KuljaniCS - The Real Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It is exactly because they did not stop, that is why my tribe and I attacked h3rhily. I am using the example of Captain Noble to show that they do not deserve any better treatment. (When Kablamz said we should have laid off h3rhily). Note that they don't even have a sitter on h3rhily, so h3rhily is in no way an account to claim theirs.

Accounts that send nukes on us cant be spared by Royale. If you have sitter on account why let to trow most of his nuke on us then? When we retaliate, you asking us to stop our attacks on him as he giving villages to you. Total unreasonable demand from you. By attacking us he become our legal target and you should stay away from his villages at first place. Thats fair play.

You asked us to stay away from Captain noble and we kindly did, like gentleman's . Until you started to noble villages from our leavers and our target - h3rhily. Then we hit Captain again. Why we should play fair when you dont give a shit about?

About haters toward Royale from Khan, didnt we discussed it already? You maybe having some better insights then Khan members speaking about ?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by TheDefender

There are no personal grudges being held between players in our tribes that I know of.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Accounts that send nukes on us cant be spared by Royale. If you have sitter on account why let to trow most of his nuke on us then? When we retaliate, you asking us to stop our attacks on him as he giving villages to you. Total unreasonable demand from you. By attacking us he become our legal target and you should stay away from his villages at first place. Thats fair play.

Sitter on h3rhily? Since when did I ever say that? I said that we have a sitter on Captain Noble. I've also never told you to stay away on h3rhily, I only said that we have every right to noble h3rhily. Please re-read the posts and see if what you've said makes any sense.

You asked us to stay away from Captain noble and we kindly did, like gentleman's . Until you started to noble villages from our leavers and our target - h3rhily. Then we hit Captain again. Why we should play fair when you dont give a shit about?

And nope, you guys were content on nobling Captain Noble even though we told you not to, time and time again. The only short period of time you stopped, was when I managed to get the sitter to log on and use the account to join CH. Only then, did you guys stop.

TW Stats page showing when RoyalE stopped nobling Captain Noble's villages.

So, get your facts right before you come on the externals.

you did it first on our targets we are just returning the favour, and to begin with some of your tribemates like Lord Haseo have no intention to lay off h3rlihy in fact he threatened to recap all the villages we would take from h3rlihy near to his villages.

He also wanted to stack h3rhily against you, which I ordered him back in CH not to. He was very angry at me, but I respected the NAP. Don't bring up 'threats of this or that' because Haseo hasn't broken any NAP agreement, unlike what RoyalE has been doing.

Funny how you guys talk and talk but fail to address all my points in the first post.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Im talking about sitter of Mopar72, account that attacked us, that we OPed him and he suddenly giving villages to you. And you asked us to stop on him. Sure we would not - by attacking us he become our target. You know it, we know it. But you still nobbling his villages. Then we decide that we hit Captain noble for first time in response to your actions. And we did until you invited him back in CH. We kindly stopped, even when he was out of CH later on we still did not touched him for more then 48h. Then you again stealing our OP targets when we already nobbled 50+ of h3rhily villages, clear most of his defenses etc. For response we continued to noble few remaining villages of Captain Noble. And you now complain about on external? IF you just stay away of our OP targets we would do same and all would be good, no croossnobling, no hard words etc. But few easy villages must be so big temptation for you ?

And what about other Khan members that so much hate Kuljanics that they are not care to win or loose this world just to see him rimmed? Any proof for your statement ?

DeletedUser

Im talking about sitter of Mopar72, account that attacked us, that we OPed him and he suddenly giving villages to you. And you asked us to stop on him. Sure we would not - by attacking us he become our target. You know it, we know it. But you still nobbling his villages. Then we decide that we hit Captain noble for first time in response to your actions. And we did until you invited him back in CH. We kindly stopped, even when he was out of CH later on we still did not touched him for more then 48h. Then you again stealing our OP targets when we already nobbled 50+ of h3rhily villages, clear most of his defenses etc. For response we continued to noble few remaining villages of Captain Noble. And you now complain about on external? IF you just stay away of our OP targets we would do same and all would be good, no croossnobling, no hard words etc. But few easy villages must be so big temptation for you ?

And what about other Khan members that so much hate Kuljanics that they are not care to win or loose this world just to see him rimmed? Any proof for your statement ?

For your information, Mopar was giving his villages away to Vemork, IDontFake and H3rlihy. When A Tab Called Byran (who is a RoyalE player) got this sit, he launched all Mopar's remaining nukes on RoyalE players. Please do not pretend that you OP'd mopar before he started giving his villages away. You OP'd him after he had fully quit. Big surprise.

Get your facts right before you post.

DeletedUser

I think I explained my point wrong, or you didn't understand.

Mopar was gifting his villages to IDontFake, h3rlihy and Vemork. He quit the game, and A Tab Called Bryan got the sit to his account, who is now in RoyalE. A Tab Called Byran then launched nukes at RoyalE players, so RoyalE responded by nobling him, even though he was a dead account. Please do not claim that you had rights to his villages because you OP'd him, because he gifted them to us, then a player that is now in YOUR tribe attacked YOUR tribe.

DeletedUser

This is not CampoRoyal talking. This is Kuljanics talking. He has password of CompoRoyal in game, so he can use his forum account. CompoRoyal has recently banned because he shared his password with others, just like SirNoxon.

Compare their previous posts and see the similarity.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?114604-CampoRoyal
http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?42044-kuljaniCS

Actually, I did it for you. Here: http://prntscr.com/30toc8.

Kuljanics, you put all that effort but you missed to cover all of
your tracks :) You forgot to remove that "mine" word as well as changing your style of building arguments.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah sure, if you think i breaking rule about multi accounting just report it, don't make yourself stupid. Maybe we from Royale e don't speak perfect English but at least we playing game better then you. For your information most of Royale are from same country, some from same city and that's it.

DeletedUser

Yeah sure, if you think i breaking rule about multi accounting just report it, don't make yourself stupid. Maybe we from Royale e don't speak perfect English but at least we playing game better then you. For your information most of Royale are from same place and that's it.
Of course.

DeletedUser114642

Of course.

Hahahah,I just had to register on this stupid forums where everyone talks cr*p..

this sedir dude is from Croatia,just saying hahahah
intruder from our past world where he shares some hard feelings towards KuljaniCS

-LoL-

DeletedUser111085

Royale are really doing my swede in!

DeletedUser

Of course you'd say of course.

Do you want me to say I am wrong? Check below.

Yeah sure, if you think i breaking rule about multi accounting just report it, don't make yourself stupid. Maybe we from Royale e don't speak perfect English but at least we playing game better then you. For your information most of Royale are from same country, some from same city and that's it.

You bother changing your most of "mine"s to "my" and forget to change that one. Not consistent with what you claim.

Your style of building arguments is same with Kuljanics. Some of your typing style is the same.

You trying to change the subject to multi accounting as a desperate effort to make people think that I am lying. Apparently you are out of arguments. Usual Kuljanics style.

I don't care about your multi accounting. I care about showing people what is really you and your tribe.

Hahahah,I just had to register on this stupid forums where everyone talks cr*p..

this sedir dude is from Croatia,just saying hahahah
intruder from our past world where he shares some hard feelings towards KuljaniCS

-LoL-

You are trying to wangle words out of me so I reveal myself. How smart you are! Is that all you got?

DeletedUser114642

You got 0 reason to hide your identity from kuljani/royale because this is the first international world we played at.We only played on our homecountry servers mostly and that would be .ba,.hr I guess (most of us that created this tribe on w71)

So ur probably someone from tribe Wanted,otherwise I don't get it why would you want to play James Bond with us..

RIP in piece. ^_^

DeletedUser

This Sedir guy is actually Kul tigin who use Bot whenever they are making OP and he is actually the one who uses multi accounts.

I dont know why he is using 2 accounts in game and using BOT to his advantage what a shame...

rodelxxz

Obviously Kul'tigin or some rival on other worlds. Clearly this guy is so BUTTHURT! haha! Please Get over it dude. ;) Don't you have a job or something? Maybe a Girlfriend whatsoever coz all you have been doing is burning kuljaniCS with INSIGNIFICANCE. Go to Rehab bro, To smooth things up for you<3 Love lots Rodel.

@LifeGoeson
Your name says it all dude. Please move on. <3 Hahaha! Obviously I was not big factor on Nobling you as I nobled Only well like 7 or 8. I was out this week so( Had alot of activities at school and finals this coming week) , you recapped like half of it. But I am so Pro that I nobled you with 3Nobleman ;) I know you guys love me on H3rlihy account for that. :* Hugs and Kisses from Rodel.

Life Goes On.

@Sedir----->>Most of ROYAL core Players are from BOSNIA so they probably have same way when Speaking english. <3 They're english is not perfect but definitely enough to understand if you have average intel. ;) + Campo has been posting here for quite sometime lol, you FLAME him for multi accounting when you have no valid proof you have but not significant. While OBVIOUSLY you are the one with multi accounts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.