When will we see a non Pay to win world?

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This when will TW not do a pay2win world stuff is so old lol.

It's a company and its working for them so they will probably stick with it as it works.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't play on this world, but saw this thread and felt this needed to be said.

You don't need to spend money to use premium benefits. In that sense, it is a tactic and skill in and of itself, like any other element of the game.

Some accounts join worlds purely to make premium by farming, selling resources and repeating the pattern. Then, that premium is used to fund them in the next world. Even when you are spending premium on a world, you can make it back after a certain point and keep building more premium points to your account whilst still reducing costs of building by 20% and speeding up buildings.

Premium isn't a pay-to-win setup, except for the lazy. You can sell resources to fund a premium account, account manager, LA, speed up buildings, reduce cost of buildings...without spending a penny.

There is literally nothing to complain about :)

Reaction score
I don't play on this world, but saw this thread and felt this needed to be said.

You don't need to spend money to use premium benefits. In that sense, it is a tactic and skill in and of itself, like any other element of the game.

Some accounts join worlds purely to make premium by farming, selling resources and repeating the pattern. Then, that premium is used to fund them in the next world. Even when you are spending premium on a world, you can make it back after a certain point and keep building more premium points to your account whilst still reducing costs of building by 20% and speeding up buildings.

Premium isn't a pay-to-win setup, except for the lazy. You can sell resources to fund a premium account, account manager, LA, speed up buildings, reduce cost of buildings...without spending a penny.

While I agree with a lot of the points made in this, it does get excessive when I'm being told about people purchasing 100k(and thats on the low end) resources before a week into the world. I have zero issues with the impact on me but as we've all see, when someone gets an academy still during their BP thats going to really disincentivize newer players around them. Will this ever be changed? No, and I don't really have an issue with that, as people say there is still classic and HP and once it gets to midgame even its minimal impact from excessive PP usage. Shocked that this is something people decide they want to debate so much every single world... getting old :p

Killer Instinct.

Reaction score
Do people ever consider the amount of players who spend tons of pp and still lose? I get the whole p2w terminology but it doesn't guarantee success. If you're constantly on the wrong end of the pp whip, maybe try use some of your own. There's still plenty of players who boss this game with minimal spend

I think the only way to stop the pp train is boycott it as a whole until it's not profitable. Buuuut yeah that's not going to happen

In short terms, can't beat 'em? Join 'em. Or just get good scrub

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Premium isn't a pay-to-win setup, except for the lazy.

This is nonsense, and you know it.

Is it 100% mandatory to spend $ to do well? No.

That doesn't mean there's nothing to complain about. You can't say that the game is as fun to play as it was 10 years ago without knowing that it's a lie.

We both played then, we both know it was more competitive when people couldn't buy their way to rank 1.

Even if you do farm for premium on other wolds, if someone with a lot of $ to spend wants to beat you, they will.

This kind of disingenuous response is beneath you, and you should be ashamed for having written it.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

That doesn't mean there's nothing to complain about. You can't say that the game is as fun to play as it was 10 years ago without knowing that it's a lie.

We both played then, we both know it was more competitive when people couldn't buy their way to rank 1.

Even if you do farm for premium on other wolds, if someone with a lot of $ to spend wants to beat you, they will.

This kind of disingenuous response is beneath you, and you should be ashamed for having written it.
People just need to stop cry about it, Get them self a sugar Daddy/ Mommy .....So they can feel good about themselves... Then again maybe all of you that complain is your way of feeling good about yourself?? Hey how about getting a job so you can spend $$$ on your hobby TW... Any normal person who has a hobby spends money on it... Wow what a concept!!! God i love stuff facts down other throats, Just turns me on... just sayin

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@haha212 I expect to see you doing well in the upcoming classic round ☺
I have done really good, in past worlds where their was no pp, Didn't see me being a cry baby. I did see cry babies complain about other reason to why they where lose and how unfair it was... People will all ways find something to cry about for their own downfall. w48 w54 there was no PP... So bless your heart!

haha212

Reaction score
I have done really good, in past worlds where their was no pp, Didn't see me being a cry baby. I did see cry babies complain about other reason to why they where lose and how unfair it was... People will all ways find something to cry about for their own downfall. w48 w54 there was no PP... So bless your heart!

Yikes, you get offended easily.

haha212

Reaction score

It amazes me how many posts you see of people quitting because of pp. Yet the TW team/pp abusers deny people quitting because of pp, but continually say people are quitting because of other reasons.

It is actually quite impressive.

Reaction score

haha212

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Good. I am glad to hear the team is listening to the community complaints.

Considering you have only ever posted on my threads. I am surprised it took you 3 minutes to reply to my comment :)
I suggest you look a bit harder, I've been posting on these forums since 2008, actually longer, but I don't expect you to know my old accounts.

Reaction score
Actually, let's perhaps offer a bit of a lesson here.

Haha, what's the absolute *best* you think someone could be doing coming out of beginner protection on this world?

haha212

Reaction score
Actually, let's perhaps offer a bit of a lesson here.

Haha, what's the absolute *best* you think someone could be doing coming out of beginner protection on this world?

Asking a question is not a lesson. But to answer your question anyway, it depends on which world you are speaking of and many other variables.

haha212

Reaction score
People just need to stop cry about it, Get them self a sugar Daddy/ Mommy .....So they can feel good about themselves... Then again maybe all of you that complain is your way of feeling good about yourself?? Hey how about getting a job so you can spend $$$ on your hobby TW... Any normal person who has a hobby spends money on it... Wow what a concept!!! God i love stuff facts down other throats, Just turns me on... just sayin

Considering your inability to write sentences and your completely annoying-to-read grammar, you are probably the last person that should be making fun of someone else's job/income. People who care about their money aren't dumb enough to get stuck in the Tribalwar's pay to win trap; hence, they quit.

Killer Instinct.

Reaction score
Considering your inability to write sentences and your completely annoying-to-read grammar, you are probably the last person that should be making fun of someone else's job/income. People who care about their money aren't dumb enough to get stuck in the Tribalwar's pay to win trap; hence, they quit.
Aren't you a bundle of joy