~rop~ op

DeletedUser

Yes Rep,
thank you for the support although i do love a good old flame can we please be supplied with some stats,
Personally i noticed Puttah is now number 1 for ODD

Rank Name Defeated
1 Puttah 208.536
2 Elsydeon 188.693
win77777 168.054
4 MAJESTATE 143.683
XPEHb 131.177

Also he is first to breach the 200,000 barrier

DeletedUser

y r all UN members complaining about being attacked after they nobled one of RoP's members?
- cos they r noobs
If where noobs how does Rep still have all his villages and where in the top 3 :icon_wink:
this thread is a joke, 1 man war? no, 1 tribe stacks a few villages very heavily
2 man war, you can see Rep's co-player in here :icon_eek:. War, Skirmish, hugging, whatever you want to call it is up to you. This isn't a war declaration of !UN! vs. ROP other wise it would be better made :lol: (you know I don't mean that Rep) why wouldn't we stack Rep against all the attacks he's had. 64 was the last number I knew they where at so maybe it's a war for ROP :icon_idea:
btw y does half the people on this forum fancy repinski? - lion?! (whatever) etc
He's super smexy, why would we need any other reason?

ur hilarious - keep it up lion
(A personal flame :icon_rolleyes: I'll leave this comment alone)

apparently the feelings mutual, lmfao
Ha ha, your funny :lol:
i hope repinski is one of the "less good UN members" for the sake of w48, how the f*** r UN so highly ranked?
Repinski is a nublet what else is there to say? You need to * the whole word otherwise it's still illegal so... no breaky rulez plz :icon_razz:. Nah I don't care but others might. We got young ones playing this game to :icon_wink:.
Where rank 3 because we hug everybody are and super smexy.
Just look at us, where to sexy for our shirts :icon_redface:

I posted my comments in green as the multi quote button no worky for mez.

Repinski

I got some stats for you guys, how about an ODD spike so big that TW stats isn't even able to keep up as I am now over 200k ODD?

image.php

Repinski

Well there have been 0 new attacks on me for a couple hours so I sent all the support I had home except the scouts so they couldn't scout me anymore. ^^

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This does not look in your favor. Have you captured ROP village yet because this seems like it will just set you back a lot.

But hey at least you're "Tearing -RoP- a new one".

DeletedUser

Well there have been 0 new attacks on me for a couple hours so I sent all the support I had home except the scouts so they couldn't scout me anymore. ^^

I thought I had one to many spears in my village :icon_wink:

Repinski

This does not look in your favor. Have you captured ROP village yet because this seems like it will just set you back a lot.

But hey at least you're "Tearing -RoP- a new one".

Well it seems like I got enough time to rebuild my defense, now that they appear to have ceased up on the real attacks willingly and unwillingly. :icon_wink:

Lets see who is faster ~ROP~ or me at rebuilding troops.

DeletedUser

Well it seems like I got enough time to rebuild my defense, now that they appear to have ceased up on the real attacks willingly and unwillingly. :icon_wink:

Lets see who is faster ~ROP~ or me at rebuilding troops.

repinski... YOU HAVEN'T ATTACKED ANYONE
your a turtle

DeletedUser

How much of that is defense OD? and thats only cos of his tribe

Individuals do not win wars. TRIBES win wars. If we let rep be taken out, what does that say about UN?

No.

WE stacked rep, and WE held the line against aggression from ROP.

And unless I am seriously mistaken, this situation is a textbook example of how unprovoked attacks on a player should be handled.

DeletedUser

Not sure exactly what you're saying, but right now, this is rep:

188 56.080 ODA
1 209.103 ODD
3 265.183 OD

DeletedUser

Puttah is number 1 for ODD,
how much of that is defense OD?
I may be wrong but i would say if it is ODD then all.

ODD = defense OD

So yes, all of it :p

15n54s3.jpg

EDIT: AHH Anglofdeath beat meeee >.<
And yay, I thought I was the only one who wasn't sure what he meant.
I think Lion got ODT and ODD confused.
But it's good to know I wasn't the only one who was unsure ^_^

DeletedUser

Opponents Defeated Total

ODA + ODD = ODT

The single mathmatical equation the whole of TW is based on :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser

OK. I always thought it was just OD. I guess I've got to spend more time reading external forums. :p

DeletedUser

No, i knew what i meant,
I just did not see Davie's point for i said it was he was rank 1 in ODD and then he asked how much was defense.

DeletedUser

repinski... YOU HAVEN'T ATTACKED ANYONE
your a turtle

Does your tribe even talk to each other? The whole reason this started is because we rimmed one of your players, then cleared another and tried to pre-noble him.

Whilst this whole ROP massacre has been going on we have also been attacking several ROP members around us. So talk to your tribe before you come and post silly little remarks that you just plucked from fresh air.

You are dismissed.