Stealing war villages

DeletedUser

What is the general conduct regarding a tribe taking villages from one side in a war when they aren't involved in that war, especially regarding villages that have been cleared.

DeletedUser

If I'm correct, looked down upon. Especially if cleared. Even more so if you somehow snipe the guy.
Normaly the guy takes it back, and maybe another village or two.

Get info from an expert before asking though, this is the first time I've heard of this in over a year so my memory is kinda fuzzy.

swordalchemist

:lol: i doubt their is any conduct especially if its a smaller tribe doing this....if those guys keep doing it...then you might as well war their a** ....:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Depends on your relations with the other tribe and if you have a nap or alliance and if so the terms of the relationship.

DeletedUser

Well it is Bunny/Funny doing this. I guess they want to make yet another enemy on yet another front.

:)

swordalchemist

well if its bunny/funny then i would say good luck on threatening them....and see you on the rim soon...:lol:

swordalchemist

Depends on your relations with the other tribe and if you have a nap or alliance and if so the terms of the relationship.

i thought it was just a random tribe stealing villages while they have the chance...my bad...

DeletedUser

nope, just being opportunistic

we are talking now

Your brown to me, I'm a Funny Player :lol: So Yeah I'd take villages too. As if ill let people jump on the tribe next to me no sir thank you. them there villages next to mine are mine next or going back to 1500 pts villages Problem with that ? Do something about it. :lol:

DeletedUser

From what I've seen... most of these have been before Funny was merged and many before the war even. I'm awaiting any true info. If a village was cleared by your player and you have proof then you'll get the village.. But I'm yet to see any information on it that proves you cleared the villages or the villages were your war targets, until such a point the conduct is exactly what I've done... ask for proof and when it's provided act.

DeletedUser

We are at war with SAD - as you and everyone else knows. Your players steal SAD villages. I think the conclusion is such a 5 year old could understand.

I am getting sick of your so called tribe. I know how out of control things are for you right now and i know how large the internal dissent is.

Do you really want to go down this road?

ps clearing reports from multiple players almost a week ago now is impossible to track down. The player you have been nbling was a SAD player - how much more obvious do you need for evidence of your tribes sneakery (is that a dictionary word ...)

another movie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow... what a crazy rant... What you're telling me is.. you bring up an issue, you come to me and say you'll go get the evidence, and then because you're too lazy to go and get the evidence you threaten our tribe? Let's face it everyone knew you were looking for war with us, people even know you've got ops in the planning. For someone who comments on knowing what's going on in my tribe... you should be a little more careful about people knowing your own doings.

Not going to argue with you about this anymore, if you actually want to sort this out diplomatically as you claim (while claiming that I do not) then come to me via mail with the villages you're wanting back.

All I've asked for is info from TWstats.. I don't need clearing reports and haven't asked for them. As for getting fed up of my so called tribe, it's been together for 3 days and you've only spoken to the leadership once before you stopped responding.

DeletedUser

We are at war with SAD - as you and everyone else knows. Your players steal SAD villages. I think the conclusion is such a 5 year old could understand.

You do realize almost every tribe in the world is at "war" with SAD. So you have no more claim to them than anyone else?

DeletedUser

I've not looked into it at depth... but the only village I've been told we've nobled is this:

R.I.P Deadman (815|468) K48 1,764 Fishbatman [~SAD~] Themeless [Funny] 16th Jun 2010 - 05:20:14

Over a week ago, and just the one village and it's a 1700 point village! I'll get it cleared for you if this is the issue but if this is all it is... wow...

In your mail you complained about us nobling this player:

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
Arian Bunny (808|438) K48 9,543 Black.Heart.Inertia [~UC~] KOHV [Funny] 2010-06-23 15:24:27
13bsigma is protecting this vill (802|422) K48 9,704 Black.Heart.Inertia [~UC~] KOHV [Funny] 2010-06-23 00:56:10
13bsigma is protecting this vill (802|423) K48 9,469 Black.Heart.Inertia KOHV [Funny] 2010-06-22 15:30:28

Who had left ~SAD~ when we nobled the villages... When someone is leaving a tribe he becomes fair game, but like I said if you want to go through it... you should have done this leg work but feel free to mail me and discuss...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mmm well i knew what villages - they are highlighted on my map still with new owners who don't have that colour normally.

So let me get this right ... you are saying a player who leaves his tribe is fair game, even though we had taken half his villages whilst he was still in SAD.

And i thought i left it with you ... you did say you would get back to me ... days pass and i hear nothing ... i understand you personally couldn't deal with it because of rl stuff, yet i never heard from the player you told me would contact me ... days pass and what am i meant to do ... let your tribe do whatever it wants? I don't think so. If the villages stolen by your members aren't returned i guess we will have to take them back by force. Considering they will now be stacked against us we will have to look for the villages where the support is coming from. Considering at least two of the players in that cluster of yours there are inactive and account sat and considering the rest of them don't actually know how to fight, how do you think this is going to end up? Yet another front, yet another enemy, yet one step closer to your tribe falling apart through complete lack of organisation and internal stresses.

That is what is really at stake here ... and you know it.

(sorry no movie this time)