Sciros/R2 Terms of Surrender (Revision II)

DeletedUser

Yes, because the other one got broken and cannot be marked as a tribe anymore.:p

DeletedUser

we have better diplomatic status with you than sci on the whole

DeletedUser

So the state is:

Who's next?

Is that what's on your mind?:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we have better diplomatic status with you than sci on the whole

It's really kinda sad to see PKs make a statement like that. Perhaps you should get the tribe description updated to 'we suck up to the biggest family tribe we can find(after all, they were when you brought sci into the alliance.)'.

And add in 'We will gang up on any single tribe that tries to stand up to a large family, especially should they show honor, quality over quantity when compared to our family tribe bretheren, and a lack of cheating(unlike our allies whom we show support of this cheating by continued diplomacy and supportive PnP by our professional bootlick TBT).

HISTORY
PKs is a tribe whose founding members are friends from the old alliance "Player Killers (PKs)" from a similar game Travian - www.travian.com. Our number 1 goal in any game has been to remove the pathetic family tribes, nationalist tribes and elite wannabes who plague all games. PKs was the dominant alliance of Travian server 4 destroying the mighty Genesis alliance in our way to victory. We dominated server 4 there with our aggressive play and destroyed many big sim-city alliances(tribes). You can say PKs spelled TERROR for the people who were not on our side in s4 travian. So, We are here to rock TW in the same way.

DESCRIPTION
We are a group of players who are bored of playing Sim city. We are a team that works together in an organized manner to achieve set goals. Always ready to risk everything and will not be discouraged by the size and power of any tribe. We value Teamwork and Activity and prefer Quality over Quantity.
We are PKs ^^

DeletedUser

daz take your whining somewhere else. just because your losing doesn't mean you have to be a bad loser.

also your acting like a gimp to suggest we have sci in our family. it remains dfb (what's left) dl and pks. you can come up with all these theories all day, doesn't mean they are true.

just like you have vvv as alliance not family can we not do the same? or is it as cut throat as pks cant have allies only enemies and tribes in our "family".

secondly, PKs has never liked R2 so we are not about to make friends because sci have started attacking. what would be the point in that? its hardly ganging up when we have been enemies for so long, sci just happen to join the party and who are we to say no to other world 5 brothers. its a party for all, even you are invited :D. stop making this game into something its not, its all about taking tribes villages and if that means getting rid of enemy status with some to kill off another faster, then so be it. anything for the win :D.

"DESCRIPTION
We are a group of players who are bored of playing Sim city. We are a team that works together in an organized manner to achieve set goals. Always ready to risk everything and will not be discouraged by the size and power of any tribe. We value Teamwork and Activity and prefer Quality over Quantity.
We are PKs ^^ "

- cant say anything has changed there daz, our goal is to kick ass, and so far no tribe has managed to stop that.

and like everything, times change. All PKs players want to continue playing here daz so some hard decisions have to be made. when we dropped down to 23 active members out of a possible 140, choices had to be made to benefit the tribe, and yes the original pks rules and info may need updating, but give our players some credit just like we have been giving you lot some credit for holding out in some hard areas.

at the end one tribe rules, a win is a win, and if it means bending some rules hardly any of us were around to witness being made, so be it. Unless you evolve, your going to die out.

to clarify- i dont support cheating but there's nothing bitching here can do about it. as for sci, i had no hand in the diplomacy, lost all ties to sci and dont care if you or they win, as long as the players from sciros who i have enjoyed this game with are around im happy. sciova can go to hell, they havnt done anything but steal a few villages from r2 and eat inactives, they are nothing to any of us.

daz quit acting like a phallus, be respectful, no one like being disrespected or insulted. keep your trash away from me.

DeletedUser

SCIOVA... SCIR0S... is there any point of being a SCI family on this game anymore?

DeletedUser

daz take your whining somewhere else. just because your losing doesn't mean you have to be a bad loser.

Last I checked we're winning against overwhelming odds consistantly for almost 2 months running now. Yes, we did lose alot in the beginning due to not being prepared, but that's long since past. But you were directing your comment to me personally, and I've not ever lost a village to war that I have not gotten back.

also your acting like a gimp to suggest we have sci in our family. it remains dfb (what's left) dl and pks. you can come up with all these theories all day, doesn't mean they are true.

You're sayin i walk with a limp? Atleast when I said you were a bootlick it's cuz yer in every Sci thread PnP'ing for them. The term actually applies. Hey, didn't the LFKD always do that for their own in the past as well? Looks like you are the one making those theories plausible more than anyone.

just like you have vvv as alliance not family can we not do the same? or is it as cut throat as pks cant have allies only enemies and tribes in our "family".

Actually they are neutral in this war as Sci are still allies, thus you benifit from 2 family's worth of diplomacy. I never thought I'd see the day...

secondly, PKs has never liked R2 so we are not about to make friends because sci have started attacking. what would be the point in that? its hardly ganging up when we have been enemies for so long, sci just happen to join the party and who are we to say no to other world 5 brothers. its a party for all, even you are invited :D. stop making this game into something its not, its all about taking tribes villages and if that means getting rid of enemy status with some to kill off another faster, then so be it. anything for the win :D.

You never used to like RFG after they backstabbed the LFKD(oh, you should really go back and read some threads if you want some bitterness) and never liked Sci, even more so than VVV. That anything for the win comment is exactly what I was poining out, so.. if you're admitting that, why raise all the fuss?

"DESCRIPTION
We are PKs ^^ "

- cant say anything has changed there daz, our goal is to kick ass, and so far no tribe has managed to stop that.

Aww, did little nubcake only quote and reply to the easy part? I expect as much, you don't do well against active players anymore than you do against relevent quotes.

and like everything, times change. All PKs players want to continue playing here daz so some hard decisions have to be made. when we dropped down to 23 active members out of a possible 140, choices had to be made to benefit the tribe, and yes the original pks rules and info may need updating, but give our players some credit just like we have been giving you lot some credit for holding out in some hard areas.

Lol, getting diplomacy with Sci was a 'hard decision'? Looks like the easy choice to me. I mean.. they take anybody unless they think they can pull a surprise attack and win right away.

at the end one tribe rules, a win is a win, and if it means bending some rules hardly any of us were around to witness being made, so be it. Unless you evolve, your going to die out.

to clarify- i dont support cheating but there's nothing *&^%$#*& here can do about it.

So.. yer saying you don't support cheating.. but if no one sees it it's ok, especially since that's what TW evolves to anyways? Maybe you and Sci both are too busy looking the other way to get this war won, just a thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

DUMBUMCLUM

TBT, i thinks you should leave before you make yourself look like an idiot.

drxavier

Aww.. c'mon Gammlen don't be like that. We just needed to change the terms as Sci just sent 2100 incs at me.. and I think over 500 at fizzo but he'd know for sure all w/o taking a village cept 2 that were recapped in about 2 hours time.

P.S. thanks for the OD sci and leaving K69 open :D

I love this.....

Daz didn't quite provide the full details, I sent about 1000+ of the 2100+ attacks, I told him what I was doing, I told him I'd take one village for an hour or so because he's such a good player, its a walk in the park for him against the like of me, I worship at the altar of Daz and Fizz... being able to take villages from noobs player like me (I don't understand the art of WAR) and inactives in K78 is really hard.

No wonder Daz is not even top dog in K78, I guess thats why Daz and Fizz are PK rejects they just couldn't cut it :icon_wink:

Plus its probably why Daz's tone is always so bitter, being rejected is hard to swallow when your ego is a big as that of Daz and his puppy dog Fizz.

drX

DeletedUser

I love this.....

Daz didn't quite provide the full details, I sent about 1000+ of the 2100+ attacks, I told him what I was doing, I told him I'd take one village for an hour or so because he's such a good player, its a walk in the park for him against the like of me, I worship at the altar of Daz and Fizz... being able to take villages from noobs player like me (I don't understand the art of WAR) and inactives in K78 is really hard.

Yes, everyone in K78 knows that the Op was strictly so you could not lose your mind to my smugness. And you only sent about 700+ attacks, you should really get better at numbers.. after all, thats all this game is.

No wonder Daz is not even top dog in K78, I guess thats why Daz and Fizz are PK rejects they just couldn't cut it :icon_wink:

Yeah.. that's it. Pks was too leet' for me.

Plus its probably why Daz's tone is always so bitter, being rejected is hard to swallow when your ego is a big as that of Daz and his puppy dog Fizz.

drX

You just really need to hang onto the idea that there's only one mind behind all of this and there couldn't possibly be 2 good players out here dontcha? Just keep tellin yerself that, and maybe.. if you read that bedtime story to enuff of your nooblings as well you'll eventually believe it too.

And not to be judgemental or anything.. but I think you sound far more bitter than I. Most people say I sound arrogant, condescending, and cocky.

DeletedUser

look up the definition of gimp on wiki, i think youll find youre name there somewhere. it actually is.

drxavier

Yes, everyone in K78 knows that the Op was strictly so you could not lose your mind to my smugness. And you only sent about 700+ attacks, you should really get better at numbers.. after all, thats all this game is.

Now first I think I know how many attacks I sent, hello it was lots, 20x50 attacks’ per page that I have on browser view, now by my reckoning that makes 1000+, I guess even you, a fully paid up member of the smugness society need to maybe do a recount I guess you have the reports to hand...

Yeah.. that's it. Pks was too leet' for me.

I thought that was the case, you need to do more 'art of war’ studying

You just really need to hang onto the idea that there's only one mind behind all of this and there couldn't possibly be 2 good players out here dontcha? Just keep tellin yerself that, and maybe.. if you read that bedtime story to enuff of your nooblings as well you'll eventually believe it too.

Now this response I'm disappointed in, it’s just not the Daz I know, it sounds arrogant, condescending, and cocky, there’s too much street talk / slang here, numbers in instead of words, not using the Queens/American English, so after all, I am right, maybe your a person with split personalities, pretending to be someone there not or the other way round, so I can now lay my head to sleep at night knowing that I'm located on the TW5 map next to a very strange person(s).

And not to be judgemental or anything.. but I think you sound far more bitter than I. Most people say I sound arrogant, condescending, and cocky.

OK, you’re not bitter, you sound arrogant, condescending, and cocky, you’re only bitter about being in the wrong location on the TW5 world map, and upset that PKs binned you off and you then tribe hop find somewhere to show your (semi) skills against noobs and inactives, so maybe PKs would have you back, sadly not the case, your going about it all wrong. I guess you could maybe join SCIROS, to be a pseudo member of PKA as Fizz your alter ego suggests.

Matt76827

If you have 20 pages of commands and each page of commands contains 50 of them then that means you sent 950-1000. You would need to have 21 pages to have 1000+ (1000-1050). Because of that I'm inclined to think you simply made those numbers up.
You'd have done far better simply saying that you weren't entirely sure about the number you sent but it was 1000 to the closest 500/200/100 or whatever.

"Queens/American English"
Last time I checked there was no Queen in America. And the type of English you are talking about "proper" English might perhaps originate where the language comes from...a little place called England. Just perhaps.

As for your attempted insults on daz, I think you need a bit of practice because they are rather weak.

DeletedUser

i'm English, and i could pick a couple of faults even so from drxravier's post.

DeletedUser

Now this response I'm disappointed in, it’s just not the Daz I know, it sounds arrogant, condescending, and cocky, there’s too much street talk / slang here, numbers in instead of words, not using the Queens/American English, so after all, I am right, maybe your a person with split personalities, pretending to be someone there not or the other way round, so I can now lay my head to sleep at night knowing that I'm located on the TW5 map next to a very strange person(s).

Perhaps that's because you've never known me. Who knows.. maybe.. just maybe I have a coplayer.

OK, you’re not bitter, you sound arrogant, condescending, and cocky, you’re only bitter about being in the wrong location on the TW5 world map, and upset that PKs binned you off and you then tribe hop find somewhere to show your (semi) skills against noobs and inactives, so maybe PKs would have you back, sadly not the case, your going about it all wrong. I guess you could maybe join SCIROS, to be a pseudo member of PKA as Fizz your alter ego suggests.

Now that you're allies maybe you guys could swap sittings and then you could see in their tribe overview if I was kicked or left. You seem pretty dead set on the fact that they wouldn't have me for whatever reason.. but as usual you're just saying things that you hope are true while in fact you are dead wrong.

Matt76827

I was more complaining at the "American English" being the proper way things are meant to be said bickey but erm, yeah that too.

DeletedUser

lol, i'm just helping on my daily "rummage". :)

and goodness, Daz, you pwned then.