_WAB_ Declares

DeletedUser69521

And do you know why he left? Take a look at these reports.

http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_report/7db5d585ffdb29fcb61b1091a88d6d3e

http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_report/b55b1f8d72a9b6384450016d61e33ef0

Subject: [player]Zeon Omega[/player] attacks [village]648|632[/village]
Sent: 19.04.09 12:32

The Attacker has won

Luck: -9.0
rabe.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: [player]Zeon Omega[/player]
Village: [village]654|631[/village]

Quantity:

Losses:

Defender: [player]ruoska[/player]
Village: [village]648|632[/village]

Quantity:

unit_spear.png

Losses:

unit_spear.png

Haul:

Wall has been damaged and downgraded from 19 to 15
Village Headquarters has been damaged and downgraded from 18 to 15
Here is some more reports.

Subject: [player]Zeon Omega[/player] attacks [village]647|632[/village]
Sent: 19.04.09 13:02

The Attacker has won

Luck: 14.9
klee.png

Village: [village]654|631[/village]

Quantity:

Losses:

Village: [village]647|632[/village]

Quantity:

Losses:

Haul: 5.227
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

Wall has been damaged and downgraded from 11 to 1
Village Headquarters has been damaged and downgraded from 20 to 18

Subject: [player]Zeon Omega[/player] attacks [village]648|632[/village]
Sent: 19.04.09 13:08

The Attacker has won

Luck: 12.1
klee.png

Village: [village]660|631[/village]

Quantity:

Losses:

Village: [village]648|632[/village]

Quantity:

unit_spear.png

Losses:

unit_spear.png

Haul: 3
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

Buildings

Village Headquarters: (Level 15)
Barracks: (Level 11)
Stable: (Level 2)
Smithy: (Level 14)
Rally point: (Level 1)
Market: (Level 8)
Timber camp: (Level 20)
Clay pit: (Level 23)
Iron mine: (Level 16)
Farm: (Level 18)
Warehouse: (Level 17)
Hiding place: (Level 4)
Wall: (Level 15)

Units outside of village:

Mines.... I slaughtered him. That is 1 target gone from my area. It seems i have a few more to destroy. Get ready for another person to leave your tribe.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: _WAB_
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~KODA~
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 117
Difference: 42

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 103,144
Side 2: 161,873
Difference: 58,729

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,037
Side 2: 5,906
Difference: 10,131

image.php

Stats - The real unbiased score.

openeye

And do you know why he left? Take a look at these reports.

Mines.... I slaughtered him. That is 1 target gone from my area. It seems i have a few more to destroy. Get ready for another person to leave your tribe.

Looking at the losses you took taking out those tiny Ds you dont have the troops to hit a single decent player. You lost around 500 axes killing a simular amount of D troops. Considering the size of the D you should have lost less than 200 ish.

I ran a simulation for you. Its considering a 1/2 nuke, which should be minimum for attacking somebody at this stage if you have any consideration for troop preservation:

Attacker Units: 0 0 3000 0 0 1500 0 0 200 0 0 427.500 280.000 535.000 10.000
Losses: 0 0 184 0 0 82 0 0 12 0 0 24.890 16.120 30.260 572

Defender Units: 500 500 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 40.000 30.000 40.000 1.000
Losses: 500 500 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 40.000 30.000 40.000 1.000

Thats also killing a balanced 500/500 in a single village, which he had 1/2 as many troops, split between 2 villages, and completely unbalanced. In reality you should have walked away with less than 100 in total losses.

What it looks like to me is that you hit him with 1k axe nukes and wiped out about 25% of your Os. Your not going to last this or any war if you dont use a bit of strategy, oh and considering the size of those nukes your not really helping your "We're not all pointwhores." arguement.

But please, war on. Dont let me stop your "slaughtering".

willo180

I don't know about you Zeon, but once again, i'm liking those numbers :icon_wink:

Looking at those war stats, it only just occurs to me that i've taken 3 Koda villages, Knethics has taken one... Hmm one would think that after Mines had taken 2 more that equals more than 4?

Not quite sure how that's worked out, but i think it needs updating :icon_confused:

But even after that, where has the extra 6 villages that you've lost gone? Hmmmm Zeon i'll leave you to figure that out :icon_rolleyes: You should really keep an eye on who is actually attacking your tribe, it looks like you're losing villages faster than you can count, and it's not all coming from _WAB_ :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: _WAB_
Players: Mines Long12 Shinbei emforhs94

Side 2:
Tribes: ~KODA~
Players: ribero68 SJupina

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 24
Difference: 3

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 51,097
Side 2: 49,198
Difference: 1,899

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30,825
Side 2: 5,906
Difference: 24,919

image.php

These are the proper stats :D

DeletedUser

lol this war is so funny... Thanks for letting me LOL everywhere guys ;).

DeletedUser

Ahem... since when did shinbei and emforhs94 became _WAB_ members?...shinbei is from zodiac and emforhs94 from GoD....

Anyways its true that ~KODA~ is alone fighting this war. We have been dealing with _WAB_, Zodiac and GoD[who have taken in the former DIV members that ~KODA~ had once fought with ]...

We have a bloody battle ahead...

DeletedUser69521

LOL Open eye. You dont have a clue on how many troops i have. I use my own strategies. Also how am i not backing up my '' We're not all pointwhores'' comment? I posted 5 reports of me attacking one of there pointwhore members.

Well anyway. Its just a game and i dont really care that much on who wins or loses. As long as i do my part in the war by destroying the WAB targets around me. I am happy. =D

willo180

Haha... My god Koda can be quite stupid... Well just the leadership, i'm sure mos tof their members are quite intelligant, they just don't get a word in edgeways :icon_confused:

I'm pretty sure there's 2 villages missing from there... not quite sure where they've gone but you may be missing the other villages GoD have taken etc... :icon_neutral:

Ahh well, as long as Koda remain clueless i really don't care as we're still taking villages, and the best their members can do is keep sending fakes, and attacks that only have 200 lc per :icon_rolleyes:

Please Note if they did have noble men to send after their attacks, i would be afraid :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ahem... since when did shinbei and emforhs94 became _WAB_ members?...shinbei is from zodiac and emforhs94 from GoD....

Well i cleared for shinbei i could have taken the villages myself and as for emforhs he took one that we had cleared and prenobled for him.

Rulerofmiddleearth

So this is infact not a _WAB_ vs ~KODA~, but a _WAB_/Zodiac/GoD vs. ~KODA~?

I suggest you add the tribes involved in the stats presented.

I guess this wouldnt be an even fight, even if you guys did train some troops...

willo180

Originally Posted by n4cb
>

Partially our success, partially your suckishness, i think it's still a success on our side :icon_wink: I don't think you quite understand that as long as you're losing villages either from being taken by us, or because of us, either way it's a vitory on our behalf :icon_wink: Even though we're still taking most of them :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

True RoME. but they did piss them all off so what can you do ...

Rulerofmiddleearth

Yeah, not saying its anything wrong with that. But nothing wrong with wanting the whole picture either. Even though that often conflicts with the intentions behind the PnP ;)

DeletedUser

Again i agree with you there and i have wondered why they did not declare it all with every tribe involved.

willo180

Just from the sheer amount of people who dislike Koda, several decided to take a chunk out of them as soon as they heard we were at war, i'm not complaining :icon_smile:

Not all tribes are involved, just single players

DeletedUser

If you want us to just post our stats that is fine as we are still winning, i just wanted to post all that were fighting with us