Suggest/Predict future moves for W54 tribes

DeletedUser91646

How is it dumb that -F- tried to recruit you? :lol:

Hi King... why would i join a tribe that doesnt impress me on their east part :D
before i am interested.. but things Change.. after all Syns told me...

-F- cant even make a successful OP.. and they are making 2 OP :D
lol make 2 when u can make 1 good :D

kingjohan

Hi King... why would i join a tribe that doesnt impress me on their east part :D
before i am interested.. but things Change.. after all Syns told me...

-F- cant even make a successful OP.. and they are making 2 OP :D
lol make 2 when u can make 1 good :D

Hello, Reiny.

I'm not sure. Perhaps you would've felt that you could help them to impress you on their east part? :icon_wink:
The original Syns quit. (assuming it was his ig acc you talked to)

I'm not sure about the OP part since i decided not to participate.

DeletedUser

... merger ... merger ... merger ... merger ...

Let's all of us (~AOE~, -F-, CHIK3N, PATRYN) band together and declare war on RT and see with whom will this guy try to merge.

Maybe they will merge with HUNG :p

DeletedUser

Let's all of us (~AOE~, -F-, CHIK3N, PATRYN) band together and declare war on RT and see with whom will this guy try to merge.

That'd be a bad idea for sure. Hung and RT? Yo, the world would be theirs, no question.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what the hell?

they kicked me, THE ONLY player who is not a noob.

DeletedUser97654

to be fair you obviously didn't meet there stringent membership requirements anymore lol

DeletedUser

My predictions are Party! and PUNCH! will merge to create the new tribe PUNCH! Drunk

PATRYN will figure out their name actually stands for TRYNAP and NAP every W54 tribe

ZOMBIE will reveal their true plan in becoming an actual corpse and all members press delete in a 500ms delete train

CHIK3N and BUG! merge to create campylobacter

oh and Heftysmurf accidentally takes some nice pills and actually becomes a respectful and polite poster

Yes the last one is a little far fetched.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser97654

My predictions are Party! and PUNCH! will merge to create the new tribe PUNCH! Drunk

PATRYN will figure out their name actually stands for TRYNAP and NAP every W54 tribe

ZOMBIE will reveal their true plan in becoming an actual corpse and all members press delete in a 500ms delete train

oh and Heftysmurf accidentally takes some nice pills and actually becomes a respectful and polite poster

lol well done, reminds me of CHANGE = Clearly Has Absolutely No Game Expertise

Deleted User - 3135

If you want to make it really outrageous he may even then post something intelligent... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Why you need all of them, I guess only chik3n can do that.

what the hell?

How you got an invitation fron Chik3n so quickly.

You read my story about razzald and talenia so you know that having friends in another tribe is not bad, according to me. So I think it shouldn't be that ur friends went o you were forced to leave.

DeletedUser91646

How you know thowra, RL or TW?
If TW, for how long?

his a good player.. descent player loves to talk to descent player like thowra :)

Why you need all of them, I guess only chik3n can do that.
U toO.. why you need PE, PEII, PEPHX, PEA, RT :D

when i look on the map.. top tribes MAP in k55.. there are no dots..
k55 is full of big Fish. thats why everyone want to catch it :)

How you got an invitation fron Chik3n so quickly.

Simple.. He is Qualified and no doubt he will get invite for kicking him..
that proves also that the inviter is highly active and updated ;)

Hello, Reiny.

I'm not sure. Perhaps you would've felt that you could help them to impress you on their east part? :icon_wink:
The original Syns quit. (assuming it was his ig acc you talked to)

I'm not sure about the OP part since i decided not to participate.

about u kingjohan.. yes Syns already quitted long time ago.. its been a month actually.. he just come build building and que..
reasons he quit is bcoz he dont like the morale thing just like me and i convince him to stay.. but i guess i dont have the power to do that... And his not happy of his position and wishes he is in k55 with us :)

DeletedUser95858

what the hell?

Or you were spying... Either way your siggy seems Oddly not familiar and yet simultaneously I feel we are very close at the moment.

DeletedUser

Or you were spying... Either way your siggy seems Oddly not familiar and yet simultaneously I feel we are very close at the moment.

actually i personally gave the invite ..and whats more i would have done it ten times over

buster was never a spy for the RT tribe ...everyone around knows of the friendships between reiny and buster and a few others ..Reiny also is a friend of mine ...maybe RT should invite me ..just so they can kick me

friendships are what makes this game better and because of busters stats etc and his friendships the invite was simple ..took about one second to decide

Fail ..RT ..well done Chicken

i predict that RT will start to loose more members with the leadership they have ( maybe change the leadership and things will turn out ok ) xshahzad this is aimed at you ..

DeletedUser

TW is a long run.

If a tribe is leading the world it means the tribe is in trouble it is because, the others would not let a single tribe dominate the world. Currently there is not a big diffrence between the top 5 tribes but if the gap between 1st and the 2nd ranked tribe widens up, all the remaining tribes would unite to bring down the No. 1, tribe. So being No. 1 is really very Tricky.

Currently Chik3n is No. 1, and mostly al the tribe see them as a threat to look out for.

Chik3n need to make strategy that keep all the factors in mind. I believe they would have, but lets see.

There leader waves 2u, is a very good leader. I know little about him but what i know he looks like a good leader.

When, PHX leadership went away I contacted all the tribes around for merger i.e. Chik3n, RT, PE, PATRYN. PE accepted the proposal. But all the other tribes did not repplied to my merger proposal. I only received a reply from waves 2u stating that he is honoured to receive the merger proposal and it is really interesting, but cannot accept it.

It was almost impossible that no. 1 ranked tribe to accept a merger proposal, but he replied, which means diplomacy of the tribe is handled very carefully. If a tribe is very small it does not mean they should not be respected.

Currently majority of the top players would like to be in Chik3n.

Average points per player for Chik3n =150,000
Average points per player for top 1-4 tribe = 104,000

I predict Chik3n to solidify there position on the top, and widens the gap between the rest of the tribes of W54.

Predicting wethere they would be there or not in the long run is really tricky. Eventhough I know the awnser but i would not share it at this stage.

1. Whats an "awnser" and "wethere", oh faithful mensa?
2. You definitely do not know the answer to what's going to happen in this world. You won't be able to predict a tribes disbandment, or inactives or problems. I've been in tribe that I thought we going strong, but things change quickly. If you do know the future, what is the next top 20 tribe to disband, or lose a war?
3. Just because a tribe is number one, it doesn't mean they will prevail in a war against a non-#1 tribe. Many tribes have lost wars to smaller tribes, without gangbangs. I'm not saying that this will happen, but this is a fairly slow world, and experienced players that haven't already gotten bored of, may do so in the future.
4. Kudos to waves for being polite with you, if I would have received a message from you in game for a merge, my response would have been "Say hi to the externals" and continued to post it there.

Anyways, I'm done with the flame. Many of the top tribes aren't even warring each other. So it's not that big a deal yet. I'm assuming whatever happens in W54, you'll be like "That's what I thought" (with poorer grammar of course). You made a suggestions thread, why not a thread stating your thoughts on the future? Cause if you predict me not staying around much longer in W54... maybe I should just quit now, Mr. fortune teller.

DeletedUser

I personally try not to make fun of a person's grammar because many of the players aren't native English speakers... I hope for his sake this is the case. If not, ill be happy to lend him my copy of "Keys for Writers"

DeletedUser

i predict that RT will start to loose more members with the leadership they have (maybe change the leadership and things will turn out ok ) xshahzad this is aimed at you ..

I value your thoughts, and really apreciate what you said.

I am not in the leadership of RT, I would rather say this I am not in the leadership of RT II as well. I am a simple player, that spams the forum at RT. As u know i only got 2 villages so as a member RT does not benefit from me. Buster and reiny knows who are in the leadership. I am in RT just because i arranged the merger.

Persoanally I am waiting for the new world to start so I can start my own tribe there. I am a leader and I can only lead, not play as a simple member.

About RT leadership, I would say it is quite good. Don is takintg the steps that are required to take the tribe forward. I believ chik3n should be ready for a good fight. If I was RT leader I would start targeting Chik3n. Getting support from other tribes in this quest looks easy. Chik3n is a threat that needs to be delt with.
:)

DeletedUser

Anyways, I'm done with the flame. Many of the top tribes aren't even warring each other. So it's not that big a deal yet. I'm assuming whatever happens in W54, you'll be like "That's what I thought" (with poorer grammar of course). You made a suggestions thread, why not a thread stating your thoughts on the future? Cause if you predict me not staying around much longer in W54... maybe I should just quit now, Mr. fortune teller.

It is a predicion thread so people can predict things. It is not fortune telling. It is being ahead in your thinking and guessing what might happen next. What is the step others swould take.

Or you can suggest steps to others it all depends.