Who are the Top 5 Current players?

DeletedUser

you deny that storm recruited you and bells/xmen and are now working with Zeaho and boys/rawkor. We know this so dont have to hide it, even if you are not the tribe itself is.

TBone don't go talking about things that are stupid and don't make sense. If we have the same enemy, namely UNDERpants, why wouldn't we want to work together? Truthfully we dont really work together. Havent had to in the north, and what can they do in the south? And don't be throwing my name around. You guys talk enuf s@#$ as is. Message me if you have something to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

stats may show we are losing but trust me we are winning the fight to own W44. taking 3x what you take a day will still amount to better than 100 off us a day cos eventually we will get those back ;)

Haha, this is what you call good leadership? I have to say, in all my years of playing this game, never once have I heard the number one tribe say we don't have to fight you, we'll just outgrow you. Did you come up with this strategy yourself, or did you get the whole tribe in on this decision? 'Cause I'm sure that there has to be a least some in your ranks that find this approach a touch...cowardly, to say the least.

You must have one hell of a recruitment brochure: "Come one come all. We like lots of players and we prefer not to fight anyone that's a challenge". I think there are some barbs left lying about, maybe that can be your next Op. HAhA.

Oh and for the record, we in Inc are far from cranky. It's a party everyday over here :D. WW spoke about leadership being part of the skill of this game. If that's the case, then I'm sorry, friend, but you are outclassed on this one. And D4, you are the king.

DeletedUser

Outgrowing and beating you guys will come sooner :) even if they don't Beat you Guys right now ... After all the foods are eaten you guys are next

DeletedUser

TBone don't go talking about things that are stupid and don't make sense. If we have the same enemy, namely UNDERpants, why wouldn't we want to work together? Truthfully we dont really work together. Havent had to in the north, and what can they do in the south? And don't be throwing my name around. You guys talk enuf s@#$ as is. Message me if you have something to say.

This seems to be someone talking alot of smack right now

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: UNDER
Side 2:
Players: zeaho20

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 223
Side 2: 66
Difference: 157

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,866,323
Side 2: 606,762
Difference: 1,259,561

chart
[/spoil]

The only person you can do damage too happens to be an account that got worked over by Inc first. Well you said in mail you can noble villages from me if you please. Well i am waiting :p

DeletedUser

Outgrowing and beating you guys will come sooner :) even if they don't Beat you Guys right now ... After all the foods are eaten you guys are next

In the meantime, the Under players we attack and noble become meatshields for the tribe while they "outgrow us". Again, not my idea of great leadership decisions, but, as they say in the country, not my pig, not my farm. :p

DeletedUser

Really Lambezz? Well lets check the actual stats on that one maybe? By my count this would be the UNDER villas taken in the last 3 months:

hellgar-11111111111111111
killer-1111111111111111111
jb-11111111111
Dom-111
psycho-1 (prolly a recap also)
enar-11
omni-1111
dragon-1
tbone-1 (might have been a recap?)
warriormama-1
sir mee-11111
lambezz-1(recap so doesn't really count)

And if your comments about Killer getting worked over had any validity I wouldn't be getting reports of cleared full nuke villas of his. Maybe you meant all of those people are inactive? By the same mentality I could point out that 6 of UNDERpants' biggest players have been hitting me constantly. Don't hear me throwing up excuses for getting powned. And I'm sure none of them can say I have attacked anyone very seriously back. I don't talk smack. You caught me on a bad day whilst in a bad mood. I did say sorry about that btw. You lot can hate on me personally all you like, I'm a mouthy noob, I get it. But if you guys want us to just roll over and die it's just not going to happen.

Elle called it right. Big cowards. You guys attacking me are 10 times my size and few even try nobeling not between the hours of 1am-6am for me. I would give you a round of applause for your amazingness but thats just sad. I'm happy all of UNDER vs z is doing so great tho lol shocker! :p

DeletedUser

As for explanations...

1.) -Attila- // Love all of you <3 Any skill that TW has, you have mastered. I don't think there is any doubt that you are the best defenders in W44. Completely surrounded by UNDER and the best attackers UNDER have in Leatherballs and Psychokilla. And still you MORE that hold your own, with little support with exception to the UNDERgraveyard. Which made me giggle so hard every time I got reports of less than 10 troops dieing per nuke. Your the first player to put your hand up when something needs to be done, and you do it without complaining. I would not be here, and Inc would not be here without you. YOU are a BEAST!

Anyway, I just want to add that the players in Inc I love and would do anything for, I have created more than a tribe, we are a TW family.

<3
thank you from us :)
totally agree with the TW family sentiment and the way i feel about the people in INC! :)

3.) Scubamike // Nobody has ever given you enough credit, which is probably a good thing cause you have stayed under UNDER's radar :p I've always said that stats generally speak for themselves and with 384 conq's 6 losses and 82million ODA Vs UNDER. You are beasting it up. Also being 24-4 against the Rank 1 player, who else could say they have such stats? Errr...nobody.
Your a great friend, love you to death. And can't wait for you to come out these ways so we can party.

4.) Leatherballs // Not fighting you directly I can't comment a whole bunch but the few attack timings I have seen where the most impressive I have seen out of any UNDER player. You must be either 2nd or 3rd in ODA in the war vs Inc. 8th in ODA Vs your 18th rank, says it all. Awesome work, keep it up and I look forward to fighting you first hand soon.

5.) Lambezz // Haha. Your awesome. You just "get it". You know? Never afraid of a fight, my fellow take on a whole tribe and come out alive brother. Great foresight, I'm really struggling to think of anything else as I think that the fact that you just get it, really sums everything up nicely. Rank 7 ODA Rank 22 in points. Half the points of Rank 1 player yet very close ODA, so Beastly!! Also rank 4 in ODD speaks for itself, still here and fighting strong.

6.) Psychokilla // I don't want to sell you short but I want to give you the same explanation as Leatherballs, infarct i'm not convinced your not the same person multi accounting!

The 2 of you work really well as a team, and like I have already said by far the best attacking duo in UNDER. You've obviously invested the more time based on the fact you have more points and therefore more nukes, I suppose that's why I've put him ahead of you. Rank 4 in ODA and 6 in Points. Awesome work, keep it up and I look forward to fighting you first hand soon.

i also agree with the above and feel the same and which is why the same people are in my top 5 pick :p
you said it so well that i don't need to :D

DeletedUser

Appreciate your comments. As for multi accounting, (I assume you are joking) I have never to my knowledge done anything whilst playing TW, and neither has Leather. We have played together on TW for a long time, since world 26 (I think), so we have had a lot of practice working together. I suppose we appear similar as we have built up the way we play over a long period of time and I suppose we use the same tactics as if something works well for one of us we share it with the other etc. Also, after playing for a while you tend to get into a set way of doing things. I am guessing people who we attack would notice this more than our tribemates, as they would never see our attacks incomming on them lol. Leather is more experimental (I am sure he wont mind me saying), if he tries something new and it goes well, I am the first to know. Wheras, I tend to stick with tried and tested methods.

don't i know it :D
i never thought of multi-accounting and yeah, he's kidding :p
but, i did ask leather one time if he was sitting you and he assured me it was all you :D
you two are almost indistinguishable at times and can definitely tell that you've worked together as a team for a long time
in fact the best attacking team i've ever had the pleasure (or is it displeasure?) of getting attacked by ;)

That said, maybe new tactics are in order, when it comes to attacking Attila, I am sure that account is actually getting played by NASA, or SKYNET or some supercomputer :p (Guys on Attila account, you can take that as a compliment by the way)

why thank you very much from us! :)

and no hurry on the new tactics... take your time... enjoy life... christmas shopping to do i'm sure... :p
:D

DeletedUser

Really Lambezz? Well lets check the actual stats on that one maybe? By my count this would be the UNDER villas taken in the last 3 months:

jb-11111111111
Dom-111
psycho-1
enar-11
omni-1111
dragon-1
tbone-1
warriormama-1
sir mee-11111

Pretty sure the one taken from me was a recap also!

Just sayin!

D4alicious

This seems to be someone talking alot of smack right now

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 223
Side 2: 66
Difference: 157

chart

Side 1: 1,866,323
Side 2: 606,762
Difference: 1,259,561

chart
[/spoil]

The only person you can do damage too happens to be an account that got worked over by Inc first. Well you said in mail you can noble villages from me if you please. Well i am waiting :p

I would be embarrassed of those stats if I were you.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 288
Side 2: 101
Difference: 187

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 47
Difference: 22

chart

You can say she nobled KiLLLLer all you like, but I don't see that as being any different as 3-4 under players nobling her, when there was only 1-2,3 at the most hitting KiLLLLer. And how is it her problem that UNDER won't help defend their own meat shields members.

DeletedUser

jb-11111111111
Dom-111
psycho-1 (prolly a recap also)
enar-11
omni-1111 (RECAPS)
dragon-1
tbone-1 (might have been a recap?)
warriormama-1
sir mee-11111

You lot can hate on me personally all you like, I'm a mouthy noob, I get it. But if you guys want us to just roll over and die it's just not going to happen.

Elle called it right. Big cowards. You guys attacking me are 10 times my size and few even try nobeling not between the hours of 1am-6am for me. I would give you a round of applause for your amazingness but thats just sad. I'm happy all of UNDER vs z is doing so great tho lol shocker! :p

I don't think anyone hates you it's a game fgs. I think you play up to the whole noob thing tbh.

As for us being cowards because were playing the game and attacking you? isn't that the game? Your food, nobling your villages gives us more villages just because you are smaller doesn't mean we should just leave you there to look pretty. I think as a whole we want as many villages as we can get no matter where they come from.

So none of you have attacked a player smaller then you before with other tribe members? I think you have at some stage. I guess we are all big cowards then...

DeletedUser

[spoil]
I would be embarrassed of those stats if I were you.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 288
Side 2: 101
Difference: 187

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 47
Difference: 22

chart

You can say she nobled KiLLLLer all you like, but I don't see that as being any different as 3-4 under players nobling her, when there was only 1-2,3 at the most hitting KiLLLLer. And how is it her problem that UNDER won't help defend their own meat shields members.
[/spoil]

Honestly, people can noble inactives. We nobled Asian pear. If someone thinks that is good then cool

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: judgebassey, KiLLLLer
Side 2:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 31
Difference: 31

chart

Side 2: 286,267
Difference: 286,267

chart
[/spoil]

As for 3 people attacking her, it is like that because of her mouth on the forums, i have been attacked because of it. It is the way it is

I will never call a player good who can noble villages from some other tribes hard work, and that is all Rawkor has ever done in this world!

DeletedUser

RAWKOR isn't the only one
i can name some in OVER too, as well as in UNDER for that matter

people usually take the path of least resistance and go for the easy villages, in fact we all do it at one time or another, therefore ofc inactives seem to be on the menu more often than not

what i have a problem with is people who only noble inactives/barbs and never go for active players at all

DeletedUser

RAWKOR isn't the only one
i can name some in OVER too, as well as in UNDER for that matter

people usually take the path of least resistance and go for the easy villages, in fact we all do it at one time or another, therefore ofc inactives seem to be on the menu more often than not

what i have a problem with is people who only noble inactives/barbs and never go for active players at all

I have a problem with players who talk smack but can not do anything against active players. Of course we all have nobled barbs/inactives. Part of the game, but at least we still attack active players and try to gain ground, some players are just really good at defending. *Cough*-Attila-*Cough*

Edit: I have now killed 1400 nobles. Whooo go me :p

DeletedUser

I have a problem with players who talk smack but can not do anything against active players. Of course we all have nobled barbs/inactives. Part of the game, but at least we still attack active players and try to gain ground, some players are just really good at defending. *Cough*-Attila-*Cough*

Edit: I have now killed 1400 nobles. Whooo go me :p
leave my co alone :p he sucks at def ;)

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]

Honestly, people can noble inactives. We nobled Asian pear. If someone thinks that is good then cool

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: judgebassey, KiLLLLer
Side 2:

Side 2: 31
Difference: 31

chart

Side 2: 286,267
Difference: 286,267

chart
[/spoil]

As for 3 people attacking her, it is like that because of her mouth on the forums, i have been attacked because of it. It is the way it is

I will never call a player good who can noble villages from some other tribes hard work, and that is all Rawkor has ever done in this world!

I dont think anyone can claim to not absorbing inactives. Lambezz, Sorry I didnt continue to sit quietly in my corner. Bad Z! Bad! No wait..... GO INC GO! Still moping the floor with ya'll I see as well.

I wouldnt say we (RAWKOR) have always gotten things from other tribes hard work. First months of the war was all us against you, with you attacking no one else. Unless your telling me you had inactives one month in and were being hit by some mystery tribe... or some people were really sick... I'm betting on Super AIDS...then I think it's safe to say, tho you completely powned us, we def attacked you lot unassisted. You taking out Carlton and Test sure added to your stats tbh (so weird! Cuz I think they were inactive).

But now that I know JB is apparently a dead account, weird cuz he did message me and attack back...anywho, I'll make sure to noble him faster! (TW MOD's wanna look into that? Maybe cuz he didnt noble anything off me its not cheating?) Gotta get my inactive noble on ;)

DeletedUser

I dont think anyone can claim to not absorbing inactives. Lambezz, Sorry I didnt continue to sit quietly in my corner. Bad Z! Bad! No wait..... GO INC GO! Still moping the floor with ya'll I see as well.

I wouldnt say we (RAWKOR) have always gotten things from other tribes hard work. First months of the war was all us against you, with you attacking no one else. Unless your telling me you had inactives one month in and were being hit by some mystery tribe... or some people were really sick... I'm betting on Super AIDS...then I think it's safe to say, tho you completely powned us, we def attacked you lot unassisted. You taking out Carlton and Test sure added to your stats tbh (so weird! Cuz I think they were inactive).

But now that I know JB is apparently a dead account, weird cuz he did message me and attack back...anywho, I'll make sure to noble him faster! (TW MOD's wanna look into that? Maybe cuz he didnt noble anything off me its not cheating?) Gotta get my inactive noble on ;)

Carlton was never inactive, he attacked me for 40 days, he even nobled barbs in K54, and then stacked them 1124 (440|560) K54 2,128 CarltonFisk [RAWKOR] lambezz [Lamby]. Got me some nice ODA. As for Test he was not inactive, but he did gift me his villas when i was my own tribe, cause he respected me as a player and wanted me to get them before Under. If i only i still had his mail he sent

It is better you sit in your corner. You come on here running your mouth and you will be nobled!!

Zeaho thanks for the villas, why don't you try and noble some from me?? You are and always will be a noob