A Simple Request (RUST VS Taxi F.)

arabela

I wouldnt call hugging and merging positive diplomacy...especially when you were doing fine against us without them. I would call it easy way to win... something i wouldnt be so proud of ... lol (Especially from Dalton perspective, this is their way to win atm)

but yeah, tw changed a lot. P2win, hug to win...there is no underdog win satisfaction. No wish for quality vs. quantity ... Now as much quantity you get, the easier you win and you get happy :))

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I wouldnt call hugging and merging positive diplomacy...especially when you were doing fine against us without them. I would call it easy way to win... something i wouldnt be so proud of ... lol (Especially from Dalton perspective, this is their way to win atm)

but yeah, tw changed a lot. P2win, hug to win...there is no underdog win satisfaction. No wish for quality vs. quantity ... Now as much quantity you get, the easier you win and you get happy :))

Rust was at one point NAP/Ally with all top 5 tribes, allied to Spain + TD , NAP with Dalton and Taxi. RUST and your members have no room to talk about hugging, not to mention your shady backstabbing tactics from the great Rob/Faux. Your leaders actions are what lead to this, now suck it up and enjoy the end game.

arabela

You merged the side you saw it has chances to win. If it was us in advantage, you would love Rob, wouldnt you? ;)

anyway, i am done. I was mostly amused of my enemies from Taxi that felt a need to do this useless merge...

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To my knowledge Rust only turned on one tribe which was TD so that’s an overstatement on your part. A dalton/rust merge actually sets the world up for a good fighting finish. Taxi/dalton merge is just a sad conclusion to how worlds can be these days.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You merged the side you saw it has chances to win. If it was us in advantage, you would love Rob, wouldnt you? ;)

anyway, i am done. I was mostly amused of my enemies from Taxi that felt a need to do this useless merge...

I never liked Rob from the start, you realize how stupid you sound making that remark considering the world was setup for a 3v1 against Taxi before you all stabbed Dalton? Don't blame us because you had to backtrack realizing it was a stupid move. Stupid decisions lead to stupid results..

arabela

I never liked Rob from the start, you realize how stupid you sound making that remark considering the world was setup for a 3v1 against Taxi before you all stabbed Dalton? Don't blame us because you had to backtrack realizing it was a stupid move. Stupid decisions lead to stupid results..

You are using the word stupid too much. Are you trying to insult me? or you realize you did a coward move, finally, and now got a bit nervous? :)

luluki

Reaction score
To my knowledge Rust only turned on one tribe which was TD so that’s an overstatement on your part. A dalton/rust merge actually sets the world up for a good fighting finish. Taxi/dalton merge is just a sad conclusion to how worlds can be these days.
This forum can be closed since you have the truth.

Dalton and Taxi merge makes this world ending giga sad because it won't be a fight for the world win.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Such of words from someone who calls Krieger 'daddy'

DeletedUser116348

Imagine complaining about not getting a Dalton/Rust merge like you wouldn't also have had the three hundred spanish tribes also working with you lmao, yeah you just really wanted that super fair end-game war. The only interesting end-game war would've been Taxi vs Dalton, let's face it

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You are using the word stupid too much. Are you trying to insult me? or you realize you were did a coward move finally and got a bit nervous? :)

Are you leadership for RUST? if so then yes I'm calling you stupid. If not then only your dumb remark about Rob the clown and his minion Faux. There's nothing for me to be nervous about, RUST only have themselves to blame for this because the world was setup for a 3v1 vs Taxi, then a 2v1 with SINTM/CDF against Dalton. You ruined your chances.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Except Rust did nothing against Dalton so not seeing your point about that. End of the day whatever reason you choose doesn’t matter what’s done is done.

A little disappointing finish to a world but that’s just the way she goes these days.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Except Rust did nothing against Dalton so not seeing your point about that. End of the day whatever reason you choose doesn’t matter what’s done is done.

A little disappointing finish to a world but that’s just the way she goes these days.

Where was RUST when Taxi war first started? You told us you'd join in just to NAP Taxi. I can keep going but I don't care much for your feelings.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Dalton bent over backwards for Rust/Spanish diplomacy and you guys screwed us over. Can't wait to hand you all this L that's coming.