Uruz v Drama

DeletedUser

Seems a little far-fetched given how tightly packed K's 32-37 and everything above it are (bandit)
Far fetched?? You've never seen a tribe join another war and catch the other tribe off guard?

Wakey wakey...

DeletedUser

Seems a little far-fetched given how tightly packed K's 32-37 and everything above it are (bandit)

How did those K's come into mind?? What about K54 and K44 and how close that front is.lol

DeletedUser

Just pointing out they wouldn't have needed to strip their border there.

DeletedUser

I thought I would analyse the stats, seeing that there seems to be some animosity. I'll be comparing Drama vs Uruz/Static. Like it or not, everyone is viewing this as a north south war. I think we can all assume that Uruz and Static are working together. On to the stats...

Over the last month here are the overall stats for each tribe:
Drama! = 2949 total caps
Uruz/Static = 2212 total caps (1138 + 1074 = 2212)

Now let's remove the internals:
Drama! = 821 internals
Uruz/Static = 1140 internals (66 + 1074 = 1140)

Net gain:
Drama! = 2128 (2949 - 821 = 2128)
Uruz/Static = 1072 (2212 - 1140 = 1072)

Before we go any further, it is clear that Drama is expanding at approximately TWICE the rate of Static and Uruz put together.

Now let's check out the war stats. Drama! and Static had been at war for a while before Uruz stepped into the fight. Without knowing firsthand, I would have expected that both tribes would have had their support in place to fight each other. We all know that when another tribe steps into an ongoing war, the other tribe is usually broadsided and this seems to be what has happened here. Uruz got off to a flying start and were more than likely hitting empty villages as the support from those villages was probably on the frontline with Static.

Total war stats for the month:
Drama! = 689
Uruz/392 = 392

Stats per tribe for the month:
Drama! = 651
Static = 254

Drama! = 38
Uruz = 138

Hmmm.... I think I need another bourbon.

Okay, so let's see what this week looks like:

Stats per tribe for the last week:
Drama! = 132
Static = 43

Drama! = 23
Uruz = 49

Hmmm... Uruz is slowing down... hmmm...
Remember what I said about a tribe that steps into an ongoing war...??? Their caps are usually high at the start and then they usually either kill the enemy or the stats turn. So let's see if the stats are turning. We'll check the last 48 hours.

Stats per tribe for the last 48 hours:
Drama! = 77
Static = 7

Drama! = 5
Uruz = 2

Holy cow paddies Batman!!!!
Is Uruz running out of steam and Drama are pegging them back??? In fact, if you check the 24 hour stats, it gets even worse for Uruz. Now what does this all mean? Drama! are wiping Static off the face of the planet... well that's a given, BUT Drama! are slowly but surely turning the tide on Uruz and have stopped the rot and are now in front on a daily basis.

Couple that with the fact that Drama! are nobling at TWICE the speed of the other two tribes combined, I'd say the days ahead for Uruz and Static are bleak.

I need a refill....

emoticon-0136-giggle.gif
I like this post

DeletedUser

I thought I would analyse the stats, seeing that there seems to be some animosity. I'll be comparing Drama vs Uruz/Static. Like it or not, everyone is viewing this as a north south war. I think we can all assume that Uruz and Static are working together. On to the stats...

Over the last month here are the overall stats for each tribe:
Drama! = 2949 total caps
Uruz/Static = 2212 total caps (1138 + 1074 = 2212)

Now let's remove the internals:
Drama! = 821 internals
Uruz/Static = 1140 internals (66 + 1074 = 1140)

Net gain:
Drama! = 2128 (2949 - 821 = 2128)
Uruz/Static = 1072 (2212 - 1140 = 1072)

Before we go any further, it is clear that Drama is expanding at approximately TWICE the rate of Static and Uruz put together.

Now let's check out the war stats. Drama! and Static had been at war for a while before Uruz stepped into the fight. Without knowing firsthand, I would have expected that both tribes would have had their support in place to fight each other. We all know that when another tribe steps into an ongoing war, the other tribe is usually broadsided and this seems to be what has happened here. Uruz got off to a flying start and were more than likely hitting empty villages as the support from those villages was probably on the frontline with Static.

Total war stats for the month:
Drama! = 689
Uruz/392 = 392

Stats per tribe for the month:
Drama! = 651
Static = 254

Drama! = 38
Uruz = 138

Hmmm.... I think I need another bourbon.

Okay, so let's see what this week looks like:

Stats per tribe for the last week:
Drama! = 132
Static = 43

Drama! = 23
Uruz = 49

Hmmm... Uruz is slowing down... hmmm...
Remember what I said about a tribe that steps into an ongoing war...??? Their caps are usually high at the start and then they usually either kill the enemy or the stats turn. So let's see if the stats are turning. We'll check the last 48 hours.

Stats per tribe for the last 48 hours:
Drama! = 77
Static = 7

Drama! = 5
Uruz = 2

Is Uruz running out of steam and Drama are pegging them back??? In fact, if you check the 24 hour stats, it gets even worse for Uruz. Now what does this all mean? Drama! are wiping Static off the face of the planet... well that's a given, BUT Drama! are slowly but surely turning the tide on Uruz and have stopped the rot and are now in front on a daily basis.

Couple that with the fact that Drama! are nobling at TWICE the speed of the other two tribes combined, I'd say the days ahead for Uruz and Static are bleak.

I need a refill....

Wow, Some effort went into this post :icon_redface: Being someone who doesn't play this world...From an outsider's point of view, I can(kind of) understand both the perspectives.. Drama! treating it as a war v/s Static/Uruz and Uruz just considering it as a Drama! v/s Uruz...They both want it to be labelled as who are they fighting.. That's understandable. :villagers:

A day or two of bad doesn't mean Uruz can't pick up and you being behind in the beginning doesn't matter much, Looking forward to seeing a nice war which might make me regret not joining this world. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

OPPS :icon_twisted:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: Dr.Wiggy
Side 2:
Players: throw rocks

Timeframe: 04/06/2011 00:00:00 to 04/06/2011 20:33:53

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 0
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 308,381
Side 2: 0
Difference: 308,381

chart

FTW in just 20hrs :icon_biggrin:
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Wow
I thought that dr.wiggy acc was a bit quiet. But wow it was worth the wait :D
We just need Raven24 ect to do that LOL

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Uruz
Side 2:
Tribes: Drama!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 12
Difference: 36

chart

Side 1: 465,906
Side 2: 117,302
Difference: 348,604

chart

I need a refill....
How about an update instead :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

How about an update instead :icon_razz:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 1
Difference: 53

chart

Side 1: 520,435
Side 2: 8,492
Difference: 511,943

chart

DeletedUser

Not really sure where you are getting those numbers from :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Wouldn't want to point out that this is a thread about the war between Uruz and Drama. Now where are Static mentioned or involved! :icon_eek:

However, since you feel the need to post your stats:

Tribe - member count - caps - caps per member
Drama - 39 -53 - 1.35
Uruz - 6 - 36 - 6

So while Drama may be doing extremely well against Static, you are losing to Uruz, both in caps and the participation of members. Strength in numbers is working out for you eh? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Wouldn't want to point out that this is a thread about the war between Uruz and Drama. Now where are Static mentioned or involved! :icon_eek:

Drama - 39 -53 - 1.35
Uruz - 6 - 36 - 6

So while Drama may be doing extremely well against Static, you are losing to Uruz, both in caps and the participation of members. Strength in numbers is working out for you eh? :icon_redface:
Be patient young :

RO___Pawadin_by_Ariish.jpg

:] A lot of us are and still are focused elsewhere, but soon enough tide will turn. Us Eastsiders will start rolling on in :eek:

Or like...ya know...slowly walk over there -.-

DeletedUser

Most likely the latter :p
I must admit, unless static improve, this world is over

DeletedUser

i got confused :icon_redface:

Drama - 39 -53 - 1.35
Uruz - 6 - 36 - 6

caps per member is irrelevant. if we continue to get more caps than Static and Uruz combined then we will win this world, regardless of member counts. its not rocket science

DeletedUser

caps per member is irrelevant. if we continue to get more caps than Static and Uruz combined then we will win this world, regardless of member counts. its not rocket science

Not really. It shows how much participation a tribe has. My point is that generally, the stats that you have are that of a tribe much larger. Clearly you will have better stats, unless your players are terrible... :icon_neutral:

hot beef

Not really. It shows how much participation a tribe has. My point is that generally, the stats that you have are that of a tribe much larger. Clearly you will have better stats, unless your players are terrible... :icon_neutral:

Does that mean you are resigned to losing eventually then?

DeletedUser

I understand that's your point, I was simply stating that your point is irrelevant because this world is about winning, not about doing as good as you should be based on the size of your tribe.

However, if you wish to push your point further, then i'm happy to discuss it.

Since Uruz declared, these are the combined stats of North vs. South:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Uruz, Static

Timeframe: 20/05/2011 14:15:00 to 06/06/2011 19:13:54

Side 1: 514
Side 2: 274
Difference: 240

chart

Side 1: 4,907,174
Side 2: 2,642,730
Difference: 2,264,444

chart

Based on current stats, Drama have a total points of 143.519.044. Uruz and Static have a combined total points of 92.237.956. So Drama are 156% bigger than Uruz and Static. Bear in mind these are current stats - at the time the war was started, the difference was less so (due to Static players leaving). Based on the conquers (above), we have conquered 188% of your combined conquers. So even though we are bigger, we actually still have a larger proportional representation of conquers. So which players are terrible? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Don't forget Uruz is also vulturing off of Static villages

DeletedUser

Add Dcfc Ceybob to the war stats shared against Static, because I want some action in this World.