Suggest/Predict future moves for W54 tribes

DeletedUser

It is a predicion thread so people can predict things. It is not fortune telling. It is being ahead in your thinking and guessing what might happen next. What is the step others swould take.

Or you can suggest steps to others it all depends.

Make a fortune telling thread then, and tell us how you think W54 pans out.

DeletedUser

If I was RT leader I would start targeting Chik3n.

How well exactly, do you see that going over? I know that RT is no where near the caliber of Chik3n. I'm just curious at to how RT could deal with them at all.

DeletedUser

Yeah... I've led 4 top 10 tribes, I owned 29% of a continent, I was part of one of the most legendary wars my main world ever saw.. yet despite all of this, I manage not to make an absolute ass out of myself on a post-to-post basis on the forums. This world is full of great players, players with huge histories behind them. Compared to the some of the players playing under alias in this world, you are nothing, so stop acting like you're a something. I've looked through your previous worlds, and just what you think you've done to deserve those scores I have no idea, because simply, you don't. Stop whinging and speculating randomly on the forums and prove yourself in game.

My simple Question is

Leadership & intelligence are not an attribute of TW. It is something that is from RL. It can be used in TW, but you cannot get it by playing TW. I never said that i am a great player of TW. I said that i am an ok player, and knows a bit about TW.

People still have not understood what I am saying. All of those things are from RL, nothing to do with TW.

To be a good player in TW you need to be active and than experienced/ability. Activity comes first, experience/ability second.

To be a great player in TW you need to be experience/ability and than Activity.

only experience/ability is onething that is related to TW.

I hope it clears the matter.
:)

DeletedUser

what i dont understand is,while admitting you are terrible at this game,you still ranked your self 10/10 as a leader and 7/10 in experience?
i'd say i was a pretty good player,with a lot of experience,and based on my experience id give you 1.5/10 experience and 2/10 leadership ability.

if your as intelligent as you say you are,you should be able to clearly see that having the rather small amount of TW know how you do,you make a pretty terrible leader.
And yes,leadership ability comes from RL,but without knowledge,you wont be leading a succesfull tribe anytime soon.

i would say this also questions your leadership ability,making these half-assed desicions,yet still believing them to be the best choice even after being presented with well reasoned arguements(and several mocking ones :lol:) from several people as to why your desicions were so crappy.

also,even from an account with poor activity,most good players would race past very active noobs.
and there are people whom i know have played scince w1,yet are still crap at this game,so experience doesnt count for much.

also,you have 2 villages at this stage in the game and consider your self an "ok" player? :lol:

Sellsword

There's no use in replying to him, minesh. The best way to teach him how to play the game is to send two trains and be done with it. If he restarts and lands in the NE, I'd be happy to give him another vacation to the rim.

DeletedUser

There's no use in replying to him, minesh. The best way to teach him how to play the game is to send two trains and be done with it. If he restarts and lands in the NE, I'd be happy to give him another vacation to the rim.

In case he lands in the SW, leave me a note I'll send him back :p

Any volunteers for the other 2 corners? :D

DeletedUser

im not playing this world atm :(

shame.id like to see mr.mensa snipe me with his uberpwnage leadrship skillz :lol:

DeletedUser

Lets get it back on topic please

We're predicting how many times we can rim him, and keep him getting rimmed.

I could rim him now, he's only 2 days away for me. Just, it's not worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sellsword

It would premanently count in your favor in my book. Not sure what that's worth though :icon_wink:

I predict that people who run their mouth on the forum may get in trouble ingame.

DeletedUser

Lets get it back on topic please

It is fine. Basically it is what i said and comments like that are natural. I would try to avid those comments i made but u have to understand it is how i am, in RL (complicaed still simple).

DeletedUser40528

My prediction: RT will get fed up with xhaza&$^#x-his-name and allow him to get rimmed.

DeletedUser

+1 On this best post in the thread... finally someone gets it that HUNG is going to drop like a stone in the rankings.

Suggestion. Go hide someplace else but... Who's going to take you in?

No real need to predict this... Just look at them and their leadership.

:) I'm not hiding, look at me. I didn't join HUNG because they were all around me, I was one of the first in K67 to join ^^

Our leadership is actually good though, pwallace does an amazing job, how he manages the extra tribes I don't know... I for one didn't want the family tribes but meh... He's the leader.