W48's-'The world that nobody knew' -Milestones..... Continued!

DeletedUser93993

Robin you use bookmarks,don't you?Wanna ask if non-premium users can use bookmarks too and how?

well i m a premie player but when i was NP this what it takes to send 3-4 attcks.------a MINUTE.

Repinski

Dark T-Rex has you guys marked separately and since I took over for him as he left I'd prefer to keep his system. I'd have to do a LOT of editing to the current system and then there is always the issue of which tag do I use for past tribes such as CLEAN and o_O.

There is no record of CLEAN even existing on this world yet it was the most hyped and probably one of the most skilled premades in this world with the top 10 being made up basically of CLEAN back in the first noble stage. CLEAN was kept open by a sat account and eventually after CLEAN broke up o_O was formed from CLEAN. Thus no record. So again, how would I choose which tag to use for some of those tribes?

DeletedUser

Ya rex's argument was that because there was a merger of gnomes involved in eb-gb's that we were to be marked as a different tribe, regardless of whether or not the same tribe is being used. Whether or not we believe the argument to be invalid is a matter of debate, but it's just an award system and those of us who pay attention to it and care just place womble in first place in our minds anyway :). I wasn't attempting to make another case, just stating that we are in fact the same exact tribe that goes back to black phoenix in k36.

Repinski

Oh I know. You've simply had a number of tribe changes but really it depends on how we want to classify each tribe. I mean I know your the same exact tribe as BP but I don't think of Wombles and being the same as BP. Do you understand what I mean?

DeletedUser

Like I stated, it's a matter that can be argued, but I wont be the one to press it more than the once that I already have :). I'll just consider us the #1 tribe in terms of milestones in my mind ^_^

Repinski

Lol works for me. I'd rather not argue about it either. I'm just continuing Dr. T's system.

Repinski

Due to the world now officially being split between 4 super powers, each owning their own section of the world respectively. (NW, NE, SW, SE) I have added the following awards to the milestones page. I've also put the milestone rankings into spoilers.

[SPOIL]Villages: :snob:
50000 villages: 1st 2nd 3rd

Villages Conquered: :snob:
50000 villages: 1st 2nd 3rd

Opponents Defeated Attacker :axemen:
5 bil: 1st 2nd 3rd
10 bil: 1st 2nd 3rd

Opponents Defeated Defender :swordsman:
5 bil: 1st 2nd 3rd

Opponents Defeated Total :ram:
25 bil: 1st 2nd 3rd

First super power to fall: :villagers:
1st
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What will be the definition of first super power to fail? Is it change of name? change of tag? drop by 25%/50% in points?

For example when XIII merged into SYN does it mean XIII failed? Does it mean both failed? or neither failed? in the terms proposed above in principle

XIII lost it's tag but SYN lost it's name neither are still around, yet both are still around.

Not trying to be awkward just would like it to be clear as to what will class as failed. I can see possible disputes and arguments later if it's not clear.

DeletedUser

What will be the definition of first super power to fail? Is it change of name? change of tag? drop by 25%/50% in points?

For example when XIII merged into SYN does it mean XIII failed? Does it mean both failed? or neither failed? in the terms proposed above in principle

XIII lost it's tag but SYN lost it's name neither are still around, yet both are still around.

Not trying to be awkward just would like it to be clear as to what will class as failed. I can see possible disputes and arguments later if it's not clear.

Neither failed because neither were a super power until they created Buzz

DeletedUser

I was using this as an example of the future, you could use any tribe names in there but the point stands.

DeletedUser

@TCO, caglen didn't say or mean XIII or/and SYN were superpowers. Read back! That is simple example of what could happen to superpowers.

P.S. oops caglen posted seconds before me.. sorry for double post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can use any names in there, these were used as the last merger, you could change the names to Buzz and Womble the point is the same. How are you going to define fail?

hellthug

for me fail is when tribe under heavy attack disband , but i don't know how others define fail tho .

DeletedUser

For once i agree with caglen here, might be difficult to determine how the superpower has "failed" in the future.

DeletedUser

I kind of think robin has the right idea.I think the things that would mean the super tribe failed would be falls out of top 4 because of nobling against them, disbanding of the tribe.

Another one we MIGHT want to consider is if a major unmerge happens.I dont mean like the womble one that happen a few months ago because while it invovled a few big players isnt wasnt a huge deal. I mean a unmerge like if SubV and Brave! were to reform or something. Now this is just an example so dont go saying it wont happen I just needed an example to show the size I think the merge needs to for the a super tribe to fail.

PS: in the example above it could still be subv (or brave!) unmerging and still have crash around I just meant it needs to my a major group size wise that would have to be considered a fail. I few people leaving shouldnt count as fail