The Most Interesting Declaration In The World

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
remind me why exactly XX stopped the war and screwed themselves up internally?? ...

Last edited:

DeletedUser104693

there was always going to be an insane v xx war
it was apparent from the moment they split

DeletedUser

remind me why exactly XX stopped the war and screwed themselves up internally?? ...

We stopped the war because our D coordinator told us we didn't have enough D to continue it for long, despite our lead, we were still eating nukes left and right. We had also revealed a fair number of players who just weren't pulling their weight, and so were going to internal them.

The internal issues were our fault for recruiting those people in the first place.

DeletedUser

lol no one currently in our tribe is afraid of sleeping, trust me.

we applied to you? :lol:

Funny. thought people were trying to get out, not in.

ClearTheWay today at 14:51
i left because i thought i was going to be with insane and be with my friends still. But when I went on vacation they kicked me and abandoned me basically. So now im looking for a tribe to make new friends in. If XX is interested i wouldnt mind coming back to them.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So XX declare on 15th April and IMPACT was formed on 22nd April.

Now i have this question which i would ask to th community.

IF XX have not divided itself into two entities and HONOUR was not formed would IMPACT had lasted till now?

A Prediction

What is basically a tribe is made up of.

1. Leadership
2. Members

Now when we Compare East and XX on this theory, I have to say East have an OK leader, while XX have a good leader. On members front Both looks fine. So if The war did not went well for EAST (which would since East do not have a good leader) the members would lose trust in their leader. Than either Kung_fu would step down(which he would not) or the members would leave, when they leave their best option would be XX since XX have a good leader and so good players would like to play under good leadership.

My prediction is East would fall and XX would become powerhouse of SE. :)

Now i think if XX had not divided into two entities IMPACT would not be here, instead we would have seen XX dominance in the SE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We can spew "what ifs" until sun down. Doesn't really change what happens.

DeletedUser

So XX declare on 15th April and IMPACT was formed on 22nd April.

Now i have this question which i would ask to th community.

IF XX have not divided itself into two entities and HONOUR was not formed would IMPACT had lasted till now?

Now i think if XX had not divided into two entities IMPACT would not be here, instead we would have seen XX dominance in the SE.

Way to dredge up dead threads.

The answer to your question is....who really cares? Many of XX's good players ended up in Wasp, and were soundly crushed when that war broke out, with little to no resistance from that area. It doesn't take a whole lot of conjecture to realize the main difference between Impact and East is leadership. Players are mostly the same (with a few additions from Wasp and XX, and now a few others), but leadership at the top is new.

Keep in mind East's war record early on wasn't too shabby either, it wasn't until the war with XX that the wheels fell off, and much of that was because if the inadequacies of their leadership (I.E. MNWS was inactive during that war). Subsequent to that, after leadership changed when Impact was formed, Impact has done nothing but win in utterly decisive manners. Their initial success against Wasp was staggering, despite Wasp's other war (they crushed the ex-XX members rather handily as well, who were not involved in the northern war). Ego collapsed rather fast for a "top" tribe, and Impact's success there was plain for all to see.

I don't see any point in playing the "what if" game in regards to Impact and XX, because there is none. What if's can be used to come to any conclusion you want, because that is their nature. Playing that kind of game is stupid, because obviously those what if's did not happen and this is reality.

DeletedUser

Way to dredge up dead threads.

The answer to your question is....who really cares? Many of XX's good players ended up in Wasp, and were soundly crushed when that war broke out, with little to no resistance from that area.

actually i think in total 13 players of XX ended up in Impact or something

sorry by the looks 12 current players in impact have XX history
with 3 (out of my head) being nobled out to co-play

DeletedUser

Players are mostly the same (with a few additions from Wasp and XX, and

.......smurfs and Turtl3 and ?TLS? and What?.

More than just a few others :icon_eek:
By the way, your last 6 recruits have 49 tribe changes combined. Just throwin' it out there. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

.......smurfs and Turtl3 and ?TLS? and What?.

More than just a few others :icon_eek:
By the way, your last 6 recruits have 49 tribe changes combined. Just throwin' it out there. :icon_wink:

The Smurfs and others are why I said "and a few others now", which you conveniently left out of your quote lol.

And I don't much care how many tribe changes people have. Sometimes it's difficult to find a decent tribe in your area. I've got 6 tribe changes under my belt on this world, and it's because it took awhile to find a good tribe. Good tribes aren't located in every area, sometimes you have to wait until the good tribes from elsewhere enter your area, which doesn't always happen early.

DeletedUser

The Smurfs and others are why I said "and a few others now", which you conveniently left out of your quote lol.
To the contrary, it wasn't all that convenient..
Convenient would have been leaving the whole message there..
The reason i left it out was because the flow was all wrong :icon_wink:
Oh, and I named more than a few and was only 6 changes down the list :icon_eek:

And I don't much care how many tribe changes people have. Sometimes it's difficult to find a decent tribe in your area.
thanx tips :icon_rolleyes:
I've got 6 tribe changes under my belt on this world, and it's because it took awhile to find a good tribe. Good tribes aren't located in every area, sometimes you have to wait until the good tribes from elsewhere enter your area, which doesn't always happen early.

Could you maybe repeat the 2nd part just one more time for all those that didn't catch it the 1st time you repeated it. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ha i skipped to the end cuz i hate PNP :)
a friend of mine says once impact starts attacking they dont stop so lets see how interesting this can get

DeletedUser

a friend of mine says once impact starts attacking they dont stop so lets see how interesting this can get
You would love if they attacked sooner than later in the hopes it would save your ass hey.... TKT :icon_rolleyes:
A spark of genious here... :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by l3luepimp

Oh did i piss someone off already?
World record for me :)
Why did i make you cry?

DeletedUser

Oh did i piss someone off already?
World record for me :)
Why did i make you cry?

Yeah, we're the ones crying alright :icon_neutral:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: TKT

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 860
Side 2: 192
Difference: 668

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 2
Difference: 94

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,751,966
Side 2: 1,633,972
Difference: 6,117,994

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 884,823
Side 2: 19,103
Difference: 865,720

chart
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Yeah, we're the ones crying alright :icon_neutral:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: TKT

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 860
Side 2: 192
Difference: 668

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 2
Difference: 94

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,751,966
Side 2: 1,633,972
Difference: 6,117,994

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 884,823
Side 2: 19,103
Difference: 865,720

chart
[/SPOIL]

and what exactly do you believe these stats have to do with me? im apart of neither tribe rofl
So ill repeat my question...
Why did i make you cry?

DeletedUser

and what exactly do you believe these stats have to do with me? im apart of neither tribe rofl
So ill repeat my question...
Why did i make you cry?

You must have, I mean how else could I have typed in a name(not sure who's now) and saw TKT pop up. :icon_redface: