SABRE Tribe Resists Wisdom

DeletedUser

Sabre thoe stats and that great its weird look at their other war stats and they were great. Maybe they planning stuff well we `ll have to watch lol.

Then Valoki yes he did make bad decisions but he`s been very busy lately but that cant be used as an excuse.

thats it I am changing the post to what I would of liked it to been.

DeletedUser

AG brendan just relax its just a game :icon_rolleyes: and enjoy it before Wisdomes :spear: hit you

DeletedUser

Just because it hasn't been posted yet :)

Yep, SABRE is resisting Wisdom.... like a lot.

Side 1:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SABRE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,088
Side 2: 179
Difference: 909

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 284
Side 2: 37
Difference: 247

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,672,255
Side 2: 1,732,554
Difference: 8,939,701

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,821,492
Side 2: 355,770
Difference: 2,465,722

image.php

Wow! Not bad for a first week where Wisdom was the party that was declared on. Did no war prep happen pre-declaration SABRE?

ackcody

To be honest, it was a bit rushed. Im sure their was some prep, but they are more prep'd from recent wars.

Props to Wisdom, though we still have a long way before this war is over

DeletedUser33413

Firstly i would like to thank Inty for answering the question nobody else seemed to be able to clarify for me, not without trying of course.

I did say i knew the events i just wanted to know if they fitted into place.

And secondly i would like to gloat.

I did afterall say that by the 23rd - the date the ultimatum comes into effect. That Wisdom would be up by 150, check the stats for the past 2 days - im not far wrong:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

To be honest, it was a bit rushed. Im sure their was some prep, but they are more prep'd from recent wars.

Props to Wisdom, though we still have a long way before this war is over

Why was it rushed? Not another serious decision made in the heat of the moment surely?

Tito808

Firstly i would like to thank Inty for answering the question nobody else seemed to be able to clarify for me, not without trying of course.

I did say i knew the events i just wanted to know if they fitted into place.

And secondly i would like to gloat.

I did afterall say that by the 23rd - the date the ultimatum comes into effect. That Wisdom would be up by 150, check the stats for the past 2 days - im not far wrong:icon_biggrin:

Up by 250 :icon_razz:

Llama Crazy

Could be? :icon_rolleyes:
I wouldn't know. Though I'm sure it was more to do with the fact of knowing it would happen soon anyway.

nope it just cause valoki is a fool:icon_rolleyes:

brendan stop posting crap

ontopic- wow nice stats wisdom fam :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

unfortanutley that was because I realized valoki was on a course of running sabre into the ground thus taking me with it.

DeletedUser5110

So do you feel a bit stupid for all the flaming and loyalty claims?

DeletedUser5110

brave of you to admit that, if i was you i wouldn't even look at these forums till the war was over

DeletedUser

well I am sad to say this but it seems they will not be lasting to much longer

ackcody

:lol: You better hope you dont join Wisdom. You think you know how good I did with this account, don't want you to have to find out first hand.

Llama Crazy

lol brendan after having a go at ksabre and eturg about not fighting calling us cowards and now you are running for the hills, hypocrite???

DeletedUser

brendan 2 things 2 u
1 its not only wisdom thats says stuff evryone is sayin it basically
2 god u r a hypocrite but i applaud u from unhooking urself from valokis leash

DeletedUser

brendan 2 things 2 u
1 its not only wisdom thats says stuff evryone is sayin it basically
2 god u r a hypocrite but i applaud u from unhooking urself from valokis leash

The only one who ever seemed to have a leash is Wisdom.:icon_neutral:

Btw: If the people who read this topic, if you would notice you see one Sabre guy posting and bunch of Wisdom and their new lap dogs screaming at the top of their lungs. Quite funny.:lol: