Stealing war villages

DeletedUser

shaun, whats this i hear you have a vendetta against me for doing something to you on 37? man how long did i spend saving your ass as best i could?

hmm i respect you as a player firey but wot you did on w37 was feed your tribe to a bigger tribe to save your own arse but thats a different story so wont say ought about that.. well to more important matters seems as you already made your mind up to wars us its not a surprise as you have never liked core tribes but this should be fun.:lol:

DeletedUser

its martin btw... and firey and i have no vendetta against you at all so who ever told you that needs to stop spreading lies.

cimm i am here because i am in funny as martinl... and i don't know how you can say you saved me i was eaten by R.L. after firey merged most our tribe into them so nobody can say they saved me at all... nice to see you tho m8.

martinl is my in game name

Last edited by a moderator:

swordalchemist

swordalchemist, i also would like to see something positive come out of talking to you as well. no fear boys...never!! :)

positive...hmm...i m always positive even my blood group is positive...:icon_eek:
but this thread is to boring to start something fun with...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

positive...hmm...i m always positive even my blood group is positive...:icon_eek:
but this thread is to boring to start something fun with...:icon_wink:

i think we all get something out of sword's posts normally a giggle :lol:

Demonshadows96

You seem to be trying awfully hard into provoking us to attack you Firey, if you want to war us why don't you man up and do it instead of trying to provoking us to attack you so you can play the victim.

You'll find out why Funny has top rank ODA and ODT quite soon after that I would imagine.:)

DeletedUser

You seem to be trying awfully hard into provoking us to attack you Firey
And why is it not working? Unable i think is the answer.

You'll find out why Funny has top rank ODA and ODT quite soon after that I would imagine.:)

What does that even mean in reality.

Lets see something more real.

ANARKY in two Ks worth talking about - 8 1/2 mm points ODA 25.2 mm = 300%ish

Funny in 13 KS worth mentioning - 80 mm points ODA 116 mm = not even 150%

Who is the war tribe again? Anyone going to send anything but fakes with the random nuke from 2 or more Ks away?

It's not about absolutes its about relativities - go see what einstein and quantum are talking about - or buddhism if thats your thing - but relatively speaking there simply isn't enough density of Funny near us to do any real damage. And that's not taking into account fighting capacity or having other tribes next door who are already warring some of these local Funny players.

And its also not taking into account your internal dissent and the fact you are planning also to war in the North. Two tribes in the North even.

You my friend are outmanned and outgunned and it is only a matter of weeks before your tribe falls apart.

And what this will allow, and the result of this strategy Funny has followed, is that a rim tribe may well be able to win the game.

Thanks for the opportunity :) I love having the chance to be a bit greedy after someone elses greed causes them to crash and burn.

DeletedUser

hmm i respect you as a player firey but wot you did on w37 was feed your tribe to a bigger tribe to save your own arse but thats a different story so wont say ought about that.. well to more important matters seems as you already made your mind up to wars us its not a surprise as you have never liked core tribes but this should be fun.:lol:

I may as well reply because you don't know what happened and probably should.

So you came from a tribe R.L. (rank 3 tribe) destroyed. I allowed you and your bro to join even though you were technically refugees at the time. There was some risk involved to us with this.

Then when we had no choice to merge with R.L. or die i discussed every tribemember with them, including the two of you. Where i thought i could get you in was your willingness to learn and that you had done a reasonable job of local organisation in your K. Where the two of you fell down was the fact that you were known spies and R.L. had no desire to recruit known spies.

I think that about sums it up.

ps no it doesn't - in the end i couldn't stay in that tribe so i left and ended up fighting them on my own for a fortnight in a last ditch effort to mount an uprising.

DeletedUser

I may as well reply because you don't know what happened and probably should.

So you came from a tribe R.L. (rank 3 tribe) destroyed. I allowed you and your bro to join even though you were technically refugees at the time. There was some risk involved to us with this.

Then when we had no choice to merge with R.L. or die i discussed every tribemember with them, including the two of you. Where i thought i could get you in was your willingness to learn and that you had done a reasonable job of local organisation in your K. Where the two of you fell down was the fact that you were known spies and R.L. had no desire to recruit known spies.

I think that about sums it up.

ps no it doesn't - in the end i couldn't stay in that tribe so i left and ended up fighting them on my own for a fortnight in a last ditch effort to mount an uprising.

well the known spies bit you know i wasnt one at all. i am guilty of giving up my spies for the benefit of the tribe.
but like i said thats the past and this is a different world. maybe one day our paths will cross on this world.:)

DeletedUser

ohh a divert to a another world...pfft

but it is funny how long this thread has become...

I bet it is Firey videos and his fierce respond to you bunnys..lol

but jumping on a bandwagon in our war for soft villages makes you so small cause you are so big on the map.

you claim the top ODA but when it is down to point vs oda you are a middle class.(maby thats why you are going for thouse little carrots)

please give us something to choke on... you cant hug us all ...lol

little movie samples ..lol

we are rechargable carrots

we need new Duracell´s not carrots

DeletedUser

I didn't notice this evidence of tribal hugging

ODD Twisted Anarchy 25,48 Mio. 300%ish

ODD Bunny Fiddlers 47,86 Mio. 60% ???

DeletedUser

omg god I did not noticed that we have lost so many troops Firey...

Rip
and thanx for all thouse ODA and ODD

DeletedUser

virg, we have so many war memorials ... everywhere in our kingdom can they be found Our war heroes are legion. I've heard that in some parts of Funnyland people don't ven know what war is. Their ODA comes from spiked farms and their ODD from killing off unwanted nobles.

DeletedUser

from snob cleaning ....realy ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got another question. Suppose you lower the loyalty of a village to around 10 and then join another tribe. But then, when you try and finish the job you see that another tribemember from your new tribe has already claimed it. Is it okay to proceed in these cases? And I would like to add that you cleared the village on your own also

swordalchemist

u obviously message the other guy....and undead y are u asking this here..man....:lol:...

Demonshadows96

Firey there are a couple gaping holes in your logic there.

For one, due to the recent merge of FID and Bunny, obviously Funny's point:ODA/ODD is going to be slightly low. Why? Because your using all the points of FID and Bunny but only the OD that Bunny had before the merge and then the OD that Funny has gained in the past week or two that it has been formed. For a more accurate picture you would have to use the ODA from Funny and add it to the ODA of FID.

After you do that you get about 220.30 mil ODA to 80 million points, which is about 275% to Anarky's 291%. Still, that's a pretty large gap betweenus right? Well now that we've sorted out the ODA, lets look at the other side of the equation, points.

If you'll notice, Funny's average points per village is about 9k, wheras Anarky is only 7.8k. Wouldn't it make sense that if Anarky was closer to Funny's average, it would lower their point:ODA/ODD ratio? Let's find out.

Anarky has 1130 villages, and lets say we raise the average of those villages to 9k

1130 x 9000= 10,170,000

Then we take Anarky's current ODA and divide by their new point total

25.87 mil/10170000 is about 254%, much lower than Funny's percent.

Relativity? Back up a bit and make sure you understand statistics and averages before you try and tackle einstein:icon_wink:

Unable to attack? Outgunned? Outmanned? What rubbish, the only thing Funny is out of is nobles, but what's going to happen to K67 when they run out of inactives to hit?

DeletedUser

bleh now you are going too far - i prefer conceptual thinking like relativity and intuitive thinking like how to solve problems in this game. Not as into pure logic.

however, some of what you say is true although not completely - my average points per village is low because of one evry good reason. If you know what that reason is then it nullifies your argument of raising our average points per village.

And more relativity show that really only Ks 57 and 58 can fight us - so perhaps we should analyse just those Ks in terms of OD

i tried to resist but i just had to give you a return smart a*** ;)

DeletedUser

Demonshadows96 said:
Unable to attack? Outgunned? Outmanned? What rubbish, the only thing Funny is out of is nobles, but what's going to happen to K67 when they run out of inactives to hit?

OMG Firey what have we done...lol
129152430540235412.jpg