Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Because

Long live the Pan Genus!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good luck to both sides. I think the tribe that wins this becomes the number one contender for the world heavyweight title.

I have a personal bias. Come on Crunch and co. Funny how TW works a week ago I was anti Crunch and co now I want them to win it . Got to love TW its never personal. How quickly things change!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Anyone else waiting on the next cicadian times edition? No? Just me? It’s been a while, I don’t want to cancel my subscription :(

Haven't yet decided on whether there will be more of those or not as the whole concept was just to have the odd fun post to keep the externals alive once our war had started (and to poke fun at as many people as possible and just see if they'd notice :oops:).

I'll keep the Cicadian Times in the back of my head and consider whether it's still worth doing :)

Deleted User - 11549951

Might come around just to noble support.

Make externals even more interesting .

Last edited by a moderator:

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well the situation Cicada was in previously... Jheeez family were a much larger tribe than Cicada. This time the Munch family is a bit smaller than Cicada, it will be interesting indeed.

kingraz

Reaction score
Kinda getting hints on why Jheeez survived against Cicada for sooo long and also were able to eat their ally for breakfast at the same time.

New post may be in making :)

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Kinda getting hints on why Jheeez survived against Cicada for sooo long and also were able to eat their ally for breakfast at the same time.

You can feel free to keep thinking that. Suits us to be underestimated again.

Meanwhile, we feel like we have an idea why you were afraid to fight Jheez, even when it was clear they were starting to break. We were happy to fight that war from the very start all the way to the very end. I wouldn't forget that if I were you.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Is it because some members forget to send rams with their attacks time and time again?

So... are you going to eat the spanish for breakfast?

Last edited:

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Please do it will be nice to look back on in the future with a beer in my hand and a laugh coming from my belly.

Blue monke6

Reaction score

I wonder if your tribemates that got all their midlines catted down to dust while you sat on 100k/100k stacks feel the same way. Get off externals and learn how to play my dude.

kingraz

Reaction score
I wonder if your tribemates that got all their midlines catted down to dust while you sat on 100k/100k stacks feel the same way. Get off externals and learn how to play my dude.

You seem to take a joke way too seriously for a casual (Virtual) game. May your soul be happy in real life :)

With respect to catting mid-line, it was not discovered on 11 Sept 2020 is it? How hysterical can one be by just pushing send button and feeling proud :)

The game is simple - Stack/Snipe/Recap or Attack. You seem to be referring me to play some other game - Rocket Science?
Don't get too emotional dear.

Last edited:

kingraz

Reaction score
Please do it will be nice to look back on in the future with a beer in my hand and a laugh coming from my belly.

Chill bro. Nothing personal. I was just trying to recall which tribes were run over by BigC with their rams by themselves. Let me know which tribe, I would gladly learn from you.

Deleted User - 848908938

Chill bro. Nothing personal. I was just trying to recall which tribes were run over by BigC with their rams by themselves. Let me know which tribe, I would gladly learn from you.
broo lok at your pm please

kingraz

Reaction score
Is it because some members forget to send rams with their attacks time and time again?

So... are you going to eat the spanish for breakfast?

We have short term memory issues mate.. We noobs miss our times to keep others happy Like we assumed our neighbors were friends but turned out they weren't. Funny aint it :) ? Such bad memory we have ;)