Feedback Game Updates

wikkiddeath1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Learn to use Command Renamers, the bug was that it didnt show renamed commands to others, so you just saw the player name and nothing else, which is pretty worthless information. Dont want to see renamed commands on pop-up etc? I think suggestions is the place :rolleyes:
Renamed commands are alright, they are purposeful and not spam when the attacking player has a long useless village name. But I can't force tribemates to use a renamer. It would have been nice in the popup to have: If renamed -> display command title, else ->display player name.

I may be wrong but this seems like feedback on the changes in an update, rather than a suggestion (which I assume you mean Ideas/improvements, because it doesn't really fit there).

Snowbrand

Reaction score
What happened with this change that was supposed to be added?

Dynamic Groups
We have added the math operators > and < to the distance filter. This was a feature often requested on International.

Update to version 8.286

It's still not in the game.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
What happened with this change that was supposed to be added?

Dynamic Groups
We have added the math operators > and < to the distance filter. This was a feature often requested on International.

Update to version 8.286

It's still not in the game.

Hey,

Thanks for pointing it out! We have had to delay the release of that due to a change in another part. It will be released together with that in the very near future (coming weeks)

Thanks!