Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Author
RedAlert
Contributors
DaWolf85
Quickbar Entry
javascript:var NOBLE_GAP=100;var FORMAT='%unit% %player% %sent%';$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/incomingsOverview.js');
Public?
Public
Incomings Overview

Approved: t14466468

incomings-overview.png

This is how the script looks in action:

User Variables:
NOBLE_GAP defines the attack gap in milliseconds. From world to world this changes and there is no automatic way to get this from the world config (a call here for Inno devs to add such info somewhere, either on world config files or even better on game_data global object)
FORMAT defines the mass tagger format. Possible format variables that can be used are:

%unit% - type of unit sent, example Spy, LCav, etc
%sent% - time when attack was sent as calculated from the unit type, example Jan 13, 15:38
%duration% - duration in formatted time, example 0:09:02 (so 9 minutes and 2 seconds)
%distance% - how many fields away is the attacker from defender, example 1
%origin% - origin village info, example A001 (430|516) K54
%arrival% - time of arrival of incoming, example Jan 13, 15:56
%player% - attacking player, example RedAlert
%coords% - attacking village coordinate, example 430|516
%return% - shows the return time of the incoming, example Jan 13, 15:38
%destination% - destination village info, example A001 (430|516) K54 (posted this only for reference, DO NOT add this on the script format since it will break the script loading even though it is a valid tag)

Notes:
- When you click the Mass Tag Incomings button the incs screen will reload so you will have to re-run the script to continue doing whatever you where doing.

Feel free to suggest features, ideas and/or report any issues/bugs or let me know if you need any help with this script by replying on this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 7

jaro

Reaction score
I love the new UI!
About the backtime, still not working on others nonenglish servers right?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I love the new UI!
About the backtime, still not working on others nonenglish servers right?
Do you mean the backtime finder?
I haven't tested it on any non-english server. Actually I haven't had yet the chance to test the script on real battles myself so far :(

However the backtime finder does not rely on any string that needs to be translated.

To conclude, will it work on non-english servers?
Can't really say. In theory it should work since it does not rely on anything language related (afaik), however it might happen that it does not, can't really say right now.

jaro

Reaction score
Do you mean the backtime finder?
I haven't tested it on any non-english server. Actually I haven't had yet the chance to test the script on real battles myself so far :(

However the backtime finder does not rely on any string that needs to be translated.

To conclude, will it work on non-english servers?
Can't really say. In theory it should work since it does not rely on anything language related (afaik), however it might happen that it does not, can't really say right now.
I have tested it, and it seems not working the back function. Atleast on .es

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I have tested it, and it seems not working the back function. Atleast on .es
Feel free to reach out to me via Discord and if possible please provide more information.

I still can not live test the script fully myself since the only world where I'm currently playing started just couple of days ago so not much going on yet.

I hope with some more feedback from you might be able to first of all understand which functionality does not work and why so then can see if it can be fixed or not.

higamy

Reaction score
The new version doesn't work on the mobile app for me. It does redirect to the incomings page if I'm not on it, but when I then run it again nothing happens. Is it intended to work on the app? The old one used to.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
The new version doesn't work on the mobile app for me. It does redirect to the incomings page if I'm not on it, but when I then run it again nothing happens. Is it intended to work on the app? The old one used to.
As a player who never uses the app, i haven't tested the script on the app. I haven't even tested the script on a live world yet actually. So will fix this once I use it and see first hand things that can be improved.

higamy

Reaction score
As a player who never uses the app, i haven't tested the script on the app. I haven't even tested the script on a live world yet actually. So will fix this once I use it and see first hand things that can be improved.
Thanks. That would be appreciated as the old version used to work on the app.

I did a quick check and it looks like this fails as on the app the UI is laid out with this container not existing.
JavaScript:
jQuery('#contentContainer')

Do you accept "merge requests" if I sent the tweaks needed to work on the app (and you can check desktop is still working ok) ?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks. That would be appreciated as the old version used to work on the app.

I did a quick check and it looks like this fails as on the app the UI is laid out with this container not existing.
JavaScript:
jQuery('#contentContainer')

Do you accept "merge requests" if I sent the tweaks needed to work on the app (and you can check desktop is still working ok) ?
Okay. You have permission to clone the script for this kind of usage. Feel free to reach out to me via Discord DMs to send me the changes.

Carnivale

Reaction score
Good evening,

one question - for worlds with no milliseconds what is the noble gap there?

i tried with evertyhing from 0 to 1000 but nothing works.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Good evening,

one question - for worlds with no milliseconds what is the noble gap there?

i tried with evertyhing from 0 to 1000 but nothing works.
If you mean worlds with no gaps at all between attacks, than the gap is 0.

If you mean worlds with no milliseconds shown than that's unknown and I wouldn't expect the possible noble finder to work on these worlds since it relies on milliseconds to be shown actually. I haven't actually played in 12+ years of playing the game on any such world (probably because I have played nearly always on the same server which does not use these settings). Since I haven't played on these worlds I have not taken into account these edge case scenarios.

Sagittarius B

Reaction score
Would It be possible to get the OP spotter Graph to be ordered by dates?
At the moment I have to Open the OP spotter popup to actually read the graph.

a1e37e32f6641ce13b1242912fded574.png

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Would It be possible to get the OP spotter Graph to be ordered by dates?
At the moment I have to Open the OP spotter popup to actually read the graph.

a1e37e32f6641ce13b1242912fded574.png
Hello, yes it would be possible. Will work on that on next update.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script has been updated to v3.1.2

On the UI aspect nothing has been changed. On the functional aspect, the OP spotter chart has been now sorted correctly by time.

Example:

1700342369826.png

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Can you modify script that will remember last custom tag?
I can, but I don't see the point of it.

You can change the default format in 2 ways already. First of all by updating the FORMAT parameter passed in quick-bar. Secondly the custom tag format, defaults to the provided FORMAT so you can manually change the value at this point. If you need a changed format for multiple uses, then you go back to the first method of updating the format by updating the FORMAT parameter passed in quick-bar.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Ok thank you.
Can you also add seconds to %return% and %sent% ?
Those tags are handled and controlled by the game, a script can't affect them to add support for seconds for example.

However read this:

As you can see here I have already added a way to show seconds for return times.

The same logic can be applied to show seconds when a command was sent, but too much work for very little mostly useless info. While the return time is very important to be shown in full, including seconds and might be worth all this work, the sent time is less important so I'm not going to spend time adding seconds on the sent time.

terminator

Reaction score
I also found a bug when backtime attack lands with less than 1 second difference within your returning command.
So for example if my troops get back at 10:10:10:000 and enemy attack lands anywhere from 10:10:10:001 and 10:10:10:999 to the same village the script won't identify it as backtime attack.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I also found a bug when backtime attack lands with less than 1 second difference within your returning command.
So for example if my troops get back at 10:10:10:000 and enemy attack lands anywhere from 10:10:10:001 and 10:10:10:999 to the same village the script won't identify it as backtime attack.
Thank you for reporting the bug. It should be fixed on the new script version v3.1.3. Please let me know if you can still encounter this issue.