Sciros/R2 Terms of Surrender (Revision II)

fizzolio

We tried to get them to surrendor back at the begininng of the war and they regretfully turned us down. We are now making a 2nd attempt. here is the message that was sent to the SCIROS Dukes:

fizzolio today at 00:35
Dear Wigsplitter, daftwager, domus & gambrinos,

Dazrield and I notice that the war is going very badly for you now. We thought we would give you one more shot at surrenter after your tribes coordinated effort of over 2000 attacks at Daz and 600 attacks at me ended up being a "dud".

We offered for you to surrender once before and you declined. Because of this our terms of surrender have become a little more difficult. This may be your last chance to surrender to us.

1) All your bases are belong to us - - That is, you are no longer allowed to attack us. Howerver, we will still take your villages.

2) All villages that have been taken by SCI players must be returned to the rightful owners

3) SCIROS can no longer use their tribe name. It must be changed to either SCOVIA's-A or PK's-A

4) I still am a big fan of a song or poem to be writting in tribute to Daz and me. However, This is not a demand but instead just a "in good faith" suggestion.

5) Daz wants Wigsplitter and Daftwager to make out and send him a pic of it. Personally, I find this demand a bit "freaky"

6) I would like Jose Cuervo to name a tequila after me. All PK's-A (formerly reffered to as SCIROS) members must go door to door around your neighborhoods and petition that a tequila be named "fizzolio". Once your petitions have over 500 signatures you can mail them to:

HEUBLEIN, INC
attn: Name a tequila after fizzolio committe
801 Main Ave
Norwalk CONNECTICUT 06851

***We will give you 24 hours to discuss and we are eager to hear your reply.

Wilky1992

They do look like some very good demands. I wonder what there answer will be :)

DeletedUser

1zd3b4l.gif
?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aww.. c'mon Gammlen don't be like that. We just needed to change the terms as Sci just sent 2100 incs at me.. and I think over 500 at fizzo but he'd know for sure all w/o taking a village cept 2 that were recapped in about 2 hours time.

P.S. thanks for the OD sci and leaving K69 open :D

DeletedUser

Aww.. c'mon Gammlen don't be like that. We just needed to change the terms as Sci just sent 2100 incs at me.. and I think over 500 at fizzo but he'd know for sure all w/o taking a village cept 2 that were recapped in about 2 hours time.

I was only imagining what SCIR0S was going to reply after a campaign of such low scale didn't succeed :) Looked at my signature lately?

fizzolio

i saw the sig. come down to the sw corner on w7 and have some fun.

DeletedUser

Fizzo told me that Scir0s has a new plan. They are gonna mass attack us til we get sick of the game. Wow.. and back when I was in the LFKD I had to go fishing for sittings to get mass attacked, it must be christmas :D I mean.. I might be the first person to give Nyxx a run for his money on the OD rankings if it's true, fire away Scir0s!

DeletedUser

I might be the first person to give Nyxx a run for his money on the OD rankings if it's true, fire away Scir0s!

Nevvah! SCI will suicide an equal amount of troops at Nyxx' walls to keep you from being number one, true story.

DeletedUser

I can live with being in second as long as I end up with over 100 million overall OD :p

DUMBUMCLUM

I think the fact that they made no gains on you is a sign that SCI need to focus on other targets before the try to take K78. 300m points isnt enough firepower :p

DeletedUser

i do like the terms, but you are still going to lose against sci.