W27 Weekly Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

oh im sure the fan who checks these forums will be most unhappy that we sidetracked one thread to say hi to you xD

DeletedUser

Lolz Hamish :) good to hear you're still keepin' on :).

Hahaha you never know Pally :), personally when it comes to games I'm busily "busting some caps in some fools" as they say on the good ol' CoD: MW2 :) on my PS3.

So, in an effort to at least comment on the weekly and not just talk about myself here (I feel bad honestly), what is everyone's thoughts on the current state of W27?

On another front, the weekly seems to have diminished in content :( I'm sorry to see that ;(.

DeletedUser

Lolz Hamish :) good to hear you're still keepin' on :).

Hahaha you never know Pally :), personally when it comes to games I'm busily "busting some caps in some fools" as they say on the good ol' CoD: MW2 :) on my PS3.

So, in an effort to at least comment on the weekly and not just talk about myself here (I feel bad honestly), what is everyone's thoughts on the current state of W27?

On another front, the weekly seems to have diminished in content :( I'm sorry to see that ;(.

DeletedUser

DOUBLE POSTER!

^_^ world 27 is dead, both in forums and in game. its gotten worse since you left, up until a week ago i hadn't seen a incoming attack for months. its almost like im nobling barbs :(

DeletedUser

Somehow I know that the end is nigh when Silverwolf comes back...

As for 'diminished in content', I'd posit that this might be because you are not providing any fodder for my Weekly ;) Mostly though, there is very little to talk about and I lack the time to get the interviews going at the moment. Over the summer, I might be freer to make something a little more worthy of previous incarnations.

As for W27, there's not much to comment on from my side. The maps and stats will tell you what you need to know and I have to brush the cobwebs off of this forum each week to post the weekly.

DeletedUser

Good to see ya silver.

My stand on w27 is the same as it was almost a year ago. I will be here to turn the lights out. The world seems to be setting itself up for a swift ending. The enemy has begun to build only defense, at least this is what I have gathered. Probably the best factor we could imagine, as we wait for half price nobles. The ability to stack to defend is coming to a end for them as well. These are all good things for us to put a serious hurting out this summer. I am looking forward to the next few months for sure.

You should come back and play for the summer silver. We really could use your spirit;]...hehehe. Just had to pry a bit 'winks'

DeletedUser

DOUBLE POSTER!

^_^ world 27 is dead, both in forums and in game. its gotten worse since you left, up until a week ago i hadn't seen a incoming attack for months. its almost like im nobling barbs :(

Yeah I kinda figured, it was sorta dead before I left and me being so awesome and so modest (the sarcasm burns!) I'm not surprised it got worse LOL!

Somehow I know that the end is nigh when Silverwolf comes back...

As for 'diminished in content', I'd posit that this might be because you are not providing any fodder for my Weekly ;) Mostly though, there is very little to talk about and I lack the time to get the interviews going at the moment. Over the summer, I might be freer to make something a little more worthy of previous incarnations.

As for W27, there's not much to comment on from my side. The maps and stats will tell you what you need to know and I have to brush the cobwebs off of this forum each week to post the weekly.

<3

Good to see ya silver.

My stand on w27 is the same as it was almost a year ago. I will be here to turn the lights out. The world seems to be setting itself up for a swift ending. The enemy has begun to build only defense, at least this is what I have gathered. Probably the best factor we could imagine, as we wait for half price nobles. The ability to stack to defend is coming to a end for them as well. These are all good things for us to put a serious hurting out this summer. I am looking forward to the next few months for sure.

You should come back and play for the summer silver. We really could use your spirit;]...hehehe. Just had to pry a bit 'winks'

You never know Brob, I'm a bit busy for a few weeks, then I'll have a think about things. Although I know there is one particular person in SHADOW who hates me, so I probably won't make it ;)

DeletedUser

Hate is a strong word coming from you. I know your spirit is stronger than that.

DeletedUser

9 nobles by sbm, pretty impressive.

but i have a feeling a few of them are going to be going barb after their bans ^_^

DeletedUser

Those new maps look better than mine :icon_eek:
Anyhow, the ennoble winner/loser was a good idea :)

DeletedUser

Zarin, you narcissist. Of course you'd compliment yourself on your own paper

But good job, keep it up =)

DeletedUser

That was a great idea to include the noble winner/loser, nice one.

DeletedUser

Nice going Deciphered; I just rejoined w27 on the rim and farm the noobs a bit... oh wait there are no noobs there, just barbs :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

While playing Tribal Wars Zarin's Weekly was always something to look forward to and it is always a pure pleasure to read it.

DeletedUser

Same here :) I still play and I still come here first thing sunday before I start playing TW to read Zarin's masterpiece of the week :p

Seems we(Shadow) have been slacking a little this last week or 10.. Maybe that will turn around and we'll get a record number of enemy conquers in the next couple weeks :)

DeletedUser

its too bad we have no chance at least we will be remembered as the tribe who fought to the last village.

DeletedUser

Or the tribe that actually could have done something rather than taking < 5 villages per week off of Shadow.