w82 finally starting to get going - who will be the first tribe to fall?

brattydreams

Then tell your players not to post stuff if they don't want a response :)

DeletedUser117702

I'm not in Jager I'm a lone wolf going for the world win

brattydreams

I'm not in Jager I'm a lone wolf going for the world win

Still if you don't want Jager to be bashed then they should stop letting ppl make silly posts especially soon after their Duke posts commenting on how quiet it has been and asking for people to post.

DeletedUser117702

I agree, they fail to understand the hate the posts they make generate, will one day topple them. That's just the power of hate alone nvm whatever situation they find themselves in-game when the whole world turns against them because of the hate they managed to generate.

It's the cocky we are rank 1 image that does this and I think a bit of modesty would change it, but well rank 1's something to shout about I s'pose :lol:

sigh

Anyone gunna take a guess at the next tribe to fall? Gotta place my bets on KIAN personally they've over-stayed their welcome.

brattydreams

I think Llama's which is sad because they had great potential at one point.

DeletedUser117168

personally, after checking jager and tda stats, some stacks might have been broken on tda jager front, so we might see some more caps from jager and tda might drop on the ranking. but my guess also goes to one of the core tribes that are too silent

Deleted User - 2849885

Applies to you more than him bratty, as I said generally my impression is w82 pubs is that it is accurate of most (more than 50%) of the folks that post here. My post was pretty straight forward, it shouldn't be too confusing. A lot of posts are just spammy flaming by folks that barely understand game mechanics, just reaching for anything they can convince themselves is relevant. I have seen you make both sorts, so you have the capability at least of making rational posts some of the time. Some folks can't even do that. =)

These forums are where trolls and noobs (for the most part) with too much time and not enough action in the game come to lurk. =)

~
personally, after checking jager and tda stats, some stacks might have been broken on tda jager front, so we might see some more caps from jager and tda might drop on the ranking. but my guess also goes to one of the core tribes that are too silent

Jager has a 17 village lead on them at the moment, only time will tell if they can pull their pants up in time. =)

Last edited by a moderator:

brattydreams

Then you must be speaking of yourself little one, you keep spamming with nothing to contribute but your oda that didn't seem to get you more than a lot of barbs and easy sim city villas. I actually rarely eat a barb. And I know more about game mechanics than most think I do from your tribe, including you.

Deleted User - 2849885

Then you must be speaking of yourself little one, you keep spamming with nothing to contribute but your oda that didn't seem to get you more than a lot of barbs and easy sim city villas. I actually rarely eat a barb.

You still seem to be confused. Every point I have represents nukes that couldn't hit me or my tribe. Defensive troops that couldn't be sent as support, or perhaps already were sent as support and were cleared ahead of my tribe's trains. Thinking that these activities are meaningless is quite telling of your grasp of this game. As far as nobling goes, I'll noble whoever or whatever village is feasible, or is otherwise worth the effort. I obviously do not mind clearing dozens of villages worth of troops if that is what I set my mind to. If you had spawned near my village you probably would have reset or quit this world very early on, and been one of those grays I eventually ate/will eat. (This is the part where you claim "Nuh uh! I'm not like those other guys! I'd never go gray!")

And I know more about game mechanics than most think I do from your tribe, including you.
Nope.

Keep talking smack, it's all you've got in your armory........

The flaming is getting just a tad out of control, it is almost like some kids come here just to reach for things to insult people for. =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gorth Kirgar

I agree, they fail to understand the hate the posts they make generate, will one day topple them. That's just the power of hate alone nvm whatever situation they find themselves in-game when the whole world turns against them because of the hate they managed to generate.

It's the cocky we are rank 1 image that does this and I think a bit of modesty would change it, but well rank 1's something to shout about I s'pose :lol:

sigh

Anyone gunna take a guess at the next tribe to fall? Gotta place my bets on KIAN personally they've over-stayed their welcome.

The cocky attitude just comes from the fact that most have never done this well. Modesty mostly comes from players who have done better before. There are few players around who haven't been cocky when living their glory-days.
I'm one of the cocky ones too, I admit.....Simply one of my better worlds and proud of it. And actually even more proud of the fact that this tribe has never had that many players who could dominate because of their knowledge of the game, but still manage to push ahead.

I applaud our tribe because almost everyone has been doing more than they have ever done before. And sure as hell they can be cocky about that!

DeletedUser117168

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Once again Jager strikes with the strategical recruitment. You remind me of an old tribe I fought with all your dirty tricks.. At least win some honour

But on the other side, gratz Nubzz.

Plus this says a lot from TDA, from here I can see mostly there are not truly committed on the war. Not enough nukes have been sent, too many zeros

http://www.twstats.com/en82/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=1138&compare=oda

Win some honor? Recruiting players which were allied with us from the start of the world? Had no choice but to join TDA at the time due to location? Gratz Nubz, probably the best thing that's been said to me this world, appreciate it pal!

To be quite fair though TDA have killed a number of nukes though a number of the front-line players have now left the game due to the heat, all these reasons will spark like.. Family issues, car broke down.. In hospital, all this carry on but fact is the heat got too much and they couldn't contribute enough time. We're expecting an easy ride but instead got a roller coaster.

I stand by my previous statement, TDA will be the next top tribe to fall.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Bump?

There have been plenty developments since the last post.

Major wars:

• Jager vs Se7en & allies
  • Jager vs TDA
  • F! vs TDA
  • CGI vs F!
  • Colour vs KIAN
  • Colour vs Llama/War!
  • ~FFF~ vs Llama

(Did I miss any?)

So, who will be the next tribe to fall? I think KIAN will go first, followed by F!, followed by Llama/War!

Thoughts?