SABRE Tribe Resists Wisdom

DeletedUser

lol brendan after having a go at ksabre and eturg about not fighting calling us cowards and now you are running for the hills, hypocrite???

Except there are no hills mate. He's running into me instead :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

The only one who ever seemed to have a leash is Wisdom.:icon_neutral:

Btw: If the people who read this topic, if you would notice you see one Sabre guy posting and bunch of Wisdom and their new lap dogs screaming at the top of their lungs. Quite funny.:lol:

We have 157 members, what do you expect?
You're still mad at us. Go find yourself a nice account on W17 and plan a vengance on Wisdom, it could help you :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

The only one who ever seemed to have a leash is Wisdom.:icon_neutral:

Btw: If the people who read this topic, if you would notice you see one Sabre guy posting and bunch of Wisdom and their new lap dogs screaming at the top of their lungs. Quite funny.:lol:

Ermm.....SABRE started this thread???

And you should check the other thread about war and honor. Never seen so many [BA] players!

DeletedUser

brendan murphy today at 00:37
hey sumos I need your aproval to get into kobr I left sabre because I have finally realized valoki is trying to run sabre into the ground at our expense.

i would hate not being here and at the rate valoki is going we will be done by I would say middle of september.

brendan murphy today at 03:14

Sorry brendan, but the answer is no :icon_razz:

You see, there's one problem. We can't let you go.

The evergreen apologizes ^^

DeletedUser

If brendan was to ever join KOBR i'd leave just so i could attack him :icon_twisted:

Halliburton5

If brendan was to ever join KOBR i'd leave just so i could attack him :icon_twisted:

Hey Sumo, you might want to rethink that OK on Brendan, srupy looks like a good player to add.

Oh and those are not hills or mountains Brendan is running into, that's just Sumo. He is really that big.

DeletedUser

And bring it on Brendan, in the next few days we'll see how you handle pressure. Mind you are facing some of the most battle hardened groups of fighters in your neck of the woods :icon_twisted:

And we've seen how you coped now! just a couple of days of it. This benchmarks the tribe you were in you know that? It seems now that SABRE was just a hype, and a disaster waiting to happen soon as someone lay their eyes on it the wrong way!

DeletedUser

I love it. It was not enough for me to have a go at him for all the smack talk and embarrassing of himself and the (at one time) family - I hope I'd receive an invitation to that party :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I love it. It was not enough for me to have a go at him for all the smack talk and embarrassing of himself and the (at one time) family - I hope I'd receive an invitation to that party :icon_wink:

You've got mail mate, perhaps its an invitation to a party!

DeletedUser

:lol:I had to laugh.

(Mails reversed to read in correct order)

brendan murphy today at 15:40
the dead line was aug 23 I left sabre aug 23

that tells me I made the deadline.

chrisclifton26 today at 17:35
We offer amnesty to any SABRE member (exceptions listed below) who leaves SABRE till 23rd August 2009 00:00 Server time

You left 24th August 2009 - 01:00:03

How is this within the deadline?

brendan murphy today at 18:03

sorry I don't follow server time I follow my time. When I left it was precisly aug 23 in ameracia and in the end isn't america all that matters?

You heard it here first folks. Only american time matters when it comes to deadlines etc. Never mind this is a German game and he is playing on German servers!

richiefingers

got to hand it to him for trying it on though full marks for the effort

richiefingers

either way i liked it ive always said he was on a different plan to the rest of us now i know how lol

richiefingers

He's kind of sweet in a.....infant waving a knife around kind of way. :lol:
mate you have a funny definitation of sweet children:icon_eek:
id hate to see you throw a kids party:lol:
on topic
great job so far guys keep up the nobling:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

He's kind of sweet in a.....infant waving a knife around kind of way. :lol:

Indeed, and with all his flailing, he's gonna chop his own freaking head off.

@ LordRandika - let the party begin (Oh, and I'm not a "mate" :icon_wink:)

Okay, that's my OT for this thread.

*runs into the corner and hope Bad didn't spot me*

DeletedUser

that's quite enough OT and quite enough remarks about brendan being 11.

From hereon pls stay on topic and refrain from making RL remarks.

DeletedUser

oh you guys are so dead I am not sweet for one. If anything I am more vile than most. Unfortanutley I don't wake up at whenever the dead line was aka. who knows what time that is all I know is I left on the date the deal was due and I am prepared to fight for my freedom as for the whole american german thing I was just joking I thought of another response I could of said but that would be racist I wouldve' been banned and all german people would slit my throat so you are just lucky I went with option number 2.

got to give that to me for trying though.