Ruffs gets Ruffed up

DeletedUser118218

Check my conquers. Stats speak louder than words! I'm drunk and even I know that.

Also I'm really hoping Lust are drunk as well, or did they really declare war with out stacking their frontline. I'm going to be having a field day.

45baeb68aa6753d7aa10747c673f1702.png

This is a list of his most recent conquers. This is page 2 of his conquers. As we can see Famous inferno only excels really at eating the dead weight in a tribe.

a37fa5e010d8b2f3f81c79722deaf534.png

Both are edited to show internals an basher eating an conquers will bring up his 3rd page deep if you want but famous's growth is not on active kills its on internal eating. I find it funny he is bragging how good he is like we should care its sad that a child thinks eating inactive people are something to be scared over

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1082

There are many lengthy and tedious gents posts in this thread, i feel it's my duty to reply to them, but largely incoherent and irrelevant walls of text (yes, i read them all thoroughly) dont deserve detailed replies to every word of babble, so I'll make a few sweeping generalisations and be assured the forums will enjoy them.

1) i am very entertained by the blatant and laughable way Gents have decided to let jacobm9 post on their behalf, because he bores and out-pedants most posters, whilst actually he's as awful at pnp as the rest.
2) yes thats disrespectful, and honestly jacobm9 doesnt deserve that as an individual, but when he represents gents he does not deserve any respect, as the tribe has earnt none. None. If you gave me a month with someone new to tribal wars i could teach them to do everything gents does/has done. The tribe deserves no respect (as an entity).
3) dont nag at some posters for negativity, its hypocritical and idiotic. The tribes main defence is "we can play how we want" so screw you, i can post how i want, and secondly, you cant just post utter bollocks and expect to be exempt from criticism because youre making an effort, there do have to be some standards.

DeletedUser

There are many lengthy and tedious gents posts in this thread, i feel it's my duty to reply to them, but largely incoherent and irrelevant walls of text (yes, i read them all thoroughly) dont deserve detailed replies to every word of babble, so I'll make a few sweeping generalisations and be assured the forums will enjoy them.

1) i am very entertained by the blatant and laughable way Gents have decided to let jacobm9 post on their behalf, because he bores and out-pedants most posters, whilst actually he's as awful at pnp as the rest.
2) yes thats disrespectful, and honestly jacobm9 doesnt deserve that as an individual, but when he represents gents he does not deserve any respect, as the tribe has earnt none. None. If you gave me a month with someone new to tribal wars i could teach them to do everything gents does/has done. The tribe deserves no respect (as an entity).
3) dont nag at some posters for negativity, its hypocritical and idiotic. The tribes main defence is "we can play how we want" so screw you, i can post how i want, and secondly, you cant just post utter bollocks and expect to be exempt from criticism because youre making an effort, there do have to be some standards.

His pride is hurt everyone! He can't even talk to any gents or lust members directly anymore.

lets break down these subpar argumentative skills
"The Most Commonly Used Fallacies
A fallacy is an often plausible argument using false or illogical reasoning."
Hasty Generalization — this argument assumes “all” are the same, but there are too few instances to support such a claim
aka "sweeping generalizations"
Oversimplification — an argument that makes simple of a very complex issue
pretty easy to see steve thinks its a very simple idea, GENTS SUCK...
Poisoning the Well/Personal Attack (Ad Hominem) — an argument that personally attacks another as to discredit the issue at hand
yet again I mostly see non-Gents players starting boasting contests and Gents are the amoral bastards

Aint nobody got anymore time for this. Science is science mate, these are literally college level sources. Now keep on that high horse of yours nobody wants your ego down here anyhow.

DeletedUser116033

Any further comments about gents/sabre will be requested to mod to have deleted. Stay on topic or don't post here at all. Gents and sabre have your own war thread.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Any further comments about gents/sabre will be requested to mod to have deleted. Stay on topic or don't post here at all. Gents and sabre have your own war thread.

Well, the problem here is that all these wars are connected. You're allied with Gents. It's very difficult to discus one tribe without getting the other involved.

DeletedUser116033

Except they're arguing totally irrelevant sections of the whole situation. Gents/sabre disputes have nothing to do with lust declaring on ruffs.

It'd be relevant if we'd have joined gents existing war with ruffs but we didn't did we. So I'd appreciate both tribes take their own squabbles to their own thread.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, the problem here is that all these wars are connected. You're allied with Gents. It's very difficult to discus one tribe without getting the other involved.

Yes, that is totally true , and this shows Gents far reaching influence.....Its half the world..

Except they're arguing totally irrelevant sections of the whole situation. Gents/sabre disputes have nothing to do with lust declaring on ruffs.

It'd be relevant if we'd have joined gents existing war with ruffs but we didn't did we. So I'd appreciate both tribes take their own squabbles to their own thread.

To bad this will always be the case, I have a question then, If you declared war on Gents would this thread mentioned Gents in the same manner to your tribe then? The answer is no as they will cheer you on fighting a goliath...

Tactically your decision to declare war on Ruffs, under the pretense that it was an old war and disputes and borders were not followed is a fallacy, from an outsider point of view your tribe prepared for war against them(Ruffs) and didn't prepared on the frontline of Gents so don't get annoyed when Gents are mentioned in this thread, because even if you deny that Gents has no hand in this no one would believe you.

DeletedUser76845

Side 1:
Tribes: Lust
Side 2:
Tribes: Ruffs

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 104
Difference: 55

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 8
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 350,556
Side 2: 701,828
Difference: 351,272

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 222,236
Side 2: 50,656
Difference: 171,580

chart

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well done on the op Lust, I am genuinely surprised you capped a village off me.

A quick rundown of how the op went. I think Lust launched around 40 or so trains. I believe they capped 1 village, they might cap 1 more not really sure. During the travel time I think I capped around 4 villages off of Lust, only for a little bit of fun. There's still around 10 or so trains to land, but as I don't really think they will be capping anything I figure I might as well post the update now.

image.png

OP2.png

op3.png

Edit: I'm no longer drunk :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser110265

Yes, that is totally true , and this shows Gents far reaching influence.....Its half the world..

To bad this will always be the case, I have a question then, If you declared war on Gents would this thread mentioned Gents in the same manner to your tribe then? The answer is no as they will cheer you on fighting a goliath...

Tactically your decision to declare war on Ruffs, under the pretense that it was an old war and disputes and borders were not followed is a fallacy, from an outsider point of view your tribe prepared for war against them(Ruffs) and didn't prepared on the frontline of Gents so don't get annoyed when Gents are mentioned in this thread, because even if you deny that Gents has no hand in this no one would believe you.

can you read what you write before posting it, it would appreciated, my brain is still trying to wrap itself around that last sentence

First. You are from the outside, you are an outsider therefore you can be victim of propaganda on either side, your opinion or thoughts are invalid in this situation

Second. Why the hell are gents mentionned in here, they arent helping lust gain villages or even keep villages for that matter, cant say the same for sabre and control.

Also, inferno joined, gained information and then left, if that is not grounds for war in of itself, you clearly have an understanding of war and this situation that would benefit me, please share.

@inferno

I am just baffled by the fact you think you are somewhat decent

I dont think you understand anything about strategy, the only thing you seem to understand are screenshots provided by tierce parties

DeletedUser76845

can you read what you write before posting it, it would appreciated, my brain is still trying to wrap itself around that last sentence

first. You are from the outside, you are an outsider therefore you can be victim of propaganda on either side, your opinion or thoughts are invalid in this situation

second. Why the hell are gents mentionned in here, they arent helping lust gain villages or even keep villages for that matter, cant say the same for sabre and control.

Also, inferno joined, gained information and then left, if that is not grounds for war in of itself, you clearly have an understanding of war and this situation that would benefit me, please share.

i dont think you understand anything about strategy, the only thing you seem to understand are screenshots provided by tierce parties

+1 :d

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

First. You are from the outside, you are an outsider therefore you can be victim of propaganda on either side, your opinion or thoughts are invalid in this situation

Second. Why the hell are gents mentionned in here, they arent helping lust gain villages or even keep villages for that matter, cant say the same for sabre and control.

@inferno

I dont think you understand anything about strategy, the only thing you seem to understand are screenshots provided by tierce parties

yes Gents will be mentioned and mentioned every time your tribe say its all Lust, Lust won't have the guts to fight Ruffs if you didn't secure some kind of understanding with Gents, Well lets be honest and answer it frankly what's your diplomacy with Gents?

With Gents having 7 continents in control, and having influence on 2 tribes Its clear what your answer will be...

Nap?
Allys?
Enemies?

Your simple answer regarding this will show what Gents is trying to do...Lol* from the looks of it your the one who don't know shit...:icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser76845

yes Gents will be mentioned and mentioned every time your tribe say its all Lust, Lust won't have the guts to fight Ruffs if you didn't secure some kind of understanding with Gents, Well lets be honest and answer it frankly what's your diplomacy with Gents?

Nap?
Allys?
Enemies?

Your simple answer regarding this will show what Gents is trying to do...Lol* from the looks of it your the one who don't know shit...:icon_biggrin:

oh im so soooorrrrryyyy for yah broooooooooo :D

DeletedUser116033

With Gents having 7 continents in control, and having influence on 2 tribes Its clear what your answer will be...

Nap?
Allys?
Enemies?

Yeah... you do realise Lust and gents were allied since lust was formed? When echo and IT still existed. When we allied Gents they were only just the rank one tribe. We had an alliance with them because the leader at the time, eledhwen, was good friends with Gents duke. They controlled roughly 1 and a half K's when we started relations.

So, respectful/loyal ally, or NAP that tried to backstab you several times? Doesn't take a genius to figure that Lust warred Ruffs due to sabre/ctrl. constantly try to screw us over.

DeletedUser117865

This war and forum is indicative of LUST itself,

This war is in the shadow of the real Gents war vs Ruffs.

And Lust will always live in the shadow of Gents.

So deal with it and move on, stop arguing what everyone knows and acting any differently and "independently."

Let FamousInferno come out with positive net village gains after your op, and lets keep fighting with troops instead of words.

Words and Diplomacy means nothing to almost this entire world..

DeletedUser117702

Words and Diplomacy means nothing to almost this entire world..

That's just the evolution of modern tw, too many people would rather win like Gents careless of image & morals instead of going down like Waterloo which only the best players prefer.

It creates toxicity and will ruin world after world.