w82 finally starting to get going - who will be the first tribe to fall?

DeletedUser112079

Rehab will be first to fall.

image.php

These downwards slippery slopes are usually tough to recover from, especially with multiple large tribes plowing through them. Then I would say it will be Jager or Se7en next, TDA's declaration has certainly thrown a spanner in the works and with their current spread could blitz Jager with some good ops. Se7en might get some reprieve but their days are numbered in my opinion, and it's impossible to maintain the player recycling which they're currently doing, long term.

TDA and CGI F. will be hanging around for quite some time I would expect.

DeletedUser

"Rehab and their little academy tribe is falling as we speak. "
Who are their little academy?

DeletedUser

They are not and were not an academy. They have a good position and are a promising tribe.

DeletedUser

They are not and were not an academy. They have a good position and are a promising tribe.

Clearly....you've never been in the know - it's common knowledge and shit if you're still not convinced then ask them yourself. They started off as F! then changed their name to Inter while Rehab took their best players and made them, their academy tribe. Then, 3 days ago, they separated....ex F! who joined Rehab ended up leaving them to rejoin F!.

DeletedUser

Rehab will be first to fall.

image.php

These downwards slippery slopes are usually tough to recover from, especially with multiple large tribes plowing through them. Then I would say it will be Jager or Se7en next, TDA's declaration has certainly thrown a spanner in the works and with their current spread could blitz Jager with some good ops. Se7en might get some reprieve but their days are numbered in my opinion, and it's impossible to maintain the player recycling which they're currently doing, long term.

TDA and CGI F. will be hanging around for quite some time I would expect.

Fair point Rob, though with a low player count it can easily be regained due to recruitment if they look in the right areas.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

It's okay to fall...it's how you get up that people/players want to see! =)

DeletedUser

Fair point Rob, though with a low player count it can easily be regained due to recruitment if they look in the right areas.

- Nubzz

They were recruiting in k45 - I think their leader was on here bragging about it during the k45 wars -- SCAR, .ex. etc..
Needless to say, all of those recruits have been rimmed.

I really don't see where they can recruit (they've made too many enemies).

Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They were recruiting in k45 - I think their leader was on here bragging about it during the k45 wars -- SCAR, .ex. etc..
Needless to say, all of those recruits have been rimmed.

I really don't see where they can recruit (they've made too many enemies).

Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

Well, I agree to an extent. Though things change in a flash within these worlds so I wouldn't count them out just yet, still a lot of firepower in there.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Clearly....you've never been in the know - it's common knowledge and shit if you're still not convinced then ask them yourself. They started off as F! then changed their name to Inter while Rehab took their best players and made them, their academy tribe. Then, 3 days ago, they separated....ex F! who joined Rehab ended up leaving them to rejoin F!.

I would say I've been in the know considering my participation at tribe discussions on skype, trusted forums, etc. The thing is we started to become an academy and that's why we gave up being a family.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would say I've been in the know considering my participation at tribe discussions on skype, trusted forums, etc.
I forgot to tell you, I'm a Friend.

Well we get it - you guys thought Rehab were merging and you were going to become one tribe only for them to tell you that they were taking your best members while the rest can become an academy - your leaders words, not mine!

IdentityTheft.

Well we get it - you guys thought Rehab were merging and you were going to become one tribe only for them to tell you that they were taking your best members while the rest can become an academy - your leaders words, not mine!

The agreement was always that we would take the best players into Rehab. The agreement was that we would take F! players into Rehab on credit. Meaning they would earn a spot here. Once our so called agreement got out, CGI saw this as a threat and started mass faking them. The leader of F! then got in contact with CGI and obviously StormSiren has convinced him to break apart from us (In the hope that CGI will leave them alone, how naive). I can only assume they have taken back up their NAP with CGI. The reasoning for a massive points drop has been F! player joining back with them, not any war efforts, where the only ground Se7en have made is gobbling up villas from inactive players (with the odd exception of course as always). A poor show where we have defence juggled around on multiple fronts.

@Amish
You'll find I don't brag about anything. Especially not on the externals. An example of this would be our last war where I gave credit to the leader via externals. However i do argue my reasoning behind why I do such actions, not that I should need to really. However, yes we did over stretch ourselves but you'll find we have only withdrawn from that area because the players up there went inactive, therefore were dismissed.
If anyone is interested here is me arguing this very point to StormSiren.

StormSiren Oct 03, 21:55
I noticed you guys are just piggy-backin on our war with Scar and taking out our targets and recruiting/eating our food in our K. Any particular reason?

IdentityTheft. Oct 03, 22:07
Nope. Our most recent recruitment was on the 28/09 so 5 days ago. I have spoken to the individuals in question and they have passed the recruitment process. None of the players I have taken in have not had a rise in ODD in the past 5 days if any at all (that's 10 days now). And still have full troop counts. Which tells me that they weren't under attack in the first place.
If you can provide reports to prove me otherwise then I will look into it more.
I hope this clears up your question mate.
Irn.

StormSiren Oct 03, 22:14
I didn't say you recruited refugees. I said you were piggybacking on our war. 1. all SCAR are refugees as we were at war.
2. you recruited people from our ally in our continent (ninjauffe)
3. you are eating in our continent the leftovers of said war (adeake)

I realize its just a nap but you wouldnt appreciate it if we were doing the same things in your neighborhood.

IdentityTheft. Oct 03, 22:36
that first point you contradicted yourself. Regarding a refugee status. I would clarify that a said player is only a refugee if he is under attack before he joins another tribe. Which no player was. I made sure if that.
For example: if you won this war and you decided to recruit the left over players that are still going strong, would you class yourself as recruiting refugees?We aren't piggybacking any war. I can see where you are coming from but the few SCAR players that we have recruited have approached us and have not been touched by your or your allies.

Regarding the 2nd point, not sure how this effects you. Our recruitment is our own and we will recruit from where we want. however rest assured we respect our nap with you and any mails regarding such activity with your members would be forwarded on to you. The player you mentioned was also going to leave anyway and contacted me to get a place here. I can provide mails to prove.

On the 3rd point, we are simply nobling anyone who we dont have relations with so it is not specifically SCAR members we are targeting. Refer to twstats if you want the evidence. We are simply expanding our church radius, that is all. However we dont plan to venture much into k44 anyway.

Irn.

StormSiren Oct 03, 23:14
I didn't contradict myself. The first mail i used the term piggybacking to cover a variety of TW NoNo's. In the second mail, i didn't name a single refugee as a recruit either so my point still stands, i never said you were recruiting refugees. BTW ninjauffe was a member of .Ex. So again not a refugee but you recruiting in the middle of K44 where you really have no business being but is a concern to me for obvious reasons even though you said you just said you weren't coming that far into k44. Hence, i have not contradicted myself, nice try tho.

Who you recruit isn't a problem for me as long as it isn't in my continent. I don't care what you do in your continent as long as its not spilling over into mine. It's spilling over into mine...

You had a few players when i agreed to NAP with REHAB. I have no problem respecting the growth rights of your members that were in K44 when we agreed to the NAP. I just don't appreciate the NAP being taken advantage of as it was given in good faith.

It is quite evident that since the NAP is in place, you felt free to take players here and there and you must think very poorly of my tribes and I to think we would be OK with it. It's plain disrespectful and quite frankly a slap in the face.

I try to be nice and deal with people fairly but I can see that will not work. Since you seem to have difficulty understanding what i am saying and are only defending your actions and not willing to work with me, I will put it this way. Any prior SCAR member you recruit is a target of ours regardless of their new tribe. Any SCAR village you eat, is also a target regardless of a new owner. Whomever you recruit in K43/44 after the start of our NAP is also a target. It's not a discussion. I'm telling you straight out. Period. End.

IdentityTheft. Oct 04, 13:21
All you needed to do was ask when diplomatic relations were struck up mate. We didn't set any nobling lines or recruitment restrictions as part of the NAP agreement so i had no drama in recruiting there. However if you feel this is now necessary we can negotiate something.

I might add though that since the NAP was set up on the 26th, only 1 guy has been recruited in k44 (and that was NinjaUffe that you referred to earlier). I was talking to him well before the NAP was set. mails can be provided and twstats for evidence. So we have not focused our efforts into actively undermining you or your tribe.

Should you wish to discuss recruitment restrictions in k44 i will gladly open up a discussion on the matter.

I don't think I am being unreasonable. I am only clarifying why we have done certain things (which is what you asked in your first mail, "any particular reason").

I may add that any attacks on Rehab members will be an immediate termination of any Nap agreement. However there is no reason we can't be civil ey?

With regards.
Irn.

StormSiren Oct 04, 13:34
Honestly, I didn't think recruiting restrictions or line agreements would be necessary. I figured you had enough experience to know better and it allows me to see how we are viewed. About the time we were sending support to ninja and he said not a word and joined your tribe, i lost all respect for him. I do understand that attacking anyone will void the NAP and i still dont appreciate the loss of villages.

IdentityTheft. Oct 04, 13:41
you are viewed very highly mate, hence why i approached you regarding diplomacy in the first place. I can see that our expansion into southern k44 gas bothered you, therfore i will not recruit any further into k44 out of respect.
We would very much like to keep diplomatic relations together, so if you feel a shared forum between our tribes is good for relations we can set one up.

Irn.

IdentityTheft. Oct 05, 15:13
Yeah? No? :)

StormSiren Oct 05, 18:16
No thank you sir. I said pretty much all i had to say on the matter after you defended actions that were a bit too aggressive for me. Speaking plainly, consider NAP dropped.

I am sorry, i had higher hopes for this.

~Storm

IdentityTheft. Oct 05, 18:47
So did I, but all attempts of renegotiating anything has hit a brick wall, with the only response I get is of you questioning my experience or the way we view the [ally]CGI~DA[/ally] family.
It would appear that you had your mind set from the start on what you were going to do. The only option you pretty much gave me is to dismiss my current players that I have recruited in k44 and give up any SCAR villages that MY players have cleared and nobled, which of course is not an option, more or a politely worded demand.

However I wish you all the best.
Irn.

StormSiren Oct 05, 18:49
All the best to you as well!

DeletedUser

[h=4]Summary[/h]
Conquered villagesPoint increaseDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference
Graph
62%
38%
60%
40%
65%
35%
38%
62%

Se7en, Subv and them other tribes.. Like Ghost and what not.. Oooh Anthrax.. That's the table so far. Considering a fair few of them villages were recapped by us and around 20 villages which aren't on the table due to dismissing the players or them deleting.

Can someone get a map up prior to the war and what it looks like now? I don't know how to do it, seeing as most of ya'll already know I'm a noob. Thanks :)

- Nubzz

brattydreams

[h=4]Summary[/h]
Conquered villagesPoint increaseDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference
Graph
62%
38%
60%
40%
65%
35%
38%
62%

Se7en, Subv and them other tribes.. Like Ghost and what not.. Oooh Anthrax.. That's the table so far. Considering a fair few of them villages were recapped by us and around 20 villages which aren't on the table due to dismissing the players or them deleting.

Can someone get a map up prior to the war and what it looks like now? I don't know how to do it, seeing as most of ya'll already know I'm a noob. Thanks :)

- Nubzz

maybe put this in a thread for the war with Jager vs. Se7en, subv and so on instead?

DeletedUser

Seems like a lot is going on in the world, though the forums are as dead as they come. Forums kind of need someone who can mail around, ask questions, post info and spark some juice back into them again. Until then.. I look forward to the 1 reply a day.

- Nubzz

brattydreams

Seems like a lot is going on in the world, though the forums are as dead as they come. Forums kind of need someone who can mail around, ask questions, post info and spark some juice back into them again. Until then.. I look forward to the 1 reply a day.

- Nubzz

You are right the PnP is dead here. Maybe since you keep telling us you are the "Rank #1" tribe you could post your war stats.

Come on Guys and Gals these forums are where half the wars are actually won. The banter between warring tribes is what keeps the world entertained.

Deleted User - 2849885

These forums are where trolls and noobs (for the most part) with too much time and not enough action in the game come to lurk. =)
With all the spammy trash talk if wars were won in these forums (hahaha) jager would be dead and gone several times over.

If you drink enough it'll blunt the nonsense withdrawal. Or you can start a new thread with one of those 3 word games or something. That'll be productive. lol

DeletedUser117168

These forums are where trolls and noobs (for the most part) with too much time and not enough action in the game come to lurk. =)
With all the spammy trash talk if wars were won in these forums (hahaha) jager would be dead and gone several times over.

If you drink enough it'll blunt the nonsense withdrawal. Or you can start a new thread with one of those 3 word games or something. That'll be productive. lol

hey you, nubcake who brags about your own oda and call people out for having low oda, why don't you talk with your tribe duke to start actually killing troops? maybe even add some rams in the nukes? his amount of oda is proof that he has done nothing but internal or have no resistance at all in his targets.

636e5d1c6dda529c06ed73c856551bc8.png

not bragging about my oda, but i was ~3.1 times smaller than him in points and i have 40k more oda than him.. so tell your leader to go kill some troops instead of internalling for his own sake... just a thought? :icon_confused:

oh yea

842862be9a5bd70f46217e5cf68ac410.png

brattydreams

- Nubzz

So I guess this applies to your own Duke. Interesting you would say that about him.

DeletedUser117702

Will y'all shut up nit picking at Jager until they at least do/say something worth nit picking over, not every post has to be about them and not every post they make has to be targeted. It makes for a boring subject, sorry.