KuljaniCS - The Real Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kül tigin

Ahh, there is noone in this world who can rim me PVP. Kuljani took more villages from me in war, thats because he is using their resources more effectively because of the territorial factors. We couldnt be able to merge our two sides yet. Anyways I m not expecting you to admit that we are better than you, at least here. You know who is the king anyways. And thats not kuljani and his slaves.

You love me too much, as you re using my messages as your signature, I totally love to have that fame.. :D

DeletedUser

I just think that Krieger don't deserve MUCH FLAMING from you guys he is afterall a guy on a Computer. ---His a good guy if he actually gets to know him. Dunno who you are but you burning him just makes you look like a Butthurt player. I just think he needs some respect he has been flamed alot of times probably ON THE LEAD here on externals. If you hate him Shut your mouth out. and get your revenge ingame.

He is responsible for his actions. His actions created these reactions. He receives the level of respect he deserves.

You are saying nice words about him only because he give you, like other "elite members", more free villages than any regular tribe members. He treats you well because you back him up in public forums, your private forum, and to your tribemates.

I think you look butthurt. Not me.

rodelxxz

He is responsible for his actions. His actions created these reactions. He receives the level of respect he deserves.

You are saying nice words about him only because he give you, like other "elite members", more free villages than any regular tribe members. He treats you well because you back him up in public forums, your private forum, and to your tribemates.

I think you look butthurt. Not me.
Coz we earned it duh? Do you think I was Elite since the start ? I am top 5 on member war points and been fighting to every war we fought so far and followed his orders etc. and have proven myself to be trusted.

Rome was not built in a day after all.

--------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HIS BETTER THAN YOU THOUGH.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

A huge mess over Matt losing a village he cleared? Nothing new at all.

DeletedUser42044

@Venmork

First of all i dont see a reason why you made this thread. You want everyone to see how your pissed for crossnobling issues with us ? Im sure you cant sleep for feeling short-changed about village or two. Your first post is way too long for a few cross-nobling issues dont you think ?

Second, terms for cross-nobling and NAP are two things, although connected, they are still different. Cross-nobling can happen by accident, breaching NAP is always on purpose.

Side 1:
Players: Vemork
Side 2:

Tribes: RoyalE
Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference:8

In some of these cases, you broke NAP, in some cases you sent nobles after the village was taken, although you didn't verify with me or any other member of RoyalE on who has the right to the village. To be honest, in some cases you had the right to noble the village as you cleared it, in some not, according to the terms we agreed upon. But in both cases this doesn't justify you to break NAP on your own. Later, after your breach NAP and recap our village you tried to justify your actions. Whether you're right or not, you still wouldn't give any villages back. This is not how diplomacy works and it's very rude, unfair and greedy by your side. NAP should not be breached anytime for any reason for any serios player and tribe. Having a issue? Speak with leader about first dont attack NAP tribe before you settle this issue.

First cross-nobling issue, where you broke agreed terms, after we made them:

http://s28.postimg.org/s3eq1suu5/screenshot_504.png

http://en71.tribalwars.net/public_report/9c821d90259dc963917b745dd526fda7

[2/28/2014 12:26:40 AM] Krieger: then who ever cleared villages from now on have right to noble village. if 2 players try to clear same village then player that have more looses have right for it. if village was empty who ever noble it first have right to keep it.

This is exactly what happened. We both tried to clear the village. Nowhere in the terms does it say that you must kill more troops than anyone else to get the right to the village, but only that you have greater losses than anyone else. From my perspective, this "issue" is hilarious, because neither 1 spear or level 20 wall represent any substantial defense, I would count that as an empty village (and I think most community would agree), and whoever nobles it first, has the right to it. However, because you're nitpicking on this village and you're trying to stretch the rules to your advantage after you've already renobled my villages, that only shows that you're not to be trusted, when things go against your interest. Should i say tahts about you nobling our OP target, that we active nobling for days before? In some fair game you would stay out of our OP targets like we would staying out of yours(if you Oping anyone) or out of other tribes OP targets we have diplomacy with. Its not our job and its not our concern. If we still attack someone target its always with permition of tribe we have diplomacy with. End of the story.

Back to the topic. You admitted yourself in the end that I should get that village, but you refused to admit it for a longer time

Vemork today at 07:51
LOL.

FINE. EVEN IF you are right, I said you can take it. You keep the one that I used 2 nukes to clear, and I'll keep this.

The only reason why you decided to suddenly stick to the terms is because we did the same thing to you later on other villages. So we needed to break terms so you finanlly admit village should be returned ? How do you expect from us to stick to the terms, when you stick to them only while it suits you, while you avoid your part of the agreement? And why winning on external about something after we already dealed of ?

When you stop manipulating the settled rules how you see fit, after you start to be ready to work with us on fair ground, we can talk further about, but not on an external forum. Still, since you started this topic here, I expect you to admit that you've made too much noise for nothing. I expect from you to follow terms of our agreement in future and that you won't one-sidedly break NAP anymore. Until i get hard garantee from you about, cross-nobling terms won't be enforced. If you break NAP again, i wont see any single reason why it should be on our diplomacy list further more.

Thats all from me about this one, i already typing way too much on such irrelevant topic.

DeletedUser103708

Fact: If Vemork did not took our OP target there won't be an issue of crossnobling. End of story..

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My post is to show what a illogical, senseless and unreasonable person you are.

First of all, do not use 'forever' stats. Start from the 28th of February when actual terms were agreed upon.

Moving on...

I never said you were right. I never 'admitted' anything. I was just too tired trying to argue with you because you obviously refused to see how flawed your statement was. The clause clearly mentions that the player who suffers more losses in trying to clear a village.You did not clear the village - You may have had greater losses, but it wasn't while you were clearing it, because you did not clear anything.

You even tried to say that the wall was a troop and because you lost troops attacking it, it belongs to you. I will repeat it here, did you clear the village? Nope, you killed 0 troops. The village is still rightfully mine KuljaniCS. This is the last time I'll talk about it.

You are trying to argue for the sake of arguing, as in the case of Takeshi, where he used defensive troops and suffered losses, and you still try to say he's right? Come on. You should thank me for letting you see how he uses D troops to clear villages, and teach him the basics about TW.

The only reason why you decided to suddenly stick to the terms is because we did the same thing to you later on other villages. So we needed to break terms so you finanlly admit village should be returned ? How do you expect from us to stick to the terms, when you stick to them only while it suits you, while you avoid your part of the agreement?

This is exactly what you do, thanks for sharing.

Whenever I say anything, I back it up with mails/reports to show that I do not exaggerate anything.
Show how I have went 'back' on agreements with proof, my dear KuljaniCS, instead of simply saying what a bad person I am. This is called PnP, anyone can say anything, but until you can substantiate it, your post can be counted to be irrelevant.

And I am Vemork, learn to spell my name correctly.

Ciaos.

Fact: If Vemork did not took our OP target there won't be an issue of crossnobling. End of story..

Your OP target? So long as he's tribeless, it's a FFA. Our NAP has no clause dictating who I can or cannot attack. In fact, we have had a sitter on Captain Noble who has mailed your players to tell them to lay off. Result? RoyalE disregards mails and nobles his villages. When I proceed to tell him, personally...

Vemork Mar 08, 05:43
Dear Takeshi Sendou,

We are sitting [player]Captain Noble[/player] and fighting W2V.

Do not attack him again, let this be your first and last warning.

Vemork

Takeshi Sendou Mar 08, 07:32
ok :)

how is this war going for you guys? ^^

He then begins nobling Captain Noble once more.

So, a little bit of a hypocricy on your part don't you think?
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The whole world knows about his hatred for you, and if his tribemates are still part of his tribe, they share that hatred, more so than ever.

You on the other hand, have tried to make yourself seem like the victims all the time - saying that you are forced into the war because you were attacked by Khan. In reality, that is simply an excuse for you to attack them as well, due to the fact that you have so publicly admitted that you care less about winning the world, than getting Kul Tugin out of the way. And it is high time your tribemates know what your true aim in the world is and ask themselves if they really want to be wasting time in a tribe that has absolutely no intent on winning this world.

Last edited:

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
I know how too play but i used D well beacuse he had so little much troops and you are not so much better.

we can have 1v1 if you want..

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I know how too play but i used D well beacuse he had so little much troops and you are not so much better.

we can have 1v1 if you want..

Wow, you used D well but your 1K spears and 1K swords got slaughtered by 180 spears and some HC?

Yeap, what a good usage of your defense.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Really? Just a moment a go, you were saying that they were huge losses! Even more than 2000 LC, 500 Axemen and a nobleman. Haha, I just find it funny how people like you just never stick to the same story. One moment it's this, and another it's that.

roman01

Your OP target? So long as he's tribeless, it's a FFA. In fact, we have had a sitter on Captain Noble who has mailed your players to tell them to lay off. Result? RoyalE disregards mails and nobles his villages. When I proceed to tell him, personally...

So you go on to criticise him saying that tribeless is free for all, yet you have a sitter that tells him to lay off his attacks. If those villages are FFA, why should he stop?

Matthew, in terms of playing ability you seem to have the know how on what to do. But speaking to you diplomatically in the past I've found you to be just as arrogant and unlistening as KuljaniCS is to you. Perhaps you could say you've spoken to people who I've annoyed frequently, but then those I talk against with such an opinion have had a detrimental attitude towards others in the past and reflect that with their attitude.

The general jist of what I'm trying to say here is, hey perhaps there may have been some disagreements but it is pretty desperate of you to spout your personal issues on these externals.

Simply discussing the issue with your leaders would have resolved this issue, although to contradict what I've said... Stubborness and arrogance has sometimes been a leadership trait, something that you, Kuljani and probably myself at times share.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So you go on to criticise him saying that tribeless is free for all, yet you have a sitter that tells him to lay off his attacks. If those villages are FFA, why should he stop?

It is exactly because they did not stop, that is why my tribe and I attacked h3rhily. I am using the example of Captain Noble to show that they do not deserve any better treatment. (When Kablamz said we should have laid off h3rhily). Note that they don't even have a sitter on h3rhily, so h3rhily is in no way an account to claim theirs.

Simply discussing the issue with your leaders would have resolved this issue

Very easy for you to say this when you are in your position. I did go to my leaders, but even they were unable to tolerate some of the nonsense KuljaniCS came up with (such as the usage of the loss of 1k sp/sw to justify him taking a village ie. Village A)

Not at all. You were trying to use the butthurt within you to slate someone.
icon_idea.gif

Yeap, perhaps I was angry, I don't even deny it in the initial post. It still however, doesn't change the fact that my post still shows what it does about KuljaniCS as a leader and the extent of how ridiculous dealing with him has gotten. So, unless you can add something of more substance to the topic...try not to post.

Last edited:

DeletedUser103708

you did it first on our targets we are just returning the favour, and to begin with some of your tribemates like Lord Haseo have no intention to lay off h3rlihy in fact he threatened to recap all the villages we would take from h3rlihy near to his villages.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Really? Just a moment a go, you were saying that they were huge losses! Even more than 2000 LC, 500 Axemen and a nobleman. Haha, I just find it funny how people like you just never stick to the same story. One moment it's this, and another it's that.

Haha, true but when i have so much D is nothing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.