w82 finally starting to get going - who will be the first tribe to fall?

DeletedUser

with all these tribes predominately in the core and south/south west now seemingly at war with eachother or at the very list being very hostile - it's brought a nice change in atmosphere to the externals rather than reading jxista's daily updates on his tribe getting rimmed/losing his friends.

whatever side you're on, or end up being on - i think it's exciting :icon_razz:

anyone want to take bets on first tribe to fold and disband out of the following? reasoning would be nice as well.

Se7en
TDA
Jager
Rehab
CGI

DeletedUser84793

with all these tribes predominately in the core and south/south west now seemingly at war with eachother or at the very list being very hostile - it's brought a nice change in atmosphere to the externals rather than reading jxista's daily updates on his tribe getting rimmed/losing his friends.

whatever side you're on, or end up being on - i think it's exciting :icon_razz:

anyone want to take bets on first tribe to fold and disband out of the following? reasoning would be nice as well.

Se7en
TDA
Jager
Rehab
CGI

definitely Rehab will go first...then jag! thats my bet from the beginning! TDA,CGI And Se7en will be around for a very long time...to many good players in these tribes.

DeletedUser

What would be a good ideal would be updates on the 5 tribes on a daily basis in regards to:

War caps +/-
Tribal growth

Then it would make the chat more interesting.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

What would be a good ideal would be updates on the 5 tribes on a daily basis in regards to:

War caps +/-
Tribal growth

Then it would make the chat more interesting.

- Nubzz

noted, i'll post some stats as the conflicts progress

DeletedUser89878

nubz the thing is we take away the amount of barbs your tribe noble's and has in the past where would you be ?

DeletedUser117168

rehab drank more than it can handle, it will fall first for the already known reasons (smirk)

DeletedUser

nubz the thing is we take away the amount of barbs your tribe noble's and has in the past where would you be ?

Most aggressive tribe in the world since it started? All that ODA from hitting barbs.

To clear things up, church worlds are played in clusters, therefore you use your space and noble barbs to enhance your churches to their full potential. all those stable bonus, workshop bonus, extra res bonus villages.. Wonder why they added them to the map, wasn't to look at was it? Pally weapon worlds and bonus barbs go hand in hand. To succeed, you need to have both.

You'll need to learn that soon, otherwise you won't get far.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

Most aggressive tribe in the world since it started? All that ODA from hitting barbs.

To clear things up, church worlds are played in clusters, therefore you use your space and noble barbs to enhance your churches to their full potential. all those stable bonus, workshop bonus, extra res bonus villages.. Wonder why they added them to the map, wasn't to look at was it? Pally weapon worlds and bonus barbs go hand in hand. To succeed, you need to have both.

You'll need to learn that soon, otherwise you won't get far.

- Nubzz

This is very true Nubzz! I agree with what you said here..church worlds is different from your regular basic worlds. barbs does goes hand in hand...This is facts folks! Again Nubzz when your right i will admit it. Barbs helps But Still don't mean you gonna win the world! You got to be very active and have skill to play the game. In the end thats what matters.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser116463

Well honestly i don't find Se7ven as skill tribe. Yup they can send trains but i haven't seen them making mind blowing ops yet.

However, im pretty sure Seven will stay longer by constant recruitment and forever turtling.

DeletedUser

Well honestly i don't find Se7ven as skill tribe. Yup they can send trains but i haven't seen them making mind blowing ops yet.

However, im pretty sure Seven will stay longer by constant recruitment and forever turtling.

Exactly, there is only so much friends you can call on before you run out.

Jager isn't going anywhere anytime soon and I can bet every penny I have on it.. This war has barely started.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

My friend Se7en will continue to play smart. as far as mind blowing Ops? Rehab and their little academy tribe is falling as we speak. Jag is a much bigger tribe and will take more time to destroy. now their is way more to this game then just sending Nukes and Noble Trains,I think Se7en has done a very good job on all fronts. This is a time base game..Nothing happens in a day in this game. I will say this...I'm not sure what tribe will win this world...I will not go as far as Nubzz and say Se7en will win it. But i will say the best of the best players will make it to the end game...tribes will do merger,better rosters will be made...your enemy becomes your team mate and so on..blah blah...this world has such a long way to go...But one thing is for sure, The most dedicated and active Players Of This World Will most likely win the world...I don't see you being on that list:icon_twisted: Just hang tight,sooner or later you will see that Mind blowing Op as you call it..It's just a matter of time. lol :icon_wink:

Exactly, there is only so much friends you can call on before you run out.

Jager isn't going anywhere anytime soon and I can bet every penny I have on it.. This war has barely started.

- Nubzz

Lots of game left to be played thats for sure!...This is just the beginning.:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116463

I think playing turtle is a smart moves, then u guys over there have my bow.
The one who has endurance to play speed 1.0 most likely will consider as winner already.

Anyhow, It requires lots of effort to root me out bud. :D

DeletedUser84793

I think playing turtle is a smart moves, then u guys over there have my bow.
The one who has endurance to play speed 1.0 most likely will consider as winner already.

Anyhow, It requires lots of effort to root me out bud. :D

If your a red dot on our maps..I assure you the effort will be put in when your name is called up for the rim...:icon_twisted: Enjoy the game.

DeletedUser84793

haha...
come love... surprised me..

well considering I don't see your name in Rehab or Jag and your here under another name...I guess it will take time to root you out then..lol Unless you would be so kind to tell me your in-game name it could speed things up for you on that surprise...But between you and me i'm thinking your a woman since you stated "come love" or at least i hope so...lol anyways in-game name always helps..But im sure you would not give it.

DeletedUser

well considering I don't see your name in Rehab or Jag and your here under another name...I guess it will take time to root you out then..lol Unless you would be so kind to tell me your in-game name it could speed things up for you on that surprise...But between you and me i'm thinking your a woman since you stated "come love" or at least i hope so...lol anyways in-game name always helps..But im sure you would not give it.

He's Indecisive Nubzz

- Nubzz