SCUM voted 'Best in Bed'. <-- True Story

Stotty2009

And if I remember I will do another one, so there is no arguing about stats ... peace at least ...

dfix

Haha you guys are so funny, this stats are all chip propaganda for the fools,

First there is no base for putting this tribes together, second you didn't put all of the dismissed SCUM members.

Can't take the reality can you?

like SCUM fail under Maurice Salem's syndrom and start war with you without preparations...you failed under same syndrom and provoke war with pRo

This is true to a point, our mistake was to trust vaan and come to his aid.

Side 1:
Tribes: Rally
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SCUM
Players: GrandDragon flukenz MR RED strike raider (as he had quit I'v added the 33 villages he lost to Rally in and out of SCUM)

Timeframe: 24/11/2009 00:00:00 to 30/12/2009 22:00:54

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 289
Side 2: 84
Difference: 205

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: pRo SCUM
Players: GrandDragon flukenz strike raider

Side 2:
Players: Suryt Bourbon1 knife75 john corbit theignorantmasses joepathan keoy fkato

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 294
Side 2: 261
Difference: 33

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,746,420
Side 2: 2,147,514
Difference: 598,906

image.php

Since Rally still has MR RED gifting villages to him, and is controlled by Rally.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=178798

dfix

You can post as many stats as you like Toby, they are not acceptable and unrealistic.

DeletedUser

You can post as many stats as you like Toby, they are not acceptable and unrealistic.

I must say the same things for your stats.
At least I provide evidence to back up our statements, which is unfortunately not the case for you guys, you only point fingers and cry like babies :lol:

DeletedUser

I must say the same things for your stats.
At least I provide evidence to back up our statements, which is unfortunately not the case for you guys, you only point fingers and cry like babies :lol:

That has been my point since the beginning of the thread. Anyways, dfix doesn't seem to have any proof, as I have clearly provided proof for the reason these stats belong in this thread.

dfix

As this thread is the SCUM declaration on Rally NERD and some other tribe that I don't remember it's name , and from the begining of it pRo denied taking part in it (I can quote pro's members saying that but I rather you deny it first), and when you see fit you bring in tribes to your liking with no approve from either side of the war (SCUM leadership will not make a jock of itself).

The same thing you say about MR RED we say about some players that you add to the stats (I'm talking about pRo), accounts controlled by vaan that for saving his miserable skin gives their villages to pRo.

But we don't bother start this arguments, and everyone knows why.
It's a shame that you can't take the fact that we are doing better on the SCUM front then you are doing against us, and you do fairly well.

fighting0030.gif

Rally will keep on posting It's stats, if SCUM's leadership has a comment about them we will be happy to reply.

I have proved my arguments, all of the "inactives" that keep on gaining ODA and much more as anyone can see in the posts, it is a pity you can't read the truth even when it is in front of you eyes.

But then again it is very hard to blame you, you declared on what was in your mind an easy prey and fined an hungry lion, takes time to adapt.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As this thread is the SCUM declaration on Rally NERD and some other tribe that I don't remember it's name , and from the begining of it pRo denied taking part in it (I can quote pro's members saying that but I rather you deny it first)

As you don't remember the name of the original tribe, it is clear that you do not pay attention to the first post of the thread. I quoted it for you along with the war stats. As I posted earlier in this thread, pRo is and always has been on the same side of SCUM since SCUM declared. I see fit to post war stats including my tribe here when I please.
Please, go quote pRo members saying we aren't a part of it. I will quote the conversation I had with SCUM where I said pRo wanted to be a part of the declaration.

But we don't bother start this arguments, and everyone knows why.
It's a shame that you can't take the fact that we are doing better on the SCUM front then you are doing against us, and you do fairly well.

As you can see from my previous post, the stats with pRo and SCUM combined showed that pRo/SCUM were winning against Rally, so you are very much dillusional if you think we aren't doing better than you are vs. SCUM.

I have proved my arguments, all of the "inactives" that keep on gaining ODA and much more as anyone can see in the posts, it is a pity you can't read the truth even when it is in front of you eyes.

It's funny, because I included all those inactives in the stats. I also included all the members that you dismissed from Rally when they started losing villages. And guess what? We are still winning.

Side 1:
Tribes: pRo SCUM ~RIP~
Players: GrandDragon flukenz

Side 2:
Players: Suryt Bourbon1 knife75 john corbit theignorantmasses joepathan keoy fkato

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,602
Side 2: 1,600
Difference: 6,002

image.php

Side 1: 385
Side 2: 261
Difference: 124

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 65,226,161
Side 2: 11,876,357
Difference: 53,349,804

image.php

Side 1: 3,643,036
Side 2: 2,147,514
Difference: 1,495,522

image.php

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=178798

As you can see, pRo, ~RIP~, and SCUM are beating Rally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kash2Smash

Haha you guys are so funny, this stats are all chip propaganda for the fools,

First there is no base for putting this tribes together, second you didn't put all of the dismissed SCUM members.

Can't take the reality can you?

um Dfix, stotty took our side kinda :icon_redface: and he did include the dismissed members, i checked them last night, he did. and yeah, they do work so all good :p

DeletedUser

I think you're missing a few extra ex-players of scum.. but the stats are close :) I think the overall war is pretty close.. the original scum vs. rally war on the other hand..

It's interesting that Scum.. a tribe i use to think indestructible and incredible might have been finished by now had pro not gotten involved. My personal view on the war is that pro is carrying their side, while scum is straight out getting owned.

DeletedUser

I think you're missing a few extra ex-players of scum.. but the stats are close :) I think the overall war is pretty close.. the original scum vs. rally war on the other hand..

It's interesting that Scum.. a tribe i use to think indestructible and incredible might have been finished by now had pro not gotten involved. My personal view on the war is that pro is carrying their side, while scum is straight out getting owned.

There are only two legitimate ex-players for SCUM, and only one on the Rally front. The one on the Rally front has been deleted and I included the 33 villages from that player, feel free to check if you wish.

SCUM got owned early on when Rally hit inactive players. Now it is pretty much even, which is why you do not see Rally posting 48 hour war stats or 24 hour ones. They prefer to twist things their way.

Now, if I can get a legitimate reason from dfix as to why I "cannot post my war stats here", I will continue to post them, as they show the true depiction of the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kash2Smash

Toby, the war stats are posted by 'last 3 months' yet, its only been 2 months.

Side 1:
Players: Suryt Bourbon1 knife75 john corbit theignorantmasses joepathan fkato

Side 2:
Tribes: SCUM pRo ~RIP~
Players: GrandDragon flukenz MR RED Strike Raider (33 Vills)

Timeframe: 24/11/2009 00:00:00 to 31/12/2009 04:24:05

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,168
Side 2: 2,591
Difference: 1,423

image.php

Side 1: 282 +33= 315
Side 2: 376
Difference: 94

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,597,710
Side 2: 23,055,696
Difference: 14,457,986

image.php

Side 1: 2,651,308
Side 2: 3,575,176
Difference: 923,868

image.php

Not much of a huge difference is there now? time frame is of when the war started. You are leading, but only by 59 villages.

DeletedUser

There are only two legitimate ex-players for SCUM, and only one on the Rally front. The one on the Rally front has been deleted and I included the 33 villages from that player, feel free to check if you wish.

SCUM got owned early on when Rally hit inactive players. Now it is pretty much even, which is why you do not see Rally posting 48 hour war stats or 24 hour ones. They prefer to twist things their way.

Now, if I can get a legitimate reason from dfix as to why I "cannot post my war stats here", I will continue to post them, as they show the true depiction of the war.

Inactives??? come on Toby,,read the first page and say that again.They declared on us so the guys we destroyed could get some fight time.And they got it and were booted because we gave them the old one two and finished with an upper cut!

DeletedUser

Inactives??? come on Toby,,read the first page and say that again.They declared on us so the guys we destroyed could get some fight time.And they got it and were booted because we gave them the old one two and finished with an upper cut!

And coordinated attacks with their account sits :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: pRo SCUM ~RIP~
Players: GrandDragon flukenz

Side 2:
Players: Suryt Bourbon1 knife75 john corbit theignorantmasses joepathan fkato kiurbis

Side 1: 422
Side 2: 263
Difference: 159

image.php

Side 1: 4,012,109
Side 2: 2,166,455
Difference: 1,845,654

image.php

DeletedUser

Why the hell are you guys arguing over who's stats are acceptable and who's aren't?

Let's face it, those who care about this war are mainly those involved, either directly or indirectly - SCUM, NERD, pRo, ~RIP~, Powers, Rally.

- NERD and Rally are going to find their stats "acceptable"
- pRo, SCUM, ~RIP~ are going to find their stats "acceptable"

An outsider would probably find neither set of stats acceptable as they are posted by those involved and (usually) have some sort of bias in them (as can be seen by the intense arguing about it)

As an outsider myself, I find both sets of stats acceptable, as it shows me different viewpoints on one thing. So, please, keep up with the posting of both stats, and although the arguing is quite amusing, it is becoming quite repetitive at this stage.

dfix

Why the hell are you guys arguing over who's stats are acceptable and who's aren't?

Let's face it, those who care about this war are mainly those involved, either directly or indirectly - SCUM, NERD, pRo, ~RIP~, Powers, Rally.

- NERD and Rally are going to find their stats "acceptable"
- pRo, SCUM, ~RIP~ are going to find their stats "acceptable"

An outsider would probably find neither set of stats acceptable as they are posted by those involved and (usually) have some sort of bias in them (as can be seen by the intense arguing about it)

As an outsider myself, I find both sets of stats acceptable, as it shows me different viewpoints on one thing. So, please, keep up with the posting of both stats, and although the arguing is quite amusing, it is becoming quite repetitive at this stage.

happy0065.gif
the voice of reason lol thanks mate I needed someone to take me out of this loop.

Last edited: