Discussion International Tournament 2020-2021

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11448177
  • Start date

Abbadon

Reaction score
I am with OLYMPUS to win!

LIKE LOOK AT THEIR NAMES

like that sht got me pregnant, ty OLYMPUS!

Let me be your hercules.

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
giphy.gif

.Hermes

Reaction score
I thought ur acc was the type to report people after a joke not make jokes. Explains why it wasnt funny.

Yep, sorry about that, that was not a fair move from my coplay... As far as i'm concerned, I was enjoying this chit-chat with Moonsun :(
Good luck to you all

Deleted User - 11546272

I thought ur acc was the type to report people after a joke not make jokes. Explains why it wasnt funny.

Ohh well, I don't know if you are stupid enough to make this a public debate. If so, I guess I did the good thing by reporting you (if you are on Moonsun ?)
Since it's look like you don't have any remorse. I don't think doing joke about Rape of a child is funny.

I did the report to educate a little bit yourself and also since I didn't knew what kind of minded person you were. Telling this here like that confort me in my choice. That was the first time I reported some one on TW, in ... what ? 15 years of playing. I didn't even knew we had to it the "!" button to report private message. I could also show you my ticket, in which I only request that you use a better language and you get some education regarding everything about rape.

You might know or not what you did say. Maybe it's a problem of culture, but where I come from, raping children is not something funny and we know early enough what are the true meaning of the words you used. You should do a retrospection on yourself and take it as a lesson to avoid saying thing you don't know in an other language. In some country you could get hit really badly for using some words or some hand sign.

By the way, I could have reported you for using French when Rules on this server are to only use english. I didn't. I don't want you to be banned, I want you to learn and to be ashamed of yourself. Why would I want the worst HAK account to be banned ?

When you know me, I can be very funny and so smooth. But when your first interaction with me is about rape, I can be a real Karen.

MoonSun

Reaction score
Yo Bayoneta noob I'm sorry for the jokes from my coplayer ( sniper), no problem you can teach him a few words in French and we will teach you how to play this game. I think that's a fair offer. Prepare your white flag like your friends from your french sister tribe.

Best regards

MoonSun

sniperhawk7

blocked
Reaction score
When you know me, I can be very funny and so smooth. But when your first interaction with me is about rape, I can be a real Karen.

So if you read my next mails it was obvious that I didn't know that this song that is taught to children is about rape?

Thomerio

Reaction score
Show defeated Hero, Gemuse took what was left
Show defeated Gemuse, Phobia took what was left
Show defeated Fake, .Ro took what was left
Show defeated .Ro, Azteca took what was left
Show defeated Azteca, Fly took what was left.

Does anyone risk telling me what's next?

The list just became longer

Deleted User - 848994288

Friendly Prediction:

The Turkish will beat us simply by getting a vast amount of the population of Turkey to jump in on the tournament.

Deleted User - 11546963

Let's make predictions

Now that Fly! is done for, here is mine in chronological order:
1: SHOW, SuZe, OLP vs HaK
2: SuZe, OLP vs SHOW
3: SuZe vs OLP
4: OLP wins
How can you be so sure that SHOW will attack Hak and prefer to be 2vs1 at the ending war?