Sciros/R2 Terms of Surrender (Revision II)

DeletedUser

i do like the terms, but you are still going to lose against sci.

I seriously doubt we'd ever lose against Sci. I won't count out the possibility that the LFKD could make some more recruitments and together with Sci you could beat us.. but Sci beating R2 alone is just silly.

DeletedUser

I want a lager named after me - I would consider fiftybrau or the like.

DeletedUser

everything could be otherwise, if you really hate SCI,
lets say R2-Tru joining PKs , whats happens then:
1.Possibility that SCI drops ally with us. Automatically thats mean war.
2.Possibility that SCI will not drop ally with us. After some time anyway it will be a war coz there will no be other tribes to fight with..

it's easily could change everything. PK's + SCI against R2-tru or Pk's +(ex)R2-Tru against SCI.

it's not official my tribes position , just my minds :)

DeletedUser

2.Possibility that SCI will not drop ally with us. After some time anyway it will be a war coz there will no be other tribes to fight with..

it's easily could change everything. PK's + SCI against R2-tru or Pk's +(ex)R2-Tru against SCI.

well it would be a possibility, but R2 aren't mergerers and PKs have already made clear what they think of R2...

though if they'd do that, R2 would also have RFG on their back ;)

so it would still kinda be the same, but the northern clusters of R2 would go down that much faster due to RFG.

DeletedUser

though if they'd do that, R2 would also have RFG on their back ;)

so it would still kinda be the same, but the northern clusters of R2 would go down that much faster due to RFG.

lol, you mean the same RFG where 3 key players left for PKs? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Oh, it's not that we need to merge to beat Sci, we just need PKs to go back to fighting some of their other wars that they've nap'd and quit tryin to gang bang an alreay teamed up against tribe. But then again, you guys are all about the easy road these days, atleast some of us former PKs actually remember how to act like PKs in battle and in diplomacy.

DeletedUser

Oh, it's not that we need to merge to beat Sci, we just need PKs to go back to fighting some of their other wars that they've nap'd and quit tryin to gang bang an alreay teamed up against tribe. But then again, you guys are all about the easy road these days, atleast some of us former PKs actually remember how to act like PKs in battle and in diplomacy.

Most of what's left of PKs is not the originals, majority of em' are players from other worlds, and this world, perma-sat accounts and what not. So of course they're looking more towards the easy road, they're holding accounts that once were great and fearful, and now they're just sitting there doing nothing, they need easy ennoblements to help them get back going again. Kinda sad to see that but oh well.

RFG needs to go back to re-focusing strategies on how to take atleast 10 vills from Nyxx, they don't need to worry about a full-scale war, lol.

DeletedUser

There are a few of Pks left but I imagine thats the same with most tribes here.

You all know as well as I do that PKs have always and will always do pretty much whatever they want and damn the rest so why would they do it any different here.

DeletedUser

hi

There are a few of Pks left but I imagine thats the same with most tribes here.

You all know as well as I do that PKs have always and will always do pretty much whatever they want and damn the rest so why would they do it any different here.

you must SCI in your family, two merges in about the last two weeks on this game!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I played on W5 a long time ago, back in the days when PKs were number 1...at least by rankings

But this seems to me ridiculous:
That is, you are no longer allowed to attack us. Howerver, we will still take your villages.

DeletedUser

But this seems to me ridiculous:
That is, you are no longer allowed to attack us. Howerver, we will still take your villages.

It's really just saving them some time as their attacks are ineffective against us and we take their villages either way.

DeletedUser

It's really just saving them some time as their attacks are ineffective against us and we take their villages either way.

I had no idea R2-TRU is so courteous :):icon_wink:
Some might view this as off topic, but I'm curious, seeing as R2 was stabbed in the back by SCI, who allied with PKs... so is SCIR0N still marked as NAPs for PKs? :icon_rolleyes: :p

DeletedUser

we have diplomatic status with one sci tribe. the rest can burn lol :icon_twisted:

as for the PKs greats, the important ones are still there and there are plenty who are kicking asses like the orginal greats.