The Church

Shoes60

Can the 1st church be destroyed? (by someone attacking it)

The start of this topic says you can destroy a level 1 with 400 Cats, but does that include the 1st church?

DeletedUser

Can the 1st church be destroyed? (by someone attacking it)

The start of this topic says you can destroy a level 1 with 400 Cats, but does that include the 1st church?

Read a few lines down and you would have seen:

"Exception:
There is an exception to the above setup/rules. The very first church that you start with will be a church that has a 6 field radius and is 10 points. This church can not be upgraded at any point. In addition, the original church can't be damaged by catapults.
"

DeletedUser57348

two churches' influence

What effect does two churches have on attacking/defending? I have a village influenced by two churches, it says "Belief: 2" on the right side. Any more advantage to that?

DeletedUser

If one of those church vills gets nobled, you'll still have church protection.

In other words, it doesn't give any extra benefit except some additional insurance that you'll be covered in case you get attacked.

DeletedUser

So if i had 3 church raduis's overlaying one village. Will i only get bonus to 100% attack power or is there extra bonus to %150 or even %200? This church thing honestly doesn't go too well with this game. Should of kept it simple without it. It just makes it easier to snipe a village from someone that worked hard for it. Since they most likely won't be influenced by their church expanding there.

DeletedUser

If you read the post right above yours...

In other words, it doesn't give any extra benefit except some additional insurance that you'll be covered in case you get attacked.

If it overlaps, there is no additional coverage.

DeletedUser

I have a question that can be hard to answer.

Why it got implemented?

DeletedUser

I have a question.

If you attack a village with a church with an army that include catapults & you target the church (not a first church) with the catapults & they destroy it, do the troops in the village you are attacking attack at 50% against your troops you sent with the catapults?

i.e. Do the catapults attack first then the troops or all together?

DeletedUser

I have a question.

If you attack a village with a church with an army that include catapults & you target the church (not a first church) with the catapults & they destroy it, do the troops in the village you are attacking attack at 50% against your troops you sent with the catapults?

Taking Out The Church said:
Attacker Units: 0 0 5000 0 0 2000 0 0 200 800 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2585 0 0 917 0 0 103 414 0 0
Defender Units: 4000 4000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 4000 4000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

50% Sim of same troops said:
Attacker Units: 0 0 5000 0 0 2000 0 0 200 800 0 0
Losses: 0 0 916 0 0 325 0 0 37 147 0 0
Defender Units: 4000 4000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 4000 4000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

So the answer to your question is no, they still defend at 100%.

DeletedUser65470

I have a question. If one of my villages is outside my church radius and send support to my main village(inside church radius) from that village, will my support fight with 100% strength?

ddog456

So if someone sends me suport inside my church radius will it have the same fighting power.

DeletedUser

Yes. Support defends at 100% if your village is within a church radius.

It is the same concept as tech levels as far as support goes.

DeletedUser

Someone try n explain it all in one go.

from what iv read: if u attack a village out side of the church radius it has no effect an attacks at 1OO% still like normal? and all support in my vill is 1OO%.

when would it not be 1OO% for attaking/defending?

DeletedUser

Read this thread from start to finish.

If your village is outside of your church radius, then troops will fight at 50%. Just in case that is too hard to understand.

If you attack with a village that is not covered by a church, your troops will fight at 50%.

If a village you own is being attacked, and it is not covered by a church, your troops will fight at 50%.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if I'm understanding the last couple of posts because it's covered on the first page..

If you support ANY village, it takes up the church of whatever village it's supporting. So if you're supporting churchless barb, you're defending the vil at 50%. That's why spiking vils was so pointless early in the game :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I have a question.

I believe all catapult damage comes after the fight has been resolved. So you can't target the wall with catapults and get a better fighting result, and the same applies to the church.

DeletedUser22924

I believe all catapult damage comes after the fight has been resolved. So you can't target the wall with catapults and get a better fighting result, and the same applies to the church.

but i another attack is arriving the effect will be great, if the cat lower the wall :icon_cool: