WAR Crunch Time

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When are we going to see some stats? The first wave of attacks will be awesome as Cicada prepared for it

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Honestly, we've been fighting since day one, it wouldn't be fair to say we walked over Jheeezz because they put up a hell of a fight. But if we are in a good position today it's because we fought to get there, grinding it day-in, day out, although in TW nothing is sure even until the victory.

Sure, i have not said anything about Cicada's past, they use diplomacy wisely, can't argue about that. But personally, i am that guy that hopes the underdog wins. It rarley happens, but i still hope for it & i do enjoy fighting as a underdog. One could say Cicada could become a underdog, and that would be a hell of a fun fight would it not be?

Fighting against the odds, the world against you. There is no shame in losing, i would say its 100% more fun losing a war that is very well fought. Get to test your abilities to the max =D Thats what this game is to me, not just stomp a tribe and move to next... (Even though, i will admitt, it is sometimes relaxing not running on high gear 247)

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Honestly I know and have played with a giant chunk of the players involved and I don't really see a lack of talent. I feel it's going to come down to how well munch can redirect from the north and if politics can be simmered for the first salvo...but as with any long term end game war I feel this is going to come down to keeping players in accounts for both sides.