Vodka Declares on NN

Discussion in 'World 94' started by Superbad., Oct 11, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Mystery Nuke

Mystery Nuke Non-stop Poster

I am truly not sure if there will ever be anything useful that Billy has to say..

The Pieman9 returns likes this.
  2. The Pieman9 returns

The Pieman9 returns Well-Known Member

Agreed, I think he's just crying as always.

Maybe he's just sad that were all friends, not just lonely playing tw like he is lol. It's ok dummy you'll grow up someday.

Mystery Nuke likes this.
  3. Lord BillyNoMates

Lord BillyNoMates Still Going Strong

i have more skype contacts that would be willing to play with me then you have that would be willing to play with you

when ever i play an account i do not expect my friends to nuke villages to try to benefit me nor do i expect them to ask me to do that either

just shows that you and snoopy aint really friends and that your his slave and his basher

4. Mystery Nuke

You are out of this world billy no mates.
    I can show you hundreds of my contacts who dont just dislike you, they simply hate you.

But everybody loves pieman, cause he is loyal and he doesnt care to contribute his nukes and defenses to the tribe as that is what tribalwars is all about.
    A player with such a huge ego as you should be playing in tudadar style. The difference between you and tudadar is that even he performs better than you lol.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  5. Miccull

Miccull Well-Known Member

He is still on map

Its not that hard to hate Martin lol . He has a huge ego and can be annoying when his ego takes control.
    However,nobody is perfect.Martin is a nice person and he is helpful .
    Learn to look past the bad traits of a person lmao.

6. SlipperyString

SlipperyString Member

I think the more valuable thing to learn would be to surround yourself with people where you don't have to defend their 'bad traits'.

7. Miccull

Think about a family . They all have their flaws , but when someone is attacking them you join to defend , even thought you know they are right .

8. SlipperyString

SlipperyString Member

Aha. Friend or family if someone wants to be an idiot to the extent they're being attacked for it. Then they can stand it alone hopefully they'll be smarter for it. Let him take the abuse and hopefully something will click one day and he'll realise the things he says without thinking should maybe be thought about and not said moving forward. You don't need to sacrifice your own reputation defending it, even if it feels right.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  9. Mintyfresh

Mintyfresh Skilled Soldier 2018

Tough talk from billynofront :D

Rumour is you're planning to jump to w98 when it opens, wonder how long your nn 'friends' will continue to defend you at that point

10. Lord BillyNoMates

Lord BillyNoMates Still Going Strong

that rumour would be false and true

im joining w98 to pp farm and im not leaving w94 either

11. Typhlosion

Typhlosion Non-stop Poster

reputation isn't a necessity but just an accessory.

Everybody seems hates martin.. but still does the same.

[​IMG]

12. Father Damien

Father Damien Member

Do you even play w94? You always seem to be flat lining. Even an inactive account with AM on grows more than you. Your only growth in the past month was internalling Maxud. Where were you when The floating terror was inactive? Where were you when ShaggyDog was inactive? Surely that should have been a field day for you

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Miccull

http://prntscr.com/hu6d40

you mean this you "accidentaly" forgot to post ?

14. Symbiote

Symbiote Active Member

Daaamn. Imagine if we celebrated an account in Vodka who took 5-6 villas in a war with the player next door.

Father Damien and Mystery Nuke like this.
  15. Mystery Nuke

You got to know what you are talking about since nearly all of your own growth comes from internals as well which is the solo reason for you to still be in the top 10 but meh...arguing with peeps like you makes clearly no sense lol

16. Miccull

The post was not to praise Martin . If i start to praise him for every little thing he does i would only increase his ego lol,yet i dont fail to see other people`s achievements.

Someone has to take internals.The way i grow my account is my own problem. I stil fail to understand why people care so much how does an account grow , as long as it grows. If the council doesnt have a problem with this why does an outsider have a problem ?

Try another way to keep the forum alive , instead of jumping at someone`s throat ;)

17. Mystery Nuke

I am doing it because you are trying to make our players look bad when infact all you do for this war is to feed yourself with internals. NN and Felons are dying with inactivity and lazyness so i was wondering when you step your game up and contribute to your tribes yet to be seen sucess hehe :p

18. Miccull

I dont think im sitting and doing nothing . You can ask my tribemates , or ask sinful . Both can tell you im not just standing by and turtling myself :)

Typhlosion likes this.
  19. Mystery Nuke

Yeah well I wish you all the best now with picking up more than 300 villages after the break that potash and pilaf left behind :p

20. Miccull

Less noble to take vodka`s villas lol :))
    Thank you . I doubt you will let me take them easy.

Meanwhile i wish you happy new year . Hope this wont be the last time i have to say it