The OBEY/WET/VAPE/Escape Situation, From VAPE's Perspective

• Thread starter DeletedUser121247
  • Start date

DeletedUser121247

Hey guys, sorry I’ve been away, school has been hectic and I haven’t had time to play.

In regard to Vape, all I can do is congratulate WET on some great ops. They were the more active and willing side and they deserved their win.

As for you @Rodrigo v6, it’s nice to hear from you again, although what you’ve been saying in the forums about me is disappointing to read. I’m not going to argue with you and I have no hard feelings towards you, despite your attempts to slander and humiliate me on here. I’d quite like to talk this out with you. If you’re down, you know where to find me.

Dan

Enex

giphy.webp

DeletedUser112182

Hey guys, sorry I’ve been away, school has been hectic and I haven’t had time to play.

In regard to Vape, all I can do is congratulate WET on some great ops. They were the more active and willing side and they deserved their win.

As for you @Rodrigo v6, it’s nice to hear from you again, although what you’ve been saying in the forums about me is disappointing to read. I’m not going to argue with you and I have no hard feelings towards you, despite your attempts to slander and humiliate me on here. I’d quite like to talk this out with you. If you’re down, you know where to find me.

Dan

I've only spoken the truth about what has happened exactly as it happened. I am glad your free ride through a mostly clean sector ended abruptly when it was needed of your political judgement because let's keep it real: you didn't last more than two weeks at war.

Anyways, that is enough time dedicated to pieces of filth such as yourself and everyone who approves of your shitty tribal hugs leadership.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
c118d9e051d1047c03ecd4f1a3099d17.png

7953560848b6e1522e583a4af4785fb1.png

cdea5c771d24e1e30f5ee337fd8f02be.png

Okay so basically Obey are the weirdest bunch of weasels. Firstly, it's gas that someone in Obey approached me to play on one of their accounts as I'm a good player. Secondly I'm not a good player. I wish Obey every success in their cat op. It's a laughable strategy and good luck burning out the BS account with red incs. Lmao. Come on are ya for real or whaaa? Openly saying you cannot cope with the rim tribes and cannot support Vape really got me going. Seriously? Looking around it looks like you're fairly tight. Thirdly when do council that large need a vote. Surely you can make big girl decisions? Maybe not. And the one decision you do make is a cat OP oh lawwwd. Enjoy the walk. I'm sure the troops will be thrilled.

Good to see Fredrick (brick named joe) hasn't changed. Use and abuse his meat-shields with only personal gain in mind. Look Vape if you haven't realised that Obey are only using you then you deserve your fate. Like have you been paying attention all world? It's good to know half of Obey don't want you or only want half of you and no one cares about your buddies or as Obey refer to them as 'spies'. Fredrick just wants to eat you faster than them. Anyway looking forward to leaving you in the new year and having some real fun! Getting bored of all the barb nobling.

Maybe you should have taken your invites like the good meat-shields you are!

Happy Christmas / NY!

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't get why Obey thinks vape declined invites? Lol they wanted in Escape. We council of Escape and WET came to agree that we didn't want them. Then Alex from the Kit account tried to get one of my members banned, and I called him out for it instantly. That's when he said "withdraw my invite" that was after 24hrs of the ex-vape members from trying to convince us why they wanted to fight with us against Obey.

DeletedUser66411

c118d9e051d1047c03ecd4f1a3099d17.png

7953560848b6e1522e583a4af4785fb1.png

cdea5c771d24e1e30f5ee337fd8f02be.png

Okay so basically Obey are the weirdest bunch of weasels. Firstly, it's gas that someone in Obey approached me to play on one of their accounts as I'm a good player. Secondly I'm not a good player. I wish Obey every success in their cat op. It's a laughable strategy and good luck burning out the BS account with red incs. Lmao. Come on are ya for real or whaaa? Openly saying you cannot cope with the rim tribes and cannot support Vape really got me going. Seriously? Looking around it looks like you're fairly tight. Thirdly when do council that large need a vote. Surely you can make big girl decisions? Maybe not. And the one decision you do make is a cat OP oh lawwwd. Enjoy the walk. I'm sure the troops will be thrilled.

Good to see Fredrick (brick named joe) hasn't changed. Use and abuse his meat-shields with only personal gain in mind. Look Vape if you haven't realised that Obey are only using you then you deserve your fate. Like have you been paying attention all world? It's good to know half of Obey don't want you or only want half of you and no one cares about your buddies or as Obey refer to them as 'spies'. Fredrick just wants to eat you faster than them. Anyway looking forward to leaving you in the new year and having some real fun! Getting bored of all the barb nobling.

Maybe you should have taken your invites like the good meat-shields you are!

Happy Christmas / NY!

Do you have a horse in this race? Genuinely curious where this amount of animosity came from? Obey has played this world pretty standard imo. Very few underhanded tactics compared to many top tribes on other worlds. All you have shown is a tribal poll (not council) and discussion about whether we should consider inviting players from a tribe that was failing. It wasn't a secret at that point Vape was dead, I am not sure exactly what your post is trying to prove?

DeletedUser121331

Every good initiation goes through a process. No hazing ofc.

DeletedUser121331

Well you voted yes for you guys to recruit them, so we already knew that.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Do you have a horse in this race? Genuinely curious where this amount of animosity came from? Obey has played this world pretty standard imo. Very few underhanded tactics compared to many top tribes on other worlds. All you have shown is a tribal poll (not council) and discussion about whether we should consider inviting players from a tribe that was failing. It wasn't a secret at that point Vape was dead, I am not sure exactly what your post is trying to prove?

Isn't it pretty clear I'm not a fan of Fredrick's schoolboy tactics and I blatantly highlighted it in the post. Don't be mad at me because I don't like Obey. It's nothing against you. Just get over the bit of grief heading your way.

DeletedUser66411

Isn't it pretty clear I'm not a fan of Fredrick's schoolboy tactics and I blatantly highlighted it in the post. Don't be mad at me because I don't like Obey. It's nothing against you. Just get over the bit of grief heading your way.
That account is not leadership and the view of one any account would not represent the views of a tribe.. The only grief we are getting is from people already fighting us... I am not sure who else you are trying to convince that we are the baddies.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That account is not leadership and the view of one any account would not represent the views of a tribe.. The only grief we are getting is from people already fighting us... I am not sure who else you are trying to convince that we are the baddies.

That poison account is part of Obey and has a vote in the running of Obey so I think it's relevant. I certainly wouldn't want to join a tribe who held such low opinions of me anyway. I think it's fair to bring the above to a public forum and many would agree with me. I understand why Obey would be a little embarrassed considering their position a few weeks ago. Oh well.