Suggest/Predict future moves for W54 tribes

DeletedUser91646

Belle is the reason why i didnt quit coz she said she will give his villages in the future to me >:)
pavans is my pet, southern comfort is my MU Nicky. but it got replace by annoying brat now aakash :))
and LifeDreams is Nicky's best friend :)

I value your thoughts, and really apreciate what you said.

I am not in the leadership of RT, I would rather say this I am not in the leadership of RT II as well. I am a simple player, that spams the forum at RT. As u know i only got 2 villages so as a member RT does not benefit from me. Buster and reiny knows who are in the leadership. I am in RT just because i arranged the merger.

Persoanally I am waiting for the new world to start so I can start my own tribe there. I am a leader and I can only lead, not play as a simple member.

About RT leadership, I would say it is quite good. Don is takintg the steps that are required to take the tribe forward. I believ chik3n should be ready for a good fight. If I was RT leader I would start targeting Chik3n. Getting support from other tribes in this quest looks easy. Chik3n is a threat that needs to be delt with.
:)

-if u want to lead.. make ur own tribe. shame on you.. the leadership didnt give u priviledge to lead.. yet u lead a tribe with ur own decisions..

-yes you gotta go on the new world.. oh a little advice.. make a tribe in the rimmed.. where there are newbies u can trick on your leadership style.. dont ever get a good player.. if u have one then prepare to die again in the rimmed :)

-getting support from other tribes in this quest looks easy... as if they would give u. who are u anyway?? u pay their time to make the defensive troops?? :D and oh you gonna ask again support from another tribe??? lmao

is PE,PEA,PEPHX, PEII, RT, ELITE COMBINATION is not enough??? :O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91646

Or you were spying... Either way your siggy seems Oddly not familiar and yet simultaneously I feel we are very close at the moment.

Honestly.. u gain nothing spying in their FORUMS ;)

DeletedUser

I value your thoughts, and really apreciate what you said.

I am not in the leadership of RT, I would rather say this I am not in the leadership of RT II as well. I am a simple player, that spams the forum at RT. As u know i only got 2 villages so as a member RT does not benefit from me. Buster and reiny knows who are in the leadership. I am in RT just because i arranged the merger.

Persoanally I am waiting for the new world to start so I can start my own tribe there. I am a leader and I can only lead, not play as a simple member.

About RT leadership, I would say it is quite good. Don is takintg the steps that are required to take the tribe forward. I believ chik3n should be ready for a good fight. If I was RT leader I would start targeting Chik3n. Getting support from other tribes in this quest looks easy. Chik3n is a threat that needs to be delt with.

/Hint Hint*xshahzad?:icon_redface: :lol:

DeletedUser91646

HE will borrow support from another tribe from another world (chuckle)
hehe just kidding :D

DeletedUser

I believ chik3n should be ready for a good fight. If I was RT leader I would start targeting Chik3n. Getting support from other tribes in this quest looks easy. Chik3n is a threat that needs to be delt with.

I wonder what experience you have in judging what kind of fight any one can put up against CHICK3N, let alone RT (Let's face it, RT = Really Terrible). Getting support from other tribes in this quest looks easy? Yeah... if they all want to be nobled by CHICK3N as well I guess :icon_rolleyes:.

I couldn't help but wonder what you were basing all of your assumptions on until I stumbled across this in the other thread..

These are bases on my limited knowledge of W54.

So just to clarify, you're basing all of these random and wild assumptions about CHICK3N and the surrounding tribes on.. 'limited knowledge'? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

So just to clarify, you're basing all of these random and wild assumptions about CHICK3N and the surrounding tribes on.. 'limited knowledge'? :icon_eek:

I never saild I have good knowledge of W54 check out all the post I made. I ranked my self at 7/10 as experience. So you can see where I am coming from. I rank my self as top leader 10/10, and intelligence 10/10. So you can see that.

I am not in the leadersip of RT, and I am a simple member there.

About chiken I would say my assumption is based on a simple fact that they are a threat to W52, so no one wants to see a threat like this in W54. They are really well placed, and have opportunity to grow rapidly. It all depends on there leadership, where they can take them. But the leadership of Chiken is good and have brought them to a really strong position where they can really take steps to solidify there position.

DeletedUser

I never saild I have good knowledge of W54 check out all the post I made. I ranked my self at 7/10 as experience. So you can see where I am coming from. I rank my self as top leader 10/10, and intelligence 10/10. So you can see that.

on top of that your humble as well....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I am not in the leadersip of RT, and I am a simple member there.

About chiken I would say my assumption is based on a simple fact that they are a threat to W52, so no one wants to see a threat like this in W54. They are really well placed, and have opportunity to grow rapidly. It all depends on there leadership, where they can take them. But the leadership of Chiken is good and have brought them to a really strong position where they can really take steps to solidify there position.

You rank yourself 10/10 for top leader and 10/10 for intelligence? Well, it's nice to see modesty isn't dead yet :icon_rolleyes:.

Simple member seems a very apt description indeed.

CHICK3N are a threat, of course CHICK3N are a threat, Party, BUG!, PUNCH!, Act1, etc, those are all threats too. What basis do you have for declaring that CHICK3N should be ready for a good fight is more what I was interested in.

If I was an RT member, I'd be concentrating more on not provoking CHICK3N than making wild assumptions on the forums, because let's face it, if CHICK3N go after RT, RT will fall very very quickly indeed.

HeftySmurf

Punch are not a threat, we are all nice fluffy bunnies really

DeletedUser

You rank yourself 10/10 for top leader and 10/10 for intelligence? Well, it's nice to see modesty isn't dead yet :icon_rolleyes:.

LOL. :D

Basically it is who I am. Where I am I can say that. Normally it is not good to make these kind of statements, but i am an exception and i believ if you were where i am you would have said the same. It all depends where you stand.

DeletedUser97155

I've been reading your posts for a few days now and didn't understand why you were getting flamed so much. Then I looked you up in game. :lol:

You had 60 villages when you quit world 11? And damn man, you managed to get 60 villages in 10 months? You're a TW prodigy.

I suggest you stop posting, save face, and retain the minuscule amount of dignity you still have left.

DeletedUser

LOL. :D

Basically it is who I am. Where I am I can say that. Normally it is not good to make these kind of statements, but i am an exception and i believ if you were where i am you would have said the same. It all depends where you stand.

Yeah... I've led 4 top 10 tribes, I owned 29% of a continent, I was part of one of the most legendary wars my main world ever saw.. yet despite all of this, I manage not to make an absolute ass out of myself on a post-to-post basis on the forums. This world is full of great players, players with huge histories behind them. Compared to the some of the players playing under alias in this world, you are nothing, so stop acting like you're a something. I've looked through your previous worlds, and just what you think you've done to deserve those scores I have no idea, because simply, you don't. Stop whinging and speculating randomly on the forums and prove yourself in game.

HeftySmurf

Although im all up for noob bashing, i do not like seeing good forum posters being banned, which is all this will lead too, he is simply provoking responses out of you to insult him further, please just ignore him, i dislike world forums with 85% of the players banned.

DeletedUser

Although im all up for noob bashing, i do not like seeing good forum posters being banned, which is all this will lead too, he is simply provoking responses out of you to insult him further, please just ignore him, i dislike world forums with 85% of the players banned.

Hefty?! Are you on this world?

I've had my fun, said my part, I'll leave the rest to if I cross his path in-game.

DeletedUser

Why would I be needing to get over it?