A Simple Request (RUST VS Taxi F.)

arabela

Such of words from someone who calls Krieger 'daddy'
I dont know you but please show me where i called Krieger “daddy”. If you dont know, i fought Krieger 2 worlds and i gained a lot of respect for him as player. He is one of the best players i met in this game.

These days he is my friend, but i don’t call him daddy :)

@Otto I think i better not reply to you anymore. First stupid, then dumb...I’m affraid what is next lol..

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Explain something to me. Spanish warred us because “Dalton was stupid to think they would noble taxi when they have no front”.. a couple weeks later spanish ops start failing one after another, RUST starts bleeding badly and all of the sudden spanish players start mailing us “both our councils are stupid for starting a war, we should work against taxi” or something like that.. no, RUST thought spanish will run through us and then they would go 2vs1 against taxi.. guess you have it 2vs1 just not the way you wanted it

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
You do realize that this world was 3v1 until Rob didn't do anything to stop the Spanish declaring on Dalton, won't even mention them not respecting a cool-down and attacking straight away. I was also asked by RUST council to give list of Dalton villages that Spanish will stack vs Taxi and when I made a small list of 30 villages, I got an answer - "Spanish can't stack Dalton". I'm sick of playing games this world and I already told RUST I don't trust Spanish, neither will I ever again. Dalton was all nice and bended over to RUST and Spanish on multiple occasions, so you can't blame anyone except your shitty leadership for bringing you in this position. Anyways I have no nerves to explain everything in detail, but everyone who was in the council talks knows how stuff went. Good luck and have fun :)

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dalton bent over backwards for Rust/Spanish diplomacy and you guys screwed us over. Can't wait to hand you all this L that's coming.

It seems to me that you’re viewing events in a way to justify your merge. You don’t have to justify your merge you wanted what will probably be the quickest way to a world win and that’s ok. However saying Rust screwed your over just isn’t true. Unless you meaning we couldn’t stop the Spanish/Dalton fight from happening initially you’re right.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We aren’t justifying it. We are just telling you we dont trust you or your little spanish dolls

taxi showed us more respect even tho we both hated each other ‍♂️

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can promise you that Rust thought the whole Spanish/Dalton fight was dumb and in no ones interest. No one advocated that war I’m sure Rob in retrospect would have liked to have done more to try and stop it but we were too focused on our own fight.

As for Spanish not getting the support to dalton that dalton wanted I think we can all agree with the amount of nukes Taxi were throwing that support was best sent to slow down taxi until dalton maybe joined in the war. But alas all just spilt milk at this stage. Dalton were obviously more upset about things than Rust realized and that’s that. Wishing it was different doesn’t change it.

luluki

Reaction score
You do realize that this world was 3v1 until Rob didn't do anything to stop the Spanish declaring on Dalton, won't even mention them not respecting a cool-down and attacking straight away. I was also asked by RUST council to give list of Dalton villages that Spanish will stack vs Taxi and when I made a small list of 30 villages, I got an answer - "Spanish can't stack Dalton". I'm sick of playing games this world and I already told RUST I don't trust Spanish, neither will I ever again. Dalton was all nice and bended over to RUST and Spanish on multiple occasions, so you can't blame anyone except your shitty leadership for bringing you in this position. Anyways I have no nerves to explain everything in detail, but everyone who was in the council talks knows how stuff went. Good luck and have fun :)

All world dalton are disrespecting sintm in mps and laughing about us because we are the new players in the server i guess. Anyway no sense to talk to randoms lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rust had no chance of preventing spanish/Dalton but had a way to stop it a few weeks into the war when things started to go bad for RUST?

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Luluki the only random here is bit cloud we dont even know who he is

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Although Rust and Spanish are close Spanish still has its own leadership making their own decisions. Once Spanish saw us getting blasted with the size difference of taxis full weight it began easier for the Spanish leadership to see the need of a united front.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
All world dalton are disrespecting sintm in mps and laughing about us because we are the new players in the server i guess. Anyway no sense to talk to randoms lol.

Yeah it's not like Dalton respected and gave too much to Spain anyways, we gifted you whole K53 when I personally shouldn't have done that. Also when Spanish had to gift to Dalton you "don't speak English", but when we had to gift to you then you're fluent hahaha, your leadership is delusional and requesting silly stuff and as said you can only blame them for losing this world.

Oh and yeah, lukuki, I remember you now, you're the guy that I took villages from while you were chatting and trash talking Dalton players instead of defending your acc, when you show something in the game I'll talk with you again.

Last edited by a moderator:

luluki

Reaction score
Yeah it's not like Dalton respected and gave too much to Spain anyways, we gifted you whole K53 when I personally shouldn't have done that. Also when Spanish had to gift to Dalton you "don't speak English", but when we had to gift to you then you're fluent hahaha, your leadership is delusional and requesting silly stuff and as said you can only blame them for losing this world.

Oh and yeah, lukuki, I remember you now, you're the guy that I took villages from while you were chatting and trash talking Dalton players instead of defending your acc, when you show something in the game I'll talk with you again.

That's where you wrong. Rob did the talks for the Spanish for most of this world. He is, how he calls himself, tHe MaStEr Of cOmMuNIcAtIOn - so yes it's RUST's fault that Spanish declared on us.

If you hide your real nick into another account I don't know who you are as your braincells will understand.

Tell me your nick in the game otherwise you will be random for me lmao

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I may be mistaken of course but in the Spanish/Dalton war it was a hands off approach and to let you guys handle it yourselves as believe it or not we respect both tribes. Not sure what if any actions Rob could have done to force Spanish’s hand to prevent the war but if there was a way of course we preferred he went with that option. Don’t know a single Rust player who supported that fight.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
If you hide your real nick into another account I don't know who you are as your braincells will understand.

Tell me your nick in the game otherwise you will be random for me lmao

Ask your almighty leaders Carlos and Jorge who I am :D

Snow Rabbit

Reaction score
6apANxQ.jpg