SABRE Tribe Resists Wisdom

DeletedUser

brendan shut up plz i dont like u and no one else does u follo blindly and stupidly

1 wisdom u guys r ...... complex i dont like some of the things uve done most recently is the whole k agreement which needs 2 b rediscussed
oddly tho i believe u wouldnt attack eturg until we were like the last 2 tribes but the K agreement made 2 me at least that u were cornering us
2 i hav a friend that left eturg 2 join sabre 2 fight wisdom becuz of the whole UN dark etc wisdom fiasco

i think thats it

ps can u say mighty ferret so as 2 not confuse some ppl between me and him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think brendon means the tribes that dissolved into wisdom to HELP in their cause.
i personaly came from one ( TDE ) and it wasnt a join or die situation it was join to help Wisdom if u wanted.
so to all sum it up there was a choice and the word : destroyed is mis-used.

Halliburton5

I agree with Shadow. The best of the smaller tribes came to Wisdom as a choice.
I'm one of about 10 that came from TYK (Yakuza). We came in a couple waves and we asked Wisdom, not Wisdom asking us.

rpgman88

Can't believe I havent read this until now. Brave declaration, but you did ask for it by recruiting those refugees. I hope they are pro because you will need all the help you can get against Wisdom xD

Gl Wisdom, I've seen the recent stats, keep giving them hell ;)

DeletedUser

Oh man.... I never reported you Brendan.. YOU DID.. hahahahaha

GUYS Brendan is a 11 year old. I can't bring myself to argue philosophically about anything with Brendan cos I always think of the fact that he has a long way to go in life and wouldn't want to remember the unvle's and aunties in the game as bullies.

I was trying to point out to you that by defending against me from your own account AND the sat account and that is a breach of rules so you'll get in trouble, SEE. I was warning you my enemy!!! hahahaha and you come out here and tell the rest of the world you may have breached rules without knowing them properly. or something to that effect.

People i urge you again, please don't take offense at Brendan's words. He's a nice kido and loves his smurfs and wouldn;t hurt a fly. Surely all of you would remember how it was when you were 11-12 and noone let you in on their conversation cos they thought you weren't mature enough to hold a cohesive argument? Well Brendan is going through that phase and just like we did when we were his age he knows that he's far more mature than what everyoen else thinks of him. right?

AND Brendan, our three staff members (Jeho, Morti, Oice) are our asset because they keep all of us on our toes, wouldn't let us breach the rules or even think about it. They are the nicest people who you'll meet out here. BTW have you heard of any other tribe who'll oust and report their own members for cheating? Yep thats wisdom, we'll take none of that stuff thats banend around here. Don't get me wrong we all know that you haven't broken any regulation. wilingly that is!

Llama Crazy

well solace this abomination and utter insult to intelegent people will not go un punished.

well seeing I would be in big trouble if I were to actully say these things you know smurphs those small knee high blue things that live in the forest I will be using their name to sum up what I would be saying to you.

your lies will get your smurph kicked harder than you can imagine.

your tribe are a bunch of overated users.

Infact I am so tired of hearing the same things over and over again you can just go smurph yourself real hard if you want.

most sabre players waited to attack until the declaration was made.

ultimation was a huge piece of smurph and did not intimidate us at all.

inty is the biggest liar I have seen in along time and doesn't know how to handle diplomacy like valoki does.

wisdom is so over protective right now their smurph is so hot from being strapped down to a stool so long vapor is floating up into the air.

wisdom uses the rules to get by just because they have three ingame staff members does not mean they can boss us around infact today I was sitting a player's account and lord randika mails me saying that if you use this account to attack me I will alert the team that you are using it to strike revenge on a member so I was all like ,well not if that account player actully asked me to attack you. lord randika actully sent me incomings just to try to make it look like what he said and she said I would lose a third of my villages if I attacked. So I was just thinking my smurph I am.

this is the wisdom that has changed. they never used to be like this but what can I say they got cocky.

now they are over protecting themselves and are worried they could have a third war on their hands their are so many people they smurphed off and now they will probably will get what they deserve a big fat pile of smurph!

that had to be the most pathetic post i have ever read. we all know you love valoki but after that post i think i can hear wedding bells...

and how could you possibly say valoki is a better diplomat then inty. i mean if you look around you will notice sabre family no longer exsists because of valokis 1337 dilpomat skills. he has dragged his tribe into a war they cant win with against a super power, he has done this by inviting useless refugees. and then we look at inty he is only the leader of one of the best families on W17.

but after looking at all that you are right valoki owns inty at everything :icon_rolleyes:

plus all this talk about how sabre will win yet they were the tribe to decleare and are getting destroyed by wisdom????:icon_confused:

SmaXa

babyteeth has made perhaps the most relevant possible post to my thoughts.

SABRE is falling, Wisdom is growing massively.

DeletedUser

well solace this abomination and utter insult to intelegent people will not go un punished.

well seeing I would be in big trouble if I were to actully say these things you know smurphs those small knee high blue things that live in the forest I will be using their name to sum up what I would be saying to you.

Infact I am so tired of hearing the same things over and over again you can just go smurph yourself real hard if you want.

inty is the biggest liar I have seen in along time and doesn't know how to handle diplomacy like valoki does.

wisdom is so over protective right now their smurph is so hot from being strapped down to a stool so long vapor is floating up into the air.

wisdom uses the rules to get by just because they have three ingame staff members does not mean they can boss us around infact today I was sitting a player's account and lord randika mails me saying that if you use this account to attack me I will alert the team that you are using it to strike revenge on a member so I was all like ,well not if that account player actully asked me to attack you. lord randika actully sent me incomings just to try to make it look like what he said and she said I would lose a third of my villages if I attacked. So I was just thinking my smurph I am.

this is the wisdom that has changed. they never used to be like this but what can I say they got cocky.

now they are over protecting themselves and are worried they could have a third war on their hands their are so many people they smurphed off and now they will probably will get what they deserve a big fat pile of smurph!

Brenadan seriously, you're basically saying inviting known refugees and then expecting to get away with it is good diplomacy and that Wisdom are now the immoral because we considered conspiring against us, inviting and supporting our refugees (not to mentioned that he already wanted to invite .xD refugees from us and 100I before without even mailing either leaders and basically expected us to ally a tribe we were about to go to war with just because they joined your family) as an act of war, just like any semi-serious tribe would. And we weren't the only ones finding these actions completely inapproriate and disrespectfull. Why do you think Eturg and KOBR have left your family aswell? Because we threathened them?

And go read and interpret the rules again, before basically saying that our member did the wrong thing because he warned you that you can't interact with sat accounts towards the same player. Not to mention the hilarious part where you think us having three ingame staff members can change anything into our advantage (well it does when they warn us of the game rules so we don't go against them), when they can NOT mod the Worlds they play on and therefore have no part in this world's issues on a modding level. Man, I can't wait that my 100 nukes return and I send them at you, that'll feel so good :)

To netja and Vladir - I think your questions has been answered several times before. We started attacking HORDES when they were not part of SABRE family anymore and we started attacking and taking villages from HORDES before any of them were recruited to SABRE, therefore making them our refugees. I really don't know how clearer one could be.

DeletedUser

well the cowards of a tribe that should be to embaressed to show their face in this forum are now trying to derail sabre as we no it and wisdom thinks that if ten wisdom members say the same thing they will actully get people to believe them when they are wrong completly and than I get pegged down for my age when these people don't even understand how I think and how I am. I could honestly be down right smarter than 75% of you and you are so brainwashed how intellegent you are infact I loathe how cocky wisdom is. they think they can win at everything even though they have no case they just think well

if inty says something in the forum than lord randika says the same thing than if more wisdom say the thing they are trying to get sympathy from the people of this forum but I do know some people that have talked here that are to smart for wisdoms tricks and for that they have my respect as I have theirs.

how dare lord randika actully put my age into this forum not even comprehending that it might be info that I am nervous putting out to the public and that just shows how inconsiderate some members of wisdom are.

richiefingers

how dare lord randika actully put my age into this forum not even comprehending that it might be info that I am nervous putting out to the public and that just shows how inconsiderate some members of wisdom are.
he was trying to defend your comments brendon you keep saying things about inteigence but you keep making comments that make you look otherwise . as far as i am concerned age is no matter here. we get you are loyal to your tribe fair play to you but please stop the wisdom is evil wisdom, is cocky blar blar blar look at the stats you declared on us and we are taking villages from you with ease.

DeletedUser

So Brandan perhaps you can quote one occasion where I have repeated the same thing that Inte has said in this forum where its not the obvious truth (Like how awesome we actually are:) )

DeletedUser

Brendan, Your tribe recruited refugees from a tribe Wisdom was warring. This is not allowed unless you get clearance from the attacking party (Wisdom), which you did not. And to make matters worse, you guys began supporting these players despite knowing that they are refugees from Wisdom. That is a just cause for war. Wisdom then gave you an ultimatum to get rid of those refugees, which was ignored.

You should also realize that your tribe pulled this stunt with 100I in the past, threatening war to defend refugees we were rimming. You guys were lucky then, I was ready to declare war on you but there was 2 Ks separating us.

In short, your leaders brought this on themselves and all those that support them. The knew of the consequences of their actions and preceded anyway. They were delusional to think otherwise.

DeletedUser

Brendan.

You have to realise the whole of TW thinks your in the wrong as a tribe.

Even Eturg etc dont agree with what Valoki has done.

You may be loyal to him but he hasnt considered your members future in acting out like he did.

He made lots of harsh and stupid decisions that effected many parties thinking you guys were strong enough for nobody to question it.

Well frankly we got tired of Valoki and Tali Brutus.

We offered everyone the chance to leave as our war is not against Sabre but against your leaders.

Hey we even would have let you go.

But as it is people have stayed in Sabre and the deadline is soon to pass (may have even passed so dont quote me on that)

Now were taking villages at will.

It was a silly declaration your villas are surrounded by us and there was no way on earth you can defeat us.

But Valoki never considered these things.

Not even an attempt to stack your front lines.

Valoki is your down fall and thats a real shame.

DeletedUser

Brendan.

You have to realise the whole of TW thinks your in the wrong as a tribe.

Really? Hmm, I see it as them sticking up for themselves, yes they did some wrong, but you have been searching for a reason to war them since the MOJO war once you had used their support...

DeletedUser

Do the world a favour and shut up Brendan. As a baron of Wisdom, I completely can back up each and every point Solace made, whereas you have posted no proof of anything, just utter trash as you clearly don't like to hear the truth of your '"leader's" actions. Maybe you should ask him and see if he lies directly to you about it?

DeletedUser

People i urge you again, please don't take offense at Brendan's words. He's a nice kido and loves his smurfs and wouldn;t hurt a fly. Surely all of you would remember how it was when you were 11-12 and noone let you in on their conversation cos they thought you weren't mature enough to hold a cohesive argument? Well Brendan is going through that phase and just like we did when we were his age he knows that he's far more mature than what everyoen else thinks of him. right?

and than I get pegged down for my age when these people don't even understand how I think and how I am. I could honestly be down right smarter than 75% of you and you are so brainwashed how intellegent you are infact I loathe how cocky wisdom is. they think they can win at everything even though they have no case they just think well

Brendan, Lord Randika was defending you there, at least cutting you a break. Putting things into perspective. No one is claiming to be smarter, just older. So if anything more travelled and tested, which counts for a lot. He was not putting down your age, rather just putting everything into perspective. You may be very mature for an 11 year old. I know I am pretty immature when I was, but as Randi said, I never would have noticed, and wouldn't have felt immature. Re-read what he said. You prove his point.

ackcody

still I don't feel the need for my enemy to be actully protecting me because that Is definatley not what I want. If I wanted to defend myself I couldve easily said

DIE all you mother smurphn son of a smurphes and that would be the end of it.

Brendan, their really arn't enemies on the forums. Just people you like and don't like. Now in game, thats a different story.

Either way, I would appreciate what LordRandika said if I were you. :icon_neutral:

Last edited:

DeletedUser42977

Just because it hasn't been posted yet :)

Yep, SABRE is resisting Wisdom.... like a lot.

Side 1:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SABRE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,088
Side 2: 179
Difference: 909

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 284
Side 2: 37
Difference: 247

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,672,255
Side 2: 1,732,554
Difference: 8,939,701

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,821,492
Side 2: 355,770
Difference: 2,465,722

image.php

DeletedUser

Ohk guys just leave Brendan now and Brendan talk more sense and so what if you 11 we all were their anyway and stop about the smurf now.

Sabre thoe stats and that great its weird look at their other war stats and they were great. Maybe they planning stuff well we `ll have to watch lol.

Then Valoki yes he did make bad decisions but he`s been very busy lately but that cant be used as an excuse.

Origanally posted by ackcody
Brendan, their really arn't enemies on the forums. Just people you like and don't like. Now in game, thats a different story.

Either way, I would appreciate what LordRandika if I were you.

Oh then ackody we all no how 11 year olds imaginastion run loose its maybe one of those moments.