W70 - What's Your View?

DeletedUser

Which would have happened regardless due to op distances, and had no bearing on the information in the forum (most of which was hidden/removed by myself before any outsider was given access). I had pre-stacked against all the nuke-nobles from an account sit prior to you even getting involved in the defense. You get some credit for helping, sure. But there were many people involved in helping.

Most of what you sent was trounced beforehand & needed additional & remedial actions on account of your not bothering to time any of it ~G~ It occurs, looking at the manipulation of your current players accounts, that you are sailing very close to the wind regarding IG-Legality. IG Morality fell some time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this damn fighting in the external forums doesn't do anybody any good... I recommend Infect takes care of their own shit with their new players and those of use still in DSy4 work our shit around and do what's best for us...

Tengyao...

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Most of what you sent was trounced beforehand & needed additional & remedial actions on account of your not bothering to time any of it ~G~ It occurs, looking at the manipulation of your current players accounts, that you are sailing very close to the wind regarding IG-Legality. IG Morality fell some time ago.

There has been no manipulation of any DSy4 account.

You are on the exact same level as Everett, and to be honest you're worse. You've not only sold out the entire tribe to an enemy when you were perfectly well aware that plans were being made to give all of the actives in DSy4 a long-term future on this world if possible, but you've kicked the tribe whilst it was down and spat on us all.

Everett only ever tried to sell out the tribe. I'm done wasting time talking to you. I'd rather have Everett as a tribe member again than you after this. Maybe that will give you a good indication of just how horrible a person I now think you are.

DeletedUser

There has been no manipulation of any DSy4 account.

You are on the exact same level as Everett, and to be honest you're worse.
I didn't want to go to the Enemy Tribe of your choice ~G~ - I already said as much in the shared Chat - & especially to one which I think you have either misunderstood or been misled by.

As said previously; I see nothing in evidence since moving to have my opinion anything but reinforced.
I concede that my actions were made in haste but that is due to my make up & not premediated or preconceived plans. I saw active players being treated as expendable & I will never buy that argument.

How that equates with Everett idk but I tell you one thing, I held back at the time from burdening you with that whole fiasco, to the detriment of myself & UnD account. So please don't make out that I wanted to injure anybody; you said you were leaving - again - & that you wanted players to go elsewhere. So I did.
Everett only ever tried to sell out the tribe. I'm done wasting time talking to you.

I don't understand your meaning here but I'm glad if the public rows end, too...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Incorrect; the Op was escalated during that time. BTW; looking at the grid planner here, I can see that the situation apparently has not changed; indeed, there are several other candidates included so idk what you atually think you know but possibly,it's not as much as you have been banking on & I'm sorry for that coz a lot of your players potentially gonna be let down by that.

What on earth are you expecting? When a train is sniped and you got nobles close, of course you send them out. Or am I completely missing the point here?

But at least, with you, we got one less person to worry about. You found your new home, just make sure it doesnt bite you in the butt :)

It occurs, looking at the manipulation of your current players accounts, that you are sailing very close to the wind regarding IG-Legality. IG Morality fell some time ago.

IG-Legality? God, sometimes Im not even sure you know the rules. As for morals, pff, that coming from you. People in glass houses etc :D

I didn't want to go to the Enemy Tribe of your choice ~G~ - I already said as much in the shared Chat - & especially to one which I think you have either misunderstood or been misled by.
How that equates with Everett idk but I tell you one thing, I held back at the time from burdening you with that whole fiasco, to the detriment of myself & UnD account. So please don't make out that I wanted to injure anybody; you said you were leaving - again - & that you wanted players to go elsewhere. So I did.

You didnt want to go to Infect, yet you did. Due to a hasty made decision.
You didnt want to injure anyone, yet you did. Due to a hasty made decision.
You didnt want to be as bad as Everett, yet you are. Simply because you are incapable of making a well thought out decision in regards to cause and effect.

DeletedUser

You didnt want to go to Infect, yet you did. Due to a hasty made decision.
You didnt want to injure anyone, yet you did. Due to a hasty made decision.
You didnt want to be as bad as Everett, yet you are. Simply because you are incapable of making a well thought out decision in regards to cause and effect.

I wasn't going into Ronin, you mean?
Injured anyone? How? If my moving sped things up for other player's relocation, isn't that a better thing than their kicking about in limbo?
I have injured nobody & by - perhaps - speeding up relocation plans, may have actually done them a good turn.

You are making the comparisons, not me & imo there is no comparison.

- The only reason you stayed as long as you did was coz you were told by me that if not, you were better deleted coz there was no one available to take DnD's sit.

DeletedUser

I wasn't going into Ronin, you mean?
Injured anyone? How? If my moving sped things up for other player's relocation, isn't that a better thing than their kicking about in limbo?
I have injured nobody & by - perhaps - speeding up relocation plans, may have actually done them a good turn.

You are making the comparisons, not me & imo there is no comparison.

- The only reason you stayed as long as you did was coz you were told by me that if not, you were better deleted coz there was no one available to take DnD's sit.

As far as I remember, you rather wanted to delete then join any other tribe.

As far as injuring anyone goes, well, learning that a person is a lot different than they seemed is always a bit of a blow. And Im not the only, that feels, that your move has left a sour note ..

This was all about trust. I wasnt convinced, you should have even been made council, but it was done for what seemed good reasons. Now though, we are all left to conclude, that it was a mistake. And we will not make that same mistake ever again. Next worlds, you will by no means even be considered friendly. But hey, thats life, things happen. Its true, you sped up relocation plans, not in the interest of your ex-tribemates, but purely in your own. Its what I call selfcentred.

I know, why I stayed. But ask around the council members, who actually was willing to delete DnD. I doubt its gonna be more than just you :)

DeletedUser

No body knows how someone will react until they are in certain situations...I didn't think half the "Pro Players" would leave as they did - DND's owners included - shall I compile a list of the rest? Coz if so, it begins with 1) A Duke 2) A Baron...

Next world?? LOL if you seriously think I would submit myself to this experience again, then you are more stupid than how you want to portray me.

I have no way of proving to you that I "sped up relocation plans...in the interests of my TM's" but I know my motivation & it was not purely self interest. It's a shame there isn't some way of proving my intent coz then you could come on here & admit how wrong you actually are/were.

DeletedUser

No body knows how someone will react until they are in certain situations...I didn't think half the "Pro Players" would leave as they did - DND's owners included - shall I compile a list of the rest? Coz if so, it begins with 1) A Duke 2) A Baron...

I'm wondering if you are comparing jumping ship with players who had to quit because tribal wars started negatively affecting their lives to an unacceptable degree.

I've always wondered how the hell I got recruited to DSY4, never wondered about anyone else until that post right there.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Camel, there's literally no point in talking to her.

She's delusional in thinking that her move has changed anything, aside from causing me to quit. She didn't know that members mentioned that they would rather fight for Ronin than Infect after how Infect has been on this world (she herself said she'd rather delete than join another tribe) and that plans were being drawn up based on this.

She also didn't know that I took a day off from work after her stunt and spent it entirely in front of Skype trying to limit the damage that she deliberately and knowingly did to the entirety of DSy4's active members and try to ensure that there was a contingency plan in place after her move.

Because she only thinks about herself. Out of self-preservation after being caught lying about wanting to do what some of us planned to do and go down with the ship, she is attempting to come up with any justification for her actions when she knows as well as we do that the only justification she has is being ignorant, knowing she was missing a lot of information, and yet still deciding she knew better than the people who were creating a future for those who wanted to continue on this world but who hate Infect.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Camel, there's literally no point in talking to her.

She's delusional in thinking that her move has changed anything, aside from causing me to quit. She didn't know that members mentioned that they would rather fight for Ronin than Infect after how Infect has been on this world (she herself said she'd rather delete than join another tribe) and that plans were being drawn up based on this.

She also didn't know that I took a day off from work after her stunt and spent it entirely in front of Skype trying to limit the damage that she deliberately and knowingly did to the entirety of DSy4's active members and try to ensure that there was a contingency plan in place after her move.

Because she only thinks about herself. Out of self-preservation after being caught lying about wanting to do what some of us planned to do and go down with the ship, she is attempting to come up with any justification for her actions when she knows as well as we do that the only justification she has is being ignorant, knowing she was missing a lot of information, and yet still deciding she knew better than the people who were creating a future for those who wanted to continue on this world but who hate Infect.

This is how you choose to start your day? Not read it...might later but just to say, have your Fun on here but i wont be bait anymore. Cya.

DeletedUser

well, your move has hurt a few people. i am one, camel is another, and googly as well, there is at least three people you have caused to feel some pain because of you.

-Dr-SM

DeletedUser

How thick are you, seriously? Dont give me that crap again. The reason i stayed on with minimal hours was because i knew, you guys didnt want another sit on your back. And this is how you thank me for it?

You are so delusional, if you think I left because of incomings. I explained it to you, and you didnt even think about it once, otherwise you wouldnt have brought this up again.

Next world?? LOL if you seriously think I would submit myself to this experience again, then you are more stupid than how you want to portray me.

Good, so we rim you on this world and will never see you again. Perfect.

I have no way of proving to you that I "sped up relocation plans...in the interests of my TM's" but I know my motivation & it was not purely self interest. It's a shame there isn't some way of proving my intent coz then you could come on here & admit how wrong you actually are/were.

Not purely self interest? Hehe, so the main part was self interest, with a few other small things mixed in. As I said - self centred.

Well, Id love to see what you eventually tried to do with this move, other than saving yourself - maybe try to explain, cause noone here seems to understand apart from you. We all think, your a selfish ****.

DeletedUser

In ramping up the vitriolic bile as you all are & targeting your insults towards the perceived player personality rather than restricting your comments & abuse to IG relevance,somehow I dont feel the need to comment further than to say that reading it thru with non TW but game player irl m8s, they seriously think i was wasted on you , which is a bit of a shame, given the time & effirt put i. since the world opened. I am tempted to return your profane insults, minus tbe asterisks to earn myself a permanent ban so's am prevented from responding again. If i thought the Mods might actually notice, perhaps Id feel more motivated.

MR.MR

They'll notice, LiRiC is on a forum vacation after he ran out of ways to dodge responding to points and took to responding with long strings of expletives, im sure they can do the same for you. In fact I'm pretty sure you could send a PM to a senior forum mod and ask them to ban your forum account until further notice.

DeletedUser

In ramping up the vitriolic bile as you all are & targeting your insults towards the perceived player personality rather than restricting your comments & abuse to IG relevance,somehow I dont feel the need to comment further than to say that reading it thru with non TW but game player irl m8s, they seriously think i was wasted on you , which is a bit of a shame, given the time & effirt put i. since the world opened. I am tempted to return your profane insults, minus tbe asterisks to earn myself a permanent ban so's am prevented from responding again. If i thought the Mods might actually notice, perhaps Id feel more motivated.

If you thought the decision was just, you would brush off the blatant and obvious backlash that would have always resulted from what you did, on any world in any situation.
Your increased baiting into the topic trying to justify your actions, and failing; which you and your new leader alike have been doing; just shows that you are well aware your rash actions and hurt you caused and that your justifications amount to nothing more than excuses.

I'm so glad your irl mates are backing up you betrayal and comforting you in the backlash of your 40 min, yet somehow well informed and well thought out decision. Must make you warm and glowy as you finish the world as a betrayer in a tribe of backstabbers.

DeletedUser

Oh, I love this. This is getting even better with each reply you make. You seriously think, that IG potential is the only thing important to TW? WOW. Trust me, I rather be crap player, that people can always rely on, than a good player, that does his/her own things whenever he/she wants. Best ofc, when your a good player you can rely on. Lets be honest (and because you asked for it), you arent the best player TW has ever seen. And you arent one I can rely on now as well.

Its the other way around, sharon. See what your actions did? All the people, that trusted you and me now only trust me. Thats kinda a statement there in itself. We wont forgive nor forget what you did. Simple as that. You will always remain on my personal hitlist :)

But hey, Im still waiting on an answer. What did you intent to achieve with your move? Please, enlighten me, because Im surrounded by darkness as to what that move was to achieve :)

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I mean.... even I don't think I could ever remotely trust you again and I 1: was already gone so I don't really feel all that upset by it and 2: (perhaps in part because of 1) am willing to write it off as merely impulsive rather than something done with any kind of malice

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm... Yes... Interesting. GREAT POINT!

Now if I may...?

39 day into the war...
Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Side 2:
Tribes: DSy4

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 25,629
Side 2: 21,175
Difference: 4,454

chart