespectful to lust.

And per usual, unlike you, my angry disrespectful tone is not offensive it is only ever a defensive response to protect myself and my allies.

The reason I don't say rude things about regime and ruffians is not because I can't. It is because I respect the effort of the players in both of those tribes.

DeletedUser

Lust is just your puppet and you know it tho if we get killed of they will be next

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The 72 hours thing is nonsense, you broke the alliance for other things not mentioned in the externals, your leader wanted a north vs. south war the entire time and was always planning on stabbing us in the back. I know for a fact people in your tribe were stacking villages that I had claimed before the war also in the area, so there were many shady things going on on your side.

You claim that these things happened and call them facts. Where is your proof? It is true that there are many of us who never had any love for Gents because of your rotten play style, but we have not broken the alliance. Ofcourse at some point it would have been the North vs South, but we had other plans before you broke the alliance, broke your word, and started attacking us.

2. Lust are our allies, not just their leaders. Nothing we have done on this world should make anyone think we would abandon and merge with our allies

How could we possible be thinking you'd merge? You guys wouldn't do that now would you.

I believe it is our right to do whatever we want to do with the players left from tribes that we make disband like echo and IT. And the fact that we were able to make them disband like that shows both diplomatic and in game fighting skill.

Ofcourse it is your right to do so. But it only shows how pathetic people are and how far gone the game is. I remember many tribes where people would stick together and fight to the bitter end. That were the honourable people that earned respect, through hard work. No one will respect you if you flee like a little child after the first big tribe says "BOO". Running is just sad.

I am happy that ruffs is defending well it is making for some fun and I was getting bored:p. But trust me when I say you have nothing to brag about yet.

That is true, we don't have much to brag about. Just the fact that we made two of your OPs go completely wrong. We have yet to get to the offense side, but clearly that is a problem when being at war against 5 tribes. Did you noticed that its 6000 villages against 1900? And that it is 234 vs 59? But not to worry, we are not about to crumble. I'm slowly moving down south killing Gents trains as I go.

DeletedUser116463

Im a fan of of youwkan, so ill go with Lust.

stats as of 17:45ST

Side 1:
Tribes: Lust
Side 2:
Tribes: Ruffs

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,615
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11,615

chart

#NotsoGentsy

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This may seem to be a bit of a surprise post coming from me. Currently Gents has nothing to do with this war and should be kept that way in this thread. Gents had nothing to do with the two tribes unable to come to terms after both sides had done things to make working together more difficult. When/if Gents does get involved, or if recruitment comes to a handful of Lust players leaving a portion of the tribe, tribeless, then these comments would be warranted.

It would be silly to think that as allies or tribes with similar goals that the two (Lust and Gents) would not be supportive of each others efforts. Plenty of speculation can be made as to what will happen but this thread really involves Ruffs and Lust.

Also - posting stats an hour into the war seems abit... unnecessary

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This may seem to be a bit of a surprise post coming from me. Currently Gents has nothing to do with this war and should be kept that way in this thread. Gents had nothing to do with the two tribes unable to come to terms after both sides had done things to make working together more difficult. When/if Gents does get involved, or if recruitment comes to a handful of Lust players leaving a portion of the tribe, tribeless, then these comments would be warranted.

It would be silly to think that as allies or tribes with similar goals that the two (Lust and Gents) would not be supportive of each others efforts. Plenty of speculation can be made as to what will happen but this thread really involves Ruffs and Lust.
Well said ^_^

DeletedUser118039

You claim that these things happened and call them facts. Where is your proof? It is true that there are many of us who never had any love for Gents because of your rotten play style, but we have not broken the alliance. Ofcourse at some point it would have been the North vs South, but we had other plans before you broke the alliance, broke your word, and started attacking us.

How could we possible be thinking you'd merge? You guys wouldn't do that now would you.

Ofcourse it is your right to do so. But it only shows how pathetic people are and how far gone the game is. I remember many tribes where people would stick together and fight to the bitter end. That were the honourable people that earned respect, through hard work. No one will respect you if you flee like a little child after the first big tribe says "BOO". Running is just sad.

That is true, we don't have much to brag about. Just the fact that we made two of your OPs go completely wrong. We have yet to get to the offense side, but clearly that is a problem when being at war against 5 tribes. Did you noticed that its 6000 villages against 1900? And that it is 234 vs 59? But not to worry, we are not about to crumble. I'm slowly moving down south killing Gents trains as I go.

Thank you for responding directly to my posts:) But I think you are missing some of the points I am making and I don't agree with most of what you said.

1)

"How could we possible be thinking you'd merge? You guys wouldn't do that now would you.

The lust merging was in response to the quote I was originally responding to, reread my post if you are unclear.

2)

"You claim that these things happened and call them facts. Where is your proof? It is true that there are many of us who never had any love for Gents because of your rotten play style, but we have not broken the alliance. Ofcourse at some point it would have been the North vs South, but we had other plans before you broke the alliance, broke your word, and started attacking us."

Our rotten play style, more empty disrespectful statements.... And my point exactly you were waiting till the time was right for you to stab us in the back. Doesn't sound like a good ally to me lol. Sorry the war had to happen before you merged a couple of times and had the size advantage. As far as the proof, I don't have physical proof that I could post, just common sense and my rl friends word and the reports of me hitting hugely full stacked villages right after I had already cleared them are now gone. I don't think the vast majority of your tribe was likely aware of any of this stuff, but it was happening. (again believe what you want to believe, but I don't lie).

3)

"Ofcourse it is your right to do so. But it only shows how pathetic people are and how far gone the game is. I remember many tribes where people would stick together and fight to the bitter end. That were the honourable people that earned respect, through hard work. No one will respect you if you flee like a little child after the first big tribe says "BOO". Running is just sad."

It is not pathetic to leave a tribe where almost everyone else is inactive. Another arrogant disrespectful comment by you. These are great players and loyal leaders who were account sitting multiple empty abandoned accounts before they came over. Also on our end taking in these players happened towards the beginning of the world, where we were still trying to recruit an experienced, active and loyal core.

At this point in the world you could make more of a case for how leaving your tribe could be abandoning them, but in the beginning it was more about the fact that they had bad placement surrounded by inactive players and fought hard to get into the best active tribe in the south, which is gents.

And lastly, your tribe is made up of people who abandoned their original leader, for reasonable reasons IMO, but still ran away from a fight with gents, and many of you guys tried to join us at the time, but we didn't want to take anyone else at that moment.

"That is true, we don't have much to brag about. Just the fact that we made two of your OPs go completely wrong. We have yet to get to the offense side, but clearly that is a problem when being at war against 5 tribes. Did you noticed that its 6000 villages against 1900? And that it is 234 vs 59? But not to worry, we are not about to crumble. I'm slowly moving down south killing Gents trains as I go."

We are not bragging about how we are doing, just simply saying that you have nothing to brag about yet. We are huge and growing in all directions we are not just focused on hitting ruffians. If you guys start taking more of our villages, then maybe we will have to focus more on that front. I will repeat what I said above, you guys have done well defending, but nothing offensively. Gaining villages is what matters. And we have done fine, but nothing to brag about also. That is just my opinion on the matter.

DeletedUser116033

LOOKs snipebot won't save you this time :)

Still going on with this? If he had a bot mods would know and would ban him, he's just a good sniper.

Lust is gonna keep nobling barbs :lol:

Btw to lust members, your 4-5 big guys will move to Gents

Lust implemented a no barbling rule unless permitted by the council in the last few days, if you check the stats you'll see the dramatic halt in taking of barbarians. Our 4-5 members will go to gents? The top two members are the founders of lust, 3rd is a council member and wherever he is so is the rank 4,5 and 7th player. The rank 6 player is a co duke. Honestly you should try do some digging before coming out with random crap, Lust is an extremely close knit group.

And yeah i am taking your word on "gents never asking lust to join the war and betray the nap with ruffs" sure :lol:

Lust had a discussion on our forums to decided our own future, everyone pitched in with their decision and we came to a conclusion which side we were going to choose. Since Lust was founded gents have been our allies, originally we did not like them for their recruitment methods (something I openly told their leadership on skype) but as time went on they showed compromise, respected all agreements and worked to help Lust.

Sabre spread lies and became melodramatic after being declared on by gents while fighting bugz, they heard that Lust/Ctrl. were in talks of a potential merge largely supported by both tribes. The intention of this merge was so neither tribe would have to pick a side, and would be able to dictate its own future as its own super power. They lied to two of our members - LOOK and Youwkan, to get them on board. After talking with myself they realised they had been lied to and returned to lust with the knowledge that Sabre had active claims on Lust during an nap.

Sabre caught word of this merge and wanted a 3-way merge which Lust refused out right, as the terms and numbers didn't add up. We wanted a merge with ctrl. to not be influenced by anyone, Sabre wanted a merge to go right to fighting gents. Something we did not agree on, as we said all diplomacy would be discussed within a new tribe. Because Sabre duke got a little sour at us rejecting them for a merge they spread lies and through a fit. Seeing that merge talks were going nowhere Lust resumed operations on Ctrl. with a live operation on cocomajestic and one soon to launch on famousinferno.

When we requested they rightfully kick the refugee they refused, causing even further insult to all they had done in the last 48 hours. While we continued with our op on cocomajestic, the refugee, famousinferno broke the NAP by attacking dreamtrip1. This was the point by which Lust decided the disrespect was too much to work with Ruffs.

Tl;dr

- Lust close knit
- no merge with gents planned
- Sabre had claims on lust during nap
- Sabre recruited refugees
- Sabre Lied about Lust
- Sabre poached members of NAP tribe

We're just treating diplomacy how they treat us, gents were respectful so they get our respect. Sabre were the worst NAP anyone could ask for hence they get the war. You want the truth? The above says all.

DeletedUser1082

Jacob, being offended doesnt make you right, stop using feigned outrage as a replacement for intelligent content.

DeletedUser118039

Jacob, being offended doesnt make you right, stop using feigned outrage as a replacement for intelligent content.

I believe I have plenty of intelligent content in my posts steve I don't just use empty hashtags and pictures. Did you even read my posts. They are full of content dude:p

Now steve has resorted to another tactic, couldn't out argue me with content and doesn't respect my opinion on things, so says I am feigning or faking my outrage to win arguments. I am defending my point of view, my tribe and my alliances against like 20 or so posters, through step by step content. Am I always effective probably not, but it is not coming from a place of feigning anger I am actually angry and more to the point disappointed with these forums.

And furthermore, when I am given no content like this steve post has, what do I do other than call it out for that. How could I add more content to what has no content to begin with.

As we speak people in ruffians continue to contact our leadership and ask if they can jump over and we say no. So who wants to keep this world fun and somewhat balanced..... I know I do and believe it or not although it appears gents aren't, we have many debates about how we can do what is best for our tribe and give us the best chance of winning the world, while not making it too lopsided that if regime happens to be better and more coordinated we would win anyway, just from sheer size.

Mr. Cringer Pants

You go gurl!!!!!!!

At this point in tw, nobody needs a legit excuse to do anything. Ruffs must of known there would be an issue with LUST after they joined CTRL. merged into Ruffs.

I disagree with you UBM, to a degree. It's perfectly acceptable for an old enemy to wage war when your old and now new enemy that joined the other side. Obviously this was expected when Ctrl. jumped to Ruffs. They must of considered this as a ramification. (I hope)

Real world example:

Japan joining Germany in WWII. With America's history of interfering with Chinese/Japanese diplomacy in the past 50-100 years predating WWII. Perhaps a better example would be Russia working with America. Communists and Capitalists working together against Germany.

Might not be the best examples out there but its Saturday and hungover. I do agree they should of just been more straightforward with there declaration though.

I normally say good luck to both sides, but screw you Ruffs. GO LUST!!!

Last edited: