chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 624,876
Side 2: 225,693
Difference: 399,183

chart

ferociousZ

Reaction score
A clear lead from Hugs and Hush but will the mighty Uruz be able to pull it back?

Side 1:
Tribes: HUSH, HUGS
Side 2:
Tribes: Uruz, GR, GF

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 35
Difference: 56

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 688,929
Side 2: 244,993
Difference: 443,936

chart

DeletedUser121844

Man love how this thread went from talking about premium purchases in game to Uruz vs Hugs :p

DeletedUser121412

Krista and her parties... going to be pretty lit!!!

Here here... I'll let a few go through for you to make the odds better yeah? Just don't tell the duke they'll think I'm spying.
You are spying, we all know it! and quiet down there are still noobs who don't know what tribe youre in on 100 rawr lol :p

DeletedUser117860

Bro u said hugs and kisses and then I looked and saw a few uruz people leave and one already joined HUSH. Take two for some reason just left but hasn't joined hugs. Weird.
Yeah yall should get my tw stats. It's called twstats.net and using your genius 129 IQ brain to make connections :p

DeletedUser117860

Yes and will have even more if uruz splits and ends up fighting itself pretty much when half of them join hugs and others join 13333 or tql or bro since it doesn't seem like all are going to hugs. Lolz

DeletedUser117860

Congratulations Hugs fellas. Well deserved victory.
Not a victory in my book. Just another tribal maneuver. Hugs seem to be the best at maniplilating. If you cant fight them, then just hug them.

DeletedUser121844

Not a victory in my book. Just another tribal maneuver. Hugs seem to be the best at maniplilating. If you cant fight them, then just hug them.

We are all about HUGS & KISSES :p You didn't get the memo?

DeletedUser117860

Nope since you'll never reach me on w100. Sounds hella gay tho.