Difference: 1,748,555

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80,900
Side 2: 286,949
Difference: 206,049

chart

monstaz2

Ruffs seem to ignore the fact that we declared because they screwed us over, recruiting our enemies and trying to destroy our tribe by recruiting our members will never be accepted. Win or lose this declaration was always going to happen as a response to your actions, you had to lie to LOOK to get him to join as well. Call us gents' puppets all you want, I would have declared regardless of them being at war after what you guys did so stop saying that Gents is behind this. Yes it's good that we have a strong ally who we made early on working with us but that did not weigh into our decision to go to war.

DeletedUser

Ruffs seem to ignore the fact that we declared because they screwed us over, recruiting our enemies and trying to destroy our tribe by recruiting our members will never be accepted. Win or lose this declaration was always going to happen as a response to your actions, you had to lie to LOOK to get him to join as well. Call us gents' puppets all you want, I would have declared regardless of them being at war after what you guys did so stop saying that Gents is behind this. Yes it's good that we have a strong ally who we made early on working with us but that did not weigh into our decision to go to war.

100% correct believe it or not...

DVBBS

Lust seems to ignore the fact that they are just butt hurt ctrl. didn't merge into them not once... but TWICE.

Did I also mention Lust seems to leave out they were coordinating WITH Ruffs to strike Gents then all of a sudden declared and hit our unprotected backline?

You're hiatus cries of ruffs betraying you aren't being heard because there was a huge window for you to declare when Ctrl. merged into Ruffs, but you lied to us and "wanted to help vs. Gents" just so we would pull our support from your front.

Lust is a collection of Serpents who need to be exterminated.

tumblr_njtql8ZlsW1twyapwo1_250.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser76845

Lust seems to ignore the fact that they are just butt hurt ctrl. didn't merge into them not once... but TWICE.

Did I also mention Lust seems to leave out they were coordinating WITH Ruffs to strike Gents then all of a sudden declared and hit our unprotected backline?

You're hiatus cries of ruffs betraying you aren't being heard because there was a huge window for you to declare when Ctrl. merged into Ruffs, but you lied to us and "wanted to help vs. Gents" just so we would pull our support from your front.

Lust is a collection of Serpents who need to be exterminated.

tumblr_njtql8ZlsW1twyapwo1_250.gif

like what Famousinferno did to us :D (talking about dirty tactics? the hell you started it first LOL)

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I originally didn't want to throw Lust under the bus, but if it is already common knowledge that they intended to backstab Gents upon merging with Ctrl. I can confirm this, which is why I found this thread extremely hilarious. Both Gents and Lust claiming that they are happy allies when I have chat logs of Lust stating they don't want to see Gents win this world. While I'm sure Lust will claim that these statements were taken out of context and that they were spoken strategically it doesn't take a genius to realise Lust will only be trying to save face. Additionally Gents have tried to poach members from Lust in the past and attempted to recruit quite a lot of players, not to mention having Lust members personally report to Gents leadership on skype, it is extremely to see that this is not the "Happy family" that they claim to be.

Additionally I find it amusing that Lust are taking a stab at my conquers when I had no internals and no barb nobles for the early part of the world, at the time when they make the biggest difference in account growth, additionally in comparison to other top ranking accounts my internal history is quite low indeed. Ontop of this the fact that the insults are coming from Lust, a tribe who devours barbarian villages for a living I find it quite amusing indeed.

Furthermore, I can't believe Lust are underplaying the fact that I had more success in my personal attacks against their tribe, than they did with 40 trains and around 120 nukes. While islagretta congratulated me personally in mail for my sniping against their op, I find it amusing they take a different approach on the forums. Lust haven't played as dirty in Gents this world, I don't see why we can't put the facts on the table and just play this war out. Lust demonstrated a lot of skill in their op, Likewise did I in defending in. I still feel like Lust have a lot of dead weight in their tribe and I look to exploit that. Despite having a large numbers advantage in this war, I feel like Lust's element of surprise could have been used better. And it is understandable that the stats are skewed in Lust's favour. I think we need to see how the direction of this war turns out in a months time.

Until then I can't wait to continue to beat you guys on the battlefield :)

DeletedUser5561

dirty tactics begat dirty tactics lego....
you can try to say what you want, try to point fingers where you can, but in the end, ruff's treatment of us is what brought on the dec. . Gents had no bearing on out declaration, we are not thier puppets. ruffs screwed us so we screwed ya back. stop whining about it and start killing us or die trying...

DeletedUser

Does this mean you've stopped bothering my poor little villages until ruffs is gone Isla? :icon_redface:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
38-15, Tight stats considering Lust went against their agreement. No honour in TW these days. - Not a walk over like Lust imagined.

Good going Ruffs!

DeletedUser117865

38-15, Tight stats considering Lust went against their agreement. No honour in TW these days. - Not a walk over like Lust imagined.

Good going Ruffs!

Thank you :)

Same as Gents, they get early stats from backstabbing. Meanwhile Inferno is positive in net village gains during their surprise op.

Lust was scared of Ctrl then, and they're scared of Ruffs now.

A fair fights coming,
We are catching up,
We are coming.

And you'll see us coming, we don't need any backhanded tactics to try to get an early lead.

I keep logging on the externals and seeing the garbage yall try to write,

Live in Gents shadow. That's all you'll do this whole world until you are gone. You'll never be respected as your own tribe with your own decisions no matter how much you try to justify it so just get off the subject and accept it.

War wise, I look forward to catching up and leaving you all in the dust.

I'd be too scared of a real fight and surprise break/ignore diplomacy if I were LUST also.

Isn't the first time you've done it, but let's see... Could be your last.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116463

I think famous and coco are the only account from Ruffs side who actually fighting and winning significant caps against Lust.
On the side of the war, Ruffs loosing multiple villages against Gents.

So here's my propossal. why dont you guys heavy stacked the Gents border , let them trow their nukes from long distances (recap if possible) and directly confronting Lust with all your might and use your 3 way positional advantages.You know, one enemy at a time . I do believed you guys can manage to cover the Gents border because of your clustered position.

DeletedUser117865

My good sir,

I appreciate the input but you see,

Just a little more defending their little surprise diplomatic betrayal,

And let's see the stats when we aren't being kicked on the ground by fear and collusion.

Let's see what happens on even footing. I don't think LUST will like it, you can't play cheap and dirty forever. You'll have to face us eventually.

DeletedUser116463

Yh,lol.

My desire here is to view bigger picture of the war. Ruff can actually defeat Lust if they work and invest their resources as a tribe, not just by one or two players but as a whole unit.

monstaz2

We haven't played dirty, merely responded to Ruffs attempt at destroying us which you admit they did try to destroy us when we had a NAP..

If we lose this war then we deserve it for not being as skilled, that's the way the game works and if we are less skilled then there is no shame in defeat as long as we play to the best of our ability. I hate the way everyone treats other tribes, why not admit people are good and have a little respectful discussion of events? We all like the same game just ended up on opposite sides.

I personally believe in our players ability to beat Ruffs and I will back my people to the end.

DeletedUser117865

Almost as cute as your barbling.

remember when you declared on control and had a semi fair fight?

yall couldn't handle us, warred with barbs, and came to merge.

ill show you cute.

oh wait someone already posted your conquer history D:

ahhh ahhh I forgot betraying and ignoring diplomacy isn't playing dirty to some people, its how they get a little ahead in the world.

DeletedUser76845

internal more player and act so so strong and so pro (lucky i am a noob)

DeletedUser116463

@ Coco,

Regarding to youwkan's gamestyle. I think it was not that bad after all.

He directly fought Ruff and as per displayed on stats he managed to capture villages from Ruffs but he nobled barbs at the same time.haha... Its odd but quite wise imo.

You know there was a saying used by investors and businessman, "Dont put all your eggs in a one basket".

DeletedUser117865

He definitely did cutely and it makes sense,

Hopefully on even footing we can see where the good stuff is

Could be LUST could be RUFFS,

only time will tell

:)