SABRE Tribe Resists Wisdom

Llama Crazy

lol brenadan i dont even know why kobr would want you u bailed as soon as u lost a couple of villas.

good work wisdom i give sabre atleast a month before they disband :icon_twisted:

netjakdim

To netja and Vladir - I think your questions has been answered several times before. We started attacking HORDES when they were not part of SABRE family anymore and we started attacking and taking villages from HORDES before any of them were recruited to SABRE, therefore making them our refugees. I really don't know how clearer one could be.

Well sir I am glad that you believe all of what you read on PNP.
I however am still trying to follow and learn and not only judge by what I see here on PNP but I also try to get information as much as possible from behind the scenes. Even though I know that most information one way or the other will be bias I still try to get as much as possible so I can get a somewhat decent picture.
Now about the question being answered several times no it was not I asked for an actual date of which noone ever responded from your side as to when this actually began. Fortunately Integritous took time from his busy schedule to answer some of my questions and since I have talked to a few other members from your tribe. Until that time all I had to go on were the few people I had talked to from Hordes or Sabre and from what I was piecing together it made it look like you guys were just taking villages until you were noticed and forced to declare. So perhaps as a leader of this world you can understand how both sides of a story need to be heard to make a decent decision about a war. As well I would think you would understand the importance of people wanting to form their own opinions of such instead of just saying "Yeah they are the bigger tribe so they must be right. I will go ahead and believe whatever they say as compared to what the other guys is saying."

DeletedUser5110

well, sabre declared on us and we're hammering them. In a smaller scaled war like this it dosn't matter what side people take their will only be one possible out come. if ksabre and eturg left the sabre family that must imply sabre are quite heavily in the wrong somewhere along the line. you'll never get a propper veirson of what really happened as no1 keeps dates and times in their diary

DeletedUser

@ LordRandika - let the party begin (Oh, and I'm not a "mate" :icon_wink:)

can't blame a guy for trying to get a 'mate' yeah :icon_cool:

Isolated players have shown resistance including Brendan and his account sit. But there seems to be absolutely no coordination between players except maybe JINJO and one or two former HORDES refugees such as Potssy39. Even the duke i hear hasn't even tried to snipe trains on his villages! :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Stat update: excluding players that have left by now like Brendan Murphy, etc

Side 1:
Tribes: SABRE SDSA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wise S Wisdom
Players:

Timeframe: 20/08/2009 13:24:00 to 25/08/2009 12:55:29

Total conquers:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 871
Difference: 774

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 373
Difference: 321

image.php

DeletedUser

Well, my previous offer regarding Brendan still stands...

Great, we need to get ourselves a spy in [BA] anyway. slasher78 seems to be leading so far to get the oppourtunity to join you :)

@netja - Sure I understand you want to form your own opinion but you also shouldn't allways expect for us to provide information off TW Stats which you yourself could gather. Could be it's just me lazy though.

Llama Crazy

can't blame a guy for trying to get a 'mate' yeah :icon_cool:

Isolated players have shown resistance including Brendan and his account sit. But there seems to be absolutely no coordination between players except maybe JINJO and one or two former HORDES refugees such as Potssy39. Even the duke i hear hasn't even tried to snipe trains on his villages! :icon_sad:

now you know why we as a family failed so much against .xD :icon_confused:

netjakdim

@netja - Sure I understand you want to form your own opinion but you also shouldn't allways expect for us to provide information off TW Stats which you yourself could gather. Could be it's just me lazy though.

Yet again sir you pay absolutely no attention to what I posted and reply with little regard. I asked simply for a time that was declared. For TW Stats to work you have to put in your own time frame as far as I am aware.
A simple stating of it was none of my business would have been more considerate as far as I am concerned but then I would have been left to only form information from which I was recieving from the Hordes/Sabre side of events. Inty has bee quite considerate and as open as he can be I guess to my insignificant requests so to this I must say thanks to him and the few others who have taken their time and consideration to help me out in my position. You may go back to ignoring me and concentrate on your important matters and allow the others to help me.

DeletedUser

Would have been better when they were fighting Mojo and other tribes.

DeletedUser

*whistles*

Who didnt see this coming?

As for the stats... can you say steamrolled?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SABRE SDSA
Players:

Timeframe: 20/08/2009 13:24:00 to 27/08/2009 11:49:59

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,221
Side 2: 138
Difference: 1,083

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 531
Side 2: 69
Difference: 462

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,977,970
Side 2: 1,284,770
Difference: 10,693,200

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,284,663
Side 2: 678,051
Difference: 4,606,612

image.php

netjakdim

I don't know about the steamrolled I would say even though Sabre did declare given their size and how well they did against XD I would say they are doing a better job in this war than I thought they would do.
Yes I also realize that Wisdom probably had many troops on their Northwestern borders and were not prepared which could be a contributing factor as well. I still don't think you can take anything away from Sabre's effort.
Good luck to both sides in this however.

DeletedUser

how well???

they could only make inroads once we were being attacked by 100I and wisdom.

Llama Crazy

steamed rolled is a very good way of describing it. sabre are the ones who failed to do any war prep. i mean down 400 and something villas in 1 week is incrediably bad for a declearing tribe......