Feedback Game Updates

Deleted User - 10017355

Learn to use Command Renamers, the bug was that it didnt show renamed commands to others, so you just saw the player name and nothing else, which is pretty worthless information. Dont want to see renamed commands on pop-up etc? I think suggestions is the place :rolleyes:
Renamed commands are alright, they are purposeful and not spam when the attacking player has a long useless village name. But I can't force tribemates to use a renamer. It would have been nice in the popup to have: If renamed -> display command title, else ->display player name.

I may be wrong but this seems like feedback on the changes in an update, rather than a suggestion (which I assume you mean Ideas/improvements, because it doesn't really fit there).

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What happened with this change that was supposed to be added?

Dynamic Groups
We have added the math operators > and < to the distance filter. This was a feature often requested on International.

Update to version 8.286

It's still not in the game.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
What happened with this change that was supposed to be added?

Dynamic Groups
We have added the math operators > and < to the distance filter. This was a feature often requested on International.

Update to version 8.286

It's still not in the game.

Hey,

Thanks for pointing it out! We have had to delay the release of that due to a change in another part. It will be released together with that in the very near future (coming weeks)

Thanks!

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Update to version 8.293

Hello everyone,

Our next update will be released on Monday 1st of August, and with it, there will be two improvement ideas from you, our Community, as well as four medium to major bug fixes.

Currently, our developers are working on a variety of things that were suggested by you over the years, and while there is still a lot to work through there, we would love to hear more of your wishes for the game! Also, we would like to point to our Beta Server again, where you can actively shape the development of features, improvements, and events, and better: if you report an actual bug, you will get rewarded with Premium Currency that you can get transferred on an account and game market of your choice.

Reports
  • Currently, the docked village groups go above the report previews. In the future, those previews will now take priority and go over the village groups.
    (This was originally suggested on Tribal Wars International here)
Mobile
  • While in the browser, one can tap and select all villages to send resources to his current village, this feature was missing on mobile. Previously a user had to press 100 buttons to request resources from 100 villages.
Bugfixes

Login
  • A rare occurrence with some players not being able to login into their account was fixed.
Quest System
  • Once in a while, some of our players were not able to finish a quest, even with all the criteria met to do so. This issue is now fixed.
  • Very rarely, some players were shown a different language in the Quest System than what they have set up for the rest of their game. This issue now is fixed.
Market
  • When there were multiple resources due to arrive in the same second, only the first arrival was being counted instead of the sum of all the arrivals. This was changed now and in the future, the forecaster will also be able to see those 'requested resources', giving you more accurate readings.
Feedback

If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so over at our feedback topic!

Kind regards,

Your Tribal Wars Team

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Update to version 8.301

Hello everyone,

Our next update, version 8.301, will be released on Monday the 24th. With this update, we are fixing the following bugs:

Bugfixes

• Fixing an issue with group chat notifications
  • Fixing a tooltip issue with crafting multiple items in the Anvil of the Mercenary King event.
Feedback

If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so over at our feedback thread.

Kind regards,

Your Tribal Wars Team

Elie

Reaction score
Regarding the latest update 8.303:

- Do all parties (attacker, defender, and supporter) need to be in the war for the opponents defeated as supporter to count in the war stats? In some worlds, you can support non-tribe members or barbs and the war enemy attacks them and you kill their troops as supporter.

- Bug: I already mentioned this to JawJaw. But with the latest improvement, it looks like the date filter (from, until) in the war stats keeps resetting to the current day which results in not showing any stats.

old gheboasa

Reaction score
Ayo please fix the supporter numbers in wars statistics. Tribe X with tribe Z have a declared war, however if a guy from tribe Y supports either side, their name will appear in supporter statistics even though they are not officially involved in said war.
cc @JawJaw
Thank you

Bacardi Razz

Reaction score
3ad32e63658164f15dd411e74a22e080.png

-

Why not just increase the flag pack from 3 flags to 10 so it for once in the history of tw gets somewhat worth to buy em. and ofc exclude the luck/haul flags from those packs

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@JawJaw im curious why the quick bar choice was not made a toggle, yes its great to use my tools on a quick sit but not all tools are sitter friendly, on top of doing newer/inexperienced player set up. When i take a tribemates sit that is not experienced with scripts i normally have a basic dump of function/life balance scripts and organize them to not be a menace. At current, unless I glazed over a setting that is not possible.

Actually after testing further due to complaints from my members and concerned about sits I might be picking up this is really only a "Security" and "aesthetic" change as the only scripts from your own quick bar you can use are ones already on the account sits quick bar, anything else will be ignored. I am not sure this was how you guys intended to roll it out, and I will be putting in a bug report as soon as I can.

Last edited:

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
3ad32e63658164f15dd411e74a22e080.png

-

Why not just increase the flag pack from 3 flags to 10 so it for once in the history of tw gets somewhat worth to buy em. and ofc exclude the luck/haul flags from those packs
nothing like changing the worlds half way through. how about all future worlds have this setting in place?
those who have fought an entire world to get to endgame, and those final couple of weeks where players can flag farm and earn some flags have the ability to do so.

all those reso pack offers where people can buy them is now almost a waste of time having now. people arent gonna be buying them for endgame.

this is showing that those with money can just buy more flags, more so than anyone else. youre stating that people take advantage of farming nobles for flags but dont worry about those which have a blank cheque for this game...

leave the current worlds as it is, and put it in for future worlds.

2098ccc77edb1aafb46301146e0a956d.png

you dont receive flags from defeating opponents, only through buying flags, how is that benefiting regular players? its not is it.

so no flag farming nobles, no earning flags through opponents defeated and only being able to buy flags. nothing like showing that bank balances mean more than anything else!

Last edited:

a the great

Reaction score
so let me get this straight...
if i kill a noble on an enemy's wall, and produce another to send, i don't get a flag for producing another noble?
it kinda defeats the whole purpose of having flags in the game.
i don't flag farm, and this puts a BIG damper on gameplay.
those players that are just flag farming are normally easy targets for players such as myself.
MY nobles always die on SOMEONE'S wall.
i am totally against your decision about this.
(been playing since world 17, and this makes no since whatsoever).

if you would like to change anything at all about flags to benefit the game, how about getting rid of the luck and haul flags, and introduce a "construction" flag... or maybe "troop travel speed" flag... now THAT would be a game changer.

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
While I disagree with this as well I think people are forgetting that some tribes will have a player leave the tribe on dominance worlds to not hit the mark just to flag farm for the tribe until they feel like ending the world...I personally do not like this route as I spend an entire world fighting to get into a position to do so and never pause mid world to flag farm, but I do see where they are coming from at least...does not mean I like it.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
leave the current worlds as it is, and put it in for future worlds.

As mentioned in the announcement - currently running worlds are not impacted. We've set the values for those worlds so that they still have a large margin to hit this point and I also already mentioned we will be tracking progress on these worlds and adjusting the values even more when this becomes necessary.

Our primary goal is to end the intentional prolonging of world-ends with the only purpose of flag farming. We do not want to impact worlds that haven't reached this stage and are still actively being played. This is also something we will continue doing even with newly launched worlds.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
As mentioned in the announcement - currently running worlds are not impacted. We've set the values for those worlds so that they still have a large margin to hit this point and I also already mentioned we will be tracking progress on these worlds and adjusting the values even more when this becomes necessary.

Our primary goal is to end the intentional prolonging of world-ends with the only purpose of flag farming. We do not want to impact worlds that haven't reached this stage and are still actively being played. This is also something we will continue doing even with newly launched worlds.

Cas 11 is an active world, and we have been stopped from earning flags from rebuilding nobles. i have 2 large fronts so its necessary for me to move my nobles from side to the other, to hit different targets.

so cause of a few certain players, it ruins it for everyone else?

if you want the worlds more fair then remove the whole aspect that someone can pp a village to noble speed within a few days. cause how is that fair on less experience/regular players?

youre gunning it up purely for those which have money and can afford to just burn it on buying flag packs. that is not fair!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cas 11 is an active world, and we have been stopped from earning flags from rebuilding nobles. i have 2 large fronts so its necessary for me to move my nobles from side to the other, to hit different targets.

so cause of a few certain players, it ruins it for everyone else?
If you are constantly relocating nobles for strategic reasons, why then are you complaining about not getting flags for doing this? Your strategy has nothing to do with intentional flag farming...which is the entire point of this improvement.

Also, you were talking about making the game 'fair'. You're ignoring the actual purpose. This improvement is to stop players deliberately dragging out worlds by taking away the benefit of doing so.

It's best to stick to a single debate topic rather than what-about-ism.

Personally I like this change and feel it's been a long time coming. I was getting almost 1000 flags a day at one point on w112; it's complete overkill.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you are constantly relocating nobles for strategic reasons, why then are you complaining about not getting flags for doing this? Your strategy has nothing to do with intentional flag farming...which is the entire point of this improvement.

Also, you were talking about making the game 'fair'. You're ignoring the actual purpose. This improvement is to stop players deliberately dragging out worlds by taking away the benefit of doing so.

It's best to stick to a single debate topic rather than what-about-ism.

Personally I like this change and feel it's been a long time coming. I was getting almost 1000 flags a day at one point on w112; it's complete overkill.

so we have the attack breaks, instead artificially extending the world. players could flag farm during this period of time.
they could of atleast implemented it in the new year...

and on w112, were you in the winning tribe?