Vodka Declares on NN

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
aww okay you nobled 1 player that was surrounded by you guys and 1 player that quit

players we nobled and they quit and some gave remaining villages to vodka which was there area

thesilentbang
sampls
the floating terror
asmileyface

and these was all between 1 and 2 million accounts

dont come here act the big man when it goes both ways

how much ops have you sent to our k45 area? how many successed and took what was planned? il tell you a big fat 0

out of how many? ive lost count ;)

you have recruited some easy targets for when we get the chance to op them when the time comes, your new players will fold when the going gets tough

and you guys was talking about nn mass recruiting :D

this is vodkas like 5th merge? haha

and yet they stil have allies to push them def ,

im laughing right now haha

Mr Dumb is back to the forums acting like a clown, ignoring the parts of posts that best suit him and trying to be a troll but making him self look stupid.

Asmileyface 120 villages.
The floating terror 100 Villages

2 Players as i said. which were both surrounded by NN so they don't count right by Mr.Dumbs logic?

Sampls 33 villages and you want to call this nobled out?
The Silentbang 76 caps 127 losses, Difference of 51 you want to call this nobled out?

You cant have things both ways for weeks you have been telling us how we should include those players into are war stats and crying about it now we do that you cry more, and 3 people = a merge again you have no concept of the term.

Sigh same old argument, do i need to pull up the tribe changes from vodka and NN one more time.

Vodka Tribe Changes: 58
NN Tribe Changes: 205

Yep, Vodka mass recruit tribe, do you need to borrow a dictionary to understand the meaning of the word?

If we are gonna be stupid and list every player who lost villages in the war and no longer remain on that account lets go check NN list, 19 members with negative war stats who have since "disbanded" .
But we can just pick and choose what we want to include or not include play the "NO YOU" game again like a five year old

Really don't know why i entertain even responding to your posts , they are a Cancer to the forums as you are like a Cancer to the game.

Your own tribe member even stated ,

this forum could have been so much more interesting if it where not for Vodka and Martin being childish with a biggest (you can fill that yourself) contest.

Oh and btw ***DRINK***

Lord BillyNoMates

Mr Dumb is back to the forums acting like a clown, ignoring the parts of posts that best suit him and trying to be a troll but making him self look stupid.

Asmileyface 120 villages.
The floating terror 100 Villages

2 Players as i said. which were both surrounded by NN so they don't count right by Mr.Dumbs logic?

Sampls 33 villages and you want to call this nobled out?
The Silentbang 76 caps 127 losses, Difference of 51 you want to call this nobled out?

You cant have things both ways for weeks you have been telling us how we should include those players into are war stats and crying about it now we do that you cry more, and 3 people = a merge again you have no concept of the term.

Sigh same old argument, do i need to pull up the tribe changes from vodka and NN one more time.

Vodka Tribe Changes: 58
NN Tribe Changes: 205

Yep, Vodka mass recruit tribe, do you need to borrow a dictionary to understand the meaning of the word?

If we are gonna be stupid and list every player who lost villages in the war and no longer remain on that account lets go check NN list, 19 members with negative war stats who have since "disbanded" .
But we can just pick and choose what we want to include or not include play the "NO YOU" game again like a five year old

Really don't know why i entertain even responding to your posts , they are a Cancer to the forums as you are like a Cancer to the game.

Your own tribe member even stated ,

Oh and btw ***DRINK***

he said vodka and martin :p

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Minty Fresh, you still with us honey? We didn't get a chance to dance 1 on 1 yet LOL

Hey thanks for the shoutout. There are a lot of things i could say but i guess i'll just let the warstats do the talking

Before i took over:

shaggyd0g before i took over.png

Aaaaand after:

Shaggyd0g after i took over.png

Lets have a good fight now ;)

Shoutouts also to my tribemates and co <3

DeletedUser99939

Just making sure you still with us Minty. ;)

I'd hate to have 1 op land and then never get around to settling scores.

Rumor has it your stacking your entire frontline again. Should we be scared?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Just making sure you still with us Minty. ;)

I'd hate to have 1 op land and then never get around to settling scores.

Rumor has it your stacking your entire frontline again. Should we be scared?

As opposed to doing what with my frontline? Leaving it empty? Is this the usual strategy you follow?

DeletedUser99939

lmao. good to see war has found another reason to not escape from his mothers basement. looks like hes gunning for you minty,
And for you cutie once I know what account your on next, then I'll prove to you who the better player is. Unless your scared.

And Minty, yes. Always leave your frontline empty. Its a courtesy call to the enemy when they don't know your home. We have fragile hearts over here...

DeletedUser98482

:( omg nothing, nobody has anything to say? not one person bragging about how well their respective tribes have done? surely there is a weekly update of losses and gains. or an irrelevant speech on how the tide is turning. again omg so many tribes involved in this skirmish some one must have put a gagging order on. or mass hit delete :(

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Vodka are slowly walking over NN. The in game stats say enough. For us to brag or for NN to claim they're not being beaten would just be pointless. It's all obvious from the ingame.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All time
045ef71d9bf8a853f44e08cda85ace32.png

Last month
50506269bbf7694af0c17f374205be1a.png

Last week
2b6d719f47b2e8439c328e4940e39a42.png

DeletedUser50733

Nice going Vodka peeps. Soon I will be around properly to use my 15000000 nobles :cool:

Until then, I remain as Nukes for Hire.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
NN just tried a big op on Sneaky Jesus for the second time after the previous one got destroyed. I believe there was on village lost that had already been part of a recap war this time other than that no losses. Just a nice DOTD for Sneaky and rank 2 ODD. Are NN going to challenge us or will it just be us walking over them like this for the next few months?

DeletedUser118185

Failed Ops in the south and failed Ops in the north. Seems very much like NN and Felons cannot even make a dent when they work together.

DeletedUser121326

:):)

Attachments

• 2D6B53C7-BE21-4919-9653-3C2224A2BBBC.png
    2D6B53C7-BE21-4919-9653-3C2224A2BBBC.png
    270.1 KB · Views: 21