Suggest/Predict future moves for W54 tribes

DeletedUser

uhuh? :) I better jump ship then!

If you believe this you're a mong

DeletedUser

My simple Question is

Leadership & intelligence are not an attribute of TW. It is something that is from RL. It can be used in TW, but you cannot get it by playing TW. I never said that i am a great player of TW. I said that i am an ok player, and knows a bit about TW.

People still have not understood what I am saying. All of those things are from RL, nothing to do with TW.

To be a good player in TW you need to be active and than experienced/ability. Activity comes first, experience/ability second.

To be a great player in TW you need to be experience/ability and than Activity.

only experience/ability is onething that is related to TW.

I hope it clears the matter.
:)

You are wrong on all matters.

What you are trying to say is that it is ok if a leader doesn't have a clue about what is he doing (which you clearly don't in this specific case) as long as he is born/natural leader.

This is a game, and has no basis in RL. I have few RL friends playing TW. One of them I wouldn't allow to lead my dog to take his morning piss, but he is one of the best TW leaders I ever saw.

DeletedUser91646

Please Dont Listen to That guy.. he wont listen to you guys and he think he is really right.. he is talkative with all the nonsense thoughts.. i am sorry if he doesnt have a friend..

DeletedUser

In case he lands in the SW, leave me a note I'll send him back :p

Any volunteers for the other 2 corners? :D

Ill happily take him if he lands in SE

Oh and yea all of us in Hung better go hide because all the big tribes are ganging up on us :(

Not sure about the others, but im pretty sure they agree with me, we dont care what you all think we are happy just playing the game. You guys can all predict about us disbanding or being nobled out or whatever but all sorts of stuff (srupid no swaering rules) happens.

People always hate on family tribes, its just something that happens in the game, so keep it coming it makes me laugh.

One last thing, why is everone obsesed with accusing other players/tribes of being at war with the 'gray barb tribe' everyone nobles barbs at one point or another so just get over it.

DeletedUser

You are wrong on all matters.

What you are trying to say is that it is ok if a leader doesn't have a clue about what is he doing (which you clearly don't in this specific case) as long as he is born/natural leader.

This is a game, and has no basis in RL. I have few RL friends playing TW. One of them I wouldn't allow to lead my dog to take his morning piss, but he is one of the best TW leaders I ever saw.

This is a good point.

I don't think their is ANY direct correlation between TW leadership and RL intelligence/leadership.

Sellsword

This is a good point.

I don't think their is ANY direct correlation between TW leadership and RL intelligence/leadership.

Intelligence is sort of necessary. Stupid dukes tend not to be in charge overly long -- I think a closer inspection of succesful dukes will reveal the majority have above-average IQs.

DeletedUser

Intelligence is essential of course. My point was that RL leadership abilities has little effect in game.
Unfortunately more often than not people who lead by example do not get recognition they deserve in RL, and it is almost exactly opposite in games like these.
Also forcefull leading usually works in RL (some sort of intimmidation?) which can never work on line, where all people usually have a backbone.

Heavyreigns

This is a good point.

What? Maybe no born leaders would come to TW is what you are thinking? You are right. They would not have the time for this game.' But the right leader of men would be able to run a top tribe with 4 hours a day. There are a few of them out there. Having the right men is always going to be the game. Like any sport, stock rotation is key. social relations becomes a must but never as severe as quality stock. There's sales and product.... There are great leaders in TW but none willing to lead an army of fools...

Heavyreigns

Intelligence is essential of course. My point was that RL leadership abilities has little effect in game.
Unfortunately more often than not people who lead by example do not get recognition they deserve in RL, and it is almost exactly opposite in games like these.
Also forcefull leading usually works in RL (some sort of intimmidation?) which can never work on line, where all people usually have a backbone.

Too funny to see it from the other side. Because in RL I can kick the crap out of most, in here it's like 80% I love the challenge. I want to hold belts in both worlds.

DeletedUser

Alot of playes from BUG! joined Chik3n.

So i think, BUG! merged into Chik3n.

I think I predicted this before, but it was obvious. CMBURNS is planning to start a tribe in W56.

Any predictions?

DeletedUser

I think I predicted this before, but it was obvious. CMBURNS is planning to start a tribe in W56.

Any predictions?

What? Did we? I hadn't noticed this. I demand an explanation from CHIK3N as to why I was recruited immediately :icon_razz:.

I'll leave the official comments to the official voices of BUG! and CHIK3N, but I'll add I was a proud member of BUG! and now I'm a proud member of CHIK3N and look forward to continuing to work alongside some of the best players W54 has.

DeletedUser

So does that mean CHICK3N got infected with some bugs? Might want to check that out.

On a more serious note, CHICK3N has just taken a pretty good sized lead in the rankings (which really mean little at this point), which solidifies the #1 position.

DeletedUser95858

Any predictions?

I predict that Mensa wants their ID card back from you... And that w56 forum may be a better place for queries into w56.:icon_rolleyes:

Just Sayin'

DeletedUser

Bug! merged into Chik3n. CmBurns posted in his reply on premade forum.

If you looked at what is happening on world 54, you'd see I'm merging my account into Josheb and bug is merging into CHIK3N.

I won't be playing w54 very actively anymore. And won't be leading there at all.

I predict that Mensa wants their ID card back from you... And that w56 forum may be a better place for queries into w56.:icon_rolleyes:

Just Sayin'

I posted about Mensa membership just so that the normal people. In that i mentioned that my ability and intelligence is not because of these but due to my RL experience, which i had.

You posted about mensa, in 2-3 threads. What is Bugging you. or you are bugged like Chik3n is.

DeletedUser95858

I posted about Mensa membership just so that the normal people. In that i mentioned that my ability and intelligence is not because of these but due to my RL experience, which i had.

You posted about mensa, in 2-3 threads. What is Bugging you. or you are bugged like Chik3n is.

More or less I need to call an exterminator to kill off this infestation of posts you make that can be gathered by looking at twstats. You offer a fact in a prediction thread. Well done... Well Done.