Ruffs gets Ruffed up

DeletedUser118039

So I bring up a mail from a Lust player make one small comment about seeing this argument before by other tribes, in which i did not single out Gents by themselves and you think i'm lumping Gents into what? The reason your tribe gets mentioned if it has nothing to do with Gents is because Gents tends to find a way to have their feelings hurt in every thread. Grow some thicker skin

Yes Gents players/leaders have made this argument before
Yes Bugz players/leaders have made this argument before

I'm not even saying these are the only two tribes ever to make said argument, but they are the two freshest examples i can think of and it's tiring to hear. Players make the tribe - so if a player does something it reflects on the tribe. Who doesn't agree with that?

As for your last point first. I agree that your blanket statement "players do make a tribe" is of course true. And I agree that players actions should reflect how we feel about an overall tribe. But I also believe that this statement has subjective degrees to it. The degrees of reflection depend on the specific player action, the leaderships knowledge of the action and the way the leadership responds to the action.

In this case I would argue that your comment was too strong and that this is a basic non issue, as I am sure the leadership didn't sanction it, it was just one player who was a bit desperate and I trust their leadership will handle it with class.

Players do foolish things from time to time and I believe good tribe leadership shouldn't shame or embarrass their players, but work to inspire them to follow the rules through coherent collective interest arguments.

There are lots of ways to run a successful TW tribe, you don't have to have a dictatorship, even though that can work well too.

Our names are mentioned by other tribes negatively on every thread and then I or someone else from gents comes on to defend the tribe. The one and only time you were mentioned negatively against bugz your leader did the same if you recall. It has nothing to do with our feelings being hurt, it has to do with having enough confidence and self respect to come out against the haters and defend ourselves. But nice try on making us sound soft:p.... Easy things to say when the world is constantly kissing up to you.

As far as my you are not classy comment goes, that was unhelpful and coming from my annoyance and jealousy of this worlds love affair with regime:(

I like you, and your comments hold weight, so I think you should be careful with your pnp as this one seemed quite unnecessarily harsh and critical of a small action to me, one which clearly demonstrates your favoring of ruffs and anti gents and bugz sentiments:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58259

Back on topic:

Opinion: Lust claims diplomacy was infringed upon on multiple occasions
Fact: Ruffs merged in Lust's enemy
Opinion: If Ruffs didn't want multiple wars, they shouldn't have broken diplomacy
Fact: Ruffs is warring BugZ
Fact: BugZ is being warred by Regime and Hugo as well as Ruffs
Fact: Ruffs was planning on BugZ
Opinion: If Ruffs wants less fronts then end one of your wars
Opinion: Ruffs is not dealing with their diplomacy appropriately if they don't want to get gang banged by all the tribes that are mad at them for bad diplomacy

I will not turn this into another bash Gents tribe. The focus is Lust and Ruffs.

DeletedUser76845

Side 1:
Tribes: Ruffs
Side 2:
Tribes: Lust

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 12
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,195
Side 2: 99,916
Difference: 90,721

chart

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well Gents will be dragged into this picture solely because their the No.1 tribe, tribes become no.1 for a reason, Gents influence on Lust is undeniable while they can deny everything and say that they have no hand on it the prime beneficiary of this war will be Lust..If you look at the Map fighting or organizing a 2 front war is difficult, Lust is in a perfect position to create a strong Core tribe under their terms.

Just my opinion of course.

DeletedUser58259

You don't have to believe me, but I am Gents council, and we never even suggested to Lust to attack Ruffs. That was their choice based on diplomacy that they believe was broken. Yes it happens to look like it benefits Gents, but honestly, does Gents really need the help?

Maybe your opinion is that Gents would want the help. But like you said, rank 1 and whatnot, of course it will get brought into play.

However the point is, Lust claims diplomacy was broken. And they can prove a good reason for attacking Ruffs that is a fact rather than speculation. They recruited their war target. Obviously that stunted Lust growth.

DeletedUser

Jacob, being offended doesn't make you right, stop using feigned outrage as a replacement for intelligent content.

First, this man sides with the people lecturing about "respect" and "fair play" while I'm nearly sure it was he who when I was new to Gents, insulted me about my play via skype. Neither respectful nor fair as he never even knew me, and I think he continues to show lack of respect, because most of what jacob says is true.

Here, I'll tell the whole story because as most probably assume there has been lies told on both sides.
I'd like to start this off by saying most people probably don't know me and I know very few people in this world. I have no friends to "defend" in the externals and only truth to be told. I've been playing since w9 and this is my first serious world in years. I've played with LOOK once in w75 I think it was just casually in his tribe FUBAR. Finally, my ign is jamril ezhno, I'm nothing special and I don't act like it.

I could first sense tension is Gent/Sabre relations when Black Horde sought a merge with my account. I was weak at the time being I just left MvDC after firing all but 3 of my nukes at proyousart and taking only 1 village. I had these same perceptions of Gents when I was in MvDC, many people like to spread rumors. Anyhow, the two players on the BH account and I thought a merge would be a good idea. They were trying to rush along the deal and i sorta was a bit "suspicious" of the deal because of the haste. So I tell them let me ask brad first. Nor Balian or Brad think it's a good idea were told. So we scrap the idea, I go on to ask brad to tell me if it ever does become feasible to tell me, but on one condition, that he is sure that Sabre will take their best and put them into Gents. He only responded with a thumbs up and I asked if that was still the plan...and he said yea "but you know how that works out." The tension in was palpable because Balian knew at the time the main account holders would be leaving soon I believe and didn't want me on that account because he knew my loyalty rests with Gents, and he was getting the sense of ambition that all human beings suffer from. He didnt want to join into Gents. He wanted to be his own boss. He thought, as most would, I can do better.
Then the BH account and I took out bane. I was asked by them to donate nukes even tho I was rank nearly 90 and BH was rank top 20 I believe, with no villages going to me. However unfair, I agreed as I thought they were true allies and I think the BH guys had good intentions. Then after a day or so of fighting, I ask Sabre if I may have one of the claims they reluctantly agree and try to guilt trip me by bringing up a mistake i made a few hours earlier. (my brother and I had slight miscommunication) This whole situation left a sour taste in my mouth and yet again one could feel the distrust in the air between our two tribe. The alliance was only a weak NAP at best it seemed in my opinion to the Sabre fellas. This was weeks before Gents declared war on Sabre.
Fast forward a week or two, The Great Genghis Khan mails me. He asked if it was ok to attack a player named Bexybull, mainly asking if I had relations with him asking specifically if I would support him. (apparently at this time Sabre and Gents leaders had agreed upon a border agreement and bexybull was south of this agreement, but leadership never informed us of this agreement, Balian later informed me that they asked me about breaking the agreement and if I would've said yes then that would have been ok grounds to break an agreement between the two tribes, even tho he said he knew that I didn't have knowledge of the agreement) They tried to slide this one right under me and they know it.
A few days later, I noticed a 5k barb and a 7k barb, both still had the troops and were "caused" to go barb north of the agreement. (still had no knowledge) I jumped on them quick! cleared them and have the reports to show. I take them no problem, then wake up to the ex DEF coordinator of MvDC saying "he has rights to take my villages." I eventually talk to our council and Balian and we work out that I will go no farther north as i was rank 3 in the k at the time behind Balian and TGGK. It was ridiculous and we had clear rules, I noble no RG players and go no farther north. I never did but about a day later I took 2 more villages NEAR that cluster but south of my northernmost village (one balian and baldi admitted Sabre didn't have a foothold in yet but only planned to, so i should stay out). I was at a party at my friends house and was asleep, then randomly I woke up at 4am and said heck lets check TW. 4 incoming attacks?!? I was groggy as hell and was hungover. one was 33min away from landing. Baldi was attacking me...and from my last online time i knew they were scouts. He mailed me saying it was too much even tho I broke nothing we had agreed upon. I was upset but yet again we resolved it. He didn't try attacking because from the last occurrence I stacked the villages knowing baldi wanted a piece of me. When you have someone shady fellas scouting your villages and telling you they will take them you would to. (REMEMBER at this time TGGK is also nobling BexyBull villages)
We seem to work it out but during the whole "interrogation" as I'll call it because i was extremely tired and hungover balian lies to me. He was spreading rumors about a player named Antman because he could not crack the RG player and neither could the tribe. He accused me of helping, and having a seen me do it from Ant Man's account. (I learned this was very untrue) RG is just a group of skilled players, a small posse that Sabre believed to be pushovers, one that they wanted out of the world for multiple reasons including a larger front with Gents. Furthermore, balian has been rumored to have had used account sitting privledges to plan attacks on a player he was personally account sitting to grab an unfair advatage.

Relations at this point were known to be unsalvageable by both sides I would imagine. But maybe balian was that naive...who could know except him? Sabre was caught making plans to attack Gents and all the likes. THEN when relations are at their weakest, Balian has the bright idea of attacking Frozen Beauties barble. sure was it within 5 tiles of one of his villages? yes. Was it within his "cluster" like he claims? I would beg to say no, we had members just as close if not closer to that village. FB didn't pre-stack like I've seen some people claim, balian saw that in his 2 or 3 scouting reports. So he decided to launch a few nukes and nobles in a very haphazard manner. It was easy to tell this was not planned but an act of brutish impulse. I get mails from FB account saying she was under attack...by balian. I was legitimately surprised, at that time it was only scouts, and I told her don't worry :) I have a bonfire very close. In the end I saved the village by 6 min and it was extremely costly. defending on low wall is never fun. Then balian thinks an apology makes it all better? BOO HOO girl scout you made the decision to send NOBLES at us mate! You will pay something at the very least. We were tired of the bs by now...

We started to take action, what can I say?

tally up the infractions for Sabre

-Sabre was unfair in the dealing with bane's villages
-Sabre looked to slide a border deal under the table with me
-Sabre claimed unofficially on my villages
-Sabre lied to me in an effort to get info from me
-Sabre scouted first
-Sabre sent the first Nobles

tally up the infractions for Gents

-Gents did break border agreement
-Gents spied within Sabre
-Gents didn't wait for 72 hours (who tells their enemy this in war tho??? really?)

I think that is a lot and most will agree, when you lay them out without all the flame warring and bais it's easy to see, Gents are no more evil than the rest of the world. WAR is war...

and to address Regime and UBM, you call us the puppeteers, but i think you know not how a puppeteer operates. Gents are loud and proud using the common TW philosophy "recruit the best, noble the rest" when it comes to who we war with. I have 100% respect for LUST and think the are genuinely pissed at Sabre/Ruff for being unfair, because I was too. I think puppeteers operate like you do. Silently watching and manipulating things out of sight. Proper puppeteer do things without people even knowing....Isn't it regime always boasting about how they are the quiet killers? How they are the best? I haven't heard anything from regime except that you all are quiet.

Take this for what you will, I doubt half the people will take the time to read it. I only tell the truth with I will admit, probably slight bias to Gents but these are the facts. Alls I ever see is hatred and venom in the name of Gents...I hope this convinces some otherwise. We are not the "puppeteers"

P.S. This is the side that lectures about bad attacking

Attacker:Broxi1
Origin:044 (544|460) K45
Quantity:000000000002
Losses:000000000002

DeletedUser

Yea usually I'm too lazy to even post in the externals, but they act like they ride a high horse above the rest when its quite the opposite.
Maybe its Ruff who's the problem not LUST or Gents. Sabre/Ruffs shorted BugZ, Gents, and LUST. And now they complain about multi-front wars?
Is it just me or is that too easy to see?

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Holy shit this is as hyped as the Internationals I've just watched. I'm going to skip the last 4 pages because it's filled with stuff you don't need to know.

The Facts
1. The Famousinferno Account is frontline and gonna mess some Lust up!
2. The Famousinferno Account is definitely under the influence and gonna mess some Lust up!
3. Lust are pretty mediocre players at best.
4. Lust are pretty mediocre players at best.

I for one, look forward to rimming some players on this crappy world that is: W80 !

Best of Luck Lust, Let's dance pretty boys.

Edit: So I thought I'd give Lust a chance, by reading their pnp holy shit was that god awful terrible, I honestly think I enjoyed the deadmau5 performance more than I enjoyed that pnp.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

LOL so much talk from the kids who have done nothing but lose versus Gents and LUST.

The arrogance is so strong it hurts!!!

DeletedUser76845

please rim me seb :D... really want to quit but this game kinda fun so i am still here :D

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL so much talk from the kids who have done nothing but lose versus Gents and LUST.

The arrogance is so strong it hurts!!!

Check my conquers. Stats speak louder than words! I'm drunk and even I know that.

Also I'm really hoping Lust are drunk as well, or did they really declare war with out stacking their frontline. I'm going to be having a field day.

DeletedUser117857

Good luck to both sides. I hope this war lasts at least two weeks before another merge.

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
please rim me seb :D... really want to quit but this game kinda fun so i am still here :D

Haha youwkan! One of the few people I like with out having to pretend I do. The amount of Lust people I had to pretend I liked to avoid ruining relations! Blah! My skype List is definitely a lot lighter after this declaration (inlove)

DeletedUser

lol i love the kids who act hot shit without actually looking at the facts

i have 9 conquers and 0 losses on Ruffs mate :)

Also i have more ODA than you, i see many internals in you conquers
and ODD for that matter

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't know. Its quite unpredictable given how quickly things change.

Well if you look at map Lust neighbors are Ruffs, RG and Gents.. Ruffs and Lust are at war so basically they could merge, If not and war wold drag on and no forgiveness between Ruffs and Lust are made they could merge into Gents or RG....Guys this is only hypothetical so dont take this the wrong way.:icon_cool: