Top 10

DeletedUser

RASP: never fought them but they are still the best of world by remaining the number 1 spot..
MCD: too good to, having a good battle with rasp..
Attero: the best family in TW11
CQB: i have to many good friends.. hope they can bounze back and have their flag raise up high..
-=WE=-: Best of luck thereset.. hope to see them combat with a bigger tribe...
~AC~: attero up high
»AoD«: hope to see them to in combat...
SN*: they just have my respect
~4~ family: needs more improvement...
=TITE=: All hail =TITE= members and councils! We work hard for these! Congratz to every =TITE= warriors!

DeletedUser

Omfsmthefsm, sorry my friend but I guess your lacking some knowledge. Just because you dont know about replacement players in Attero, doesnt mean they dont happen. I know for a fact, there is at least 1 in the Attero Main tribe, because he is in my W2 tribe as well under his own name. I know of a few in RASP and WE for a fact. Some people just prefer not to brag that they are a new owner and some do. So to say MCD is sleezy, then you must say Attero and the rest of the tribes are sleezy too. You should really say the entire practice of replacement players is a sleezy tactic that is done by many tribes on many worlds. Trust me, Attero has some suspicious practices to, but why air them, proves nothing.

If it is under his own name... Doesn't that mean he just has an account on two worlds?

DeletedUser

Oh... I have no idea who XD

Toy, mail me in game and tell me lol

DeletedUser

I know for a fact, there is at least 1 in the Attero Main tribe, because he is in my W2 tribe as well under his own name.

Wow - have to admit didn't know that. It's not allowed as a rule in my experience.

AC - The members that the Family leaders felt werent up to Attero specs so they stuck them here, prolly to noble later. They call it an academy but what is SFV then? Can you say POMC... err, POATTERO.

not entirely true (I play and fight with some of those players) - but I really did lol at the joke.

DeletedUser

RASP - To take 2 continents from MCD is a huge testament to their skill and communication. They deserve the #1 spot.
MCD - These guys are what makes W11 so interesting. Unlike some of my tribemates, I have nothing bad to say about these guys. They have done what they need to do to survive. I find nothing wrong in that. Their core players are highly skilled and I have learned a lot from them. It has been a privilege to fight against them.
ATTERO - We have improved but I admit we have a long way to go (compared to the ladies and gentlemen in the top 2 tribes for sure)! We have a lot of the problems that every family has but our leadership and communication has never been better.
CQB - The darndest collection of players ever to make a family. So spread out, I don't feel like these guys ever had a chance. They certainly didn't when they picked the wrong side of the war.
-=WE=- - They are on the opposite side of the world from me so the only visibility I have of them is ThereseT. I must admit that I am a bit of a linguistic bigot so her ability to meld logic and propaganda into well written sentences and paragraphs(!) with proper spelling and grammar go much farther with me than the poorly argued ramblings of the (seemingly) uneducated -- no matter how skilled in game they might be. With good leadership, I think a tribe can do very well.
~AC~ - see Attero family.
~4G~ - Directly opposite from -WE-, I think poor leadership can cause a tribe (or family) to suffer and stagnate. I am sure there are some quality players in this tribe but until they rise to the top, shake things up, and make a change, I don't like ~4~'s long term prospects.
AOD - I don't know anything about them.
~4V~ - see ~4G~ family.
TITE - I have been impressed with their williness to shake the CQB tag and choose their own path. It seems to me like they have a good leader (though not nearly as eloquent as ThereseT) and a good core of players. Their efforts against LoD will keep their axes sharp, I'm sure! Definite up and comers, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

playerhater11234

I think this may be the first analysis of the top 10 tribes I've actually read all the way through. Very well written and quite candid. I enjoyed your post, cydrych...

thereset

I must admit that I am a bit of a linguistic bigot ...

Whilst I sincerely appreciate your kind words and am greatly honoured, cydrych, that part made me smile with joy. Contrary to what may seem like linguistic hell for both of us at times, we're not a dying breed. I have a twelve-year-old daughter who refuses to use text-speak even in her text messages. She takes great pride in knowing the difference between "there", "they're" and "their", and she even knows when to use full stops and when to use commas - another formerly-thought dying practice.

I echo what PH said, although I have read each review all the way through. Many of the breakdowns say a lot about the posters, which is great insight.

Cheers, cydrych. Many thanks.

DeletedUser

ThereseT. I must admit that I am a bit of a linguistic bigot so her ability to meld logic and propaganda into well written sentences and paragraphs(!) with proper spelling and grammar go much farther with me than the poorly argued ramblings of the (seemingly) uneducated

QFT i was always a fan of therese's (even before she was a fan of me lol)

playerhater11234

and she even knows when to use full stops and when to use commas - another formerly-thought dying practice.

Teach me... I'm curious... I don't think I ever learned that in school...

thereset

I'm too lazy. But she found this site:

jyte.com/cl/people-who-use-ellipses-instead-of-periods-are-annoying

I'm not even that obsessed.

DeletedUser

I type that way all the time... at least on forums and emails :D only time i type formally is when im typing business letters and/or papers OR business contacts, other than that i really dont want to put all that effort into it :D

DeletedUser49379

Me too... Honestly though, how does a thread asking for people to give their opinions on the top 10 tribes turn into a discussion of language and common linguistic errors?

DeletedUser

because ... -=we=- love to hijack :D (it's not they're fault monotony is boring)

toasted789

{RASP}- Pretty good tribe. They showed the world that they are deserving to be in the #1 place.

MCD- {RASP} may be the #1 but these hardcore players deserves some respect too. They've been fighting pretty big tribes all at the same time for some time now. Although they are crumbling little by little due to attacks by multiple tribes.

ATTERO- It was a great decision to gather all skilled players from their family tribes and create a "super" tribe. I heard they are beating MCD's fronts.

CQB- Hmmm... Okay so the rest of the branches have broke up from the main tribe. Time will tell what will happen to them.

-=WE=- -I really don't know much about them, sorry :). But I heard they are really a good tribe from lots of players.

~AC~- Hmmm... Is it appropriate to say "players who are not qualified being in the main ATTERO tribe?" IDK...

~4G~ Don't know. I heard they are losing to Jotad....

>>AoD<<- A fresh tribe. Can't say much yet, only time will tell.

=TITE=- Good tribe, great leadership. They seem to be fighting well with LoD. I heard G1 is taking part in the action now. It's interesting what will happen in a few weeks.

LoD-G1- Hmmm... They already outranked their main tribe. Let's see what these guys can do to turn the tables of war between LoD and TITE :)

Raveing Elmo

{RASP}- Amazing tribe when i was there
MCD- Amazing 45 players
ATTERO- Great Choice to merge
CQB- Noobs!!!
-=WE=- - Therese And LG rule
~AC~- Great for the noob tribe
~4G~- 4 family
>>AoD<<- Who are they???
=TITE=- Amazing
LoD-G1- Wow over took thier family

And remember Elmo will never leave your hearts

DeletedUser

{RASP} - Skilful players and good with politics has granted them a well earned top spot

MCD - Regardless of what anyone says about their tactics, highly respected group of 45 players, not too sure where they are going now with their not so new addition of plague. Nonetheless you make this world fun!

ATTERO - Other side of the world to me, but organised and skilfull

CQB - game over

-=WE=- - <3's ! ! !

~AC~ - Not too sure what they have accomplished on their own. However, credit is given

~4G~ - Im sure there are some nice players in here, but from what I have seen you lot should go home.

>>AoD<< - Who? another CQB branch. They need to prove themselves.

=TITE= - same old... i don't know them.

LoD-G1 - beating their main tribe. nice!