W27 Weekly Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

so according to the new weekly,nothing new on the fronts!!!Shadow as we all told is already at the advantage,and slowly killing GR!!
only Light is for me still a suprise!!!!?????
i really realy cannot understand this tribe at all???
You like "?"s and "!"s don't you?

DeletedUser

Intereresting Interview.

A couple of points though if I may.

"By now, we all know about Ephette's offer to GR*FM & FOME, what did you make of this offer?

Well when I originally read it...I thought it was a complete joke. Basically she was scheming to weaken us so that it would be easier to clear us out later. I believe I heard her saying "Better let the smaller tribes squabble with one another, and defeat them at full morale".

Pretty sneaky if you ask me."

The question and reply are just a copy and paste, anyone wanting to verify sboh's answer can check the interview.
I am very interested to know where sboh got the "I believe I heard her saying "Better let the smaller tribes squabble with one another, and defeat them at full morale". " part from, as once again you are attempting to slander our name, by raising false accusations.

So lets have a look at what what was really going on shall we, sboh you maybe forgot about this conversation ? I still have it and can forward it to anyone thats interested in seeing it for themselves.

Ephette on 15.12. at 15:15
How are you ?
sboh on 18.12. at 04:44
Well I'm fine, yourself?
Ephette on 18.12. at 12:19
Well thankyou.
I trust things are moving forward in the tribe ready for next year ?
sboh on 19.12. at 01:30
Yup, I'm personally just building troops for FOME.
Though currently I'm wondering the reason behind this mail, no offense but you don't seem to be the type that sits down and talks about the weather to a fine cup of tea.
Ephette on 19.12. at 09:48
Theres so many things that people do not know about me )
You have probably seen the mail that TarynAshley sent as a reply to the proposal. She was not keen on the idea, but I understand you were definately up for it and infact had been wanting to go after them for awhile ?
sboh on 20.12. at 20:00
Not for a while really. Mainly just after they threw the "We're not afraid of any enemy, because we have God on our side." in my face, I got pretty pissed.
Ever read history possibly? Mainly European? EVERY single war from 1000-1800 A.D. included that damned quote, got many people killed.
Ephette on 20.12. at 20:04
indeed, sad isn't it ((
sboh on 21.12. at 21:51
Quite. Maybe I'm taking it too seriously seeing how it's a game. But either way it really doesn't matter, they won't be around for too long.
So what about you? Finishing up LIGHT I can suspect.
Ephette on 21.12. at 22:01
we're taking it a little easy at the mo to be honest, holiday nearly here so we're putting up our feet early )
sboh on 22.12. at 03:07
Not like you can't afford to lol.
So what holiday do you celebrate? Kwanza? Hannuka? Christmas? Jerry Jimmy the Bunny?
Ephette on 22.12. at 08:13
Christmas - presents etc though i am working on the morning this year
sboh on 24.12. at 09:34
Well that sucks =/
I personally am divulging myself into spiked eggnog, good cheer, music, and Dragon Age.
And of course answering your mail at random intervals, its a habit I've gotten into to not show when I'm online, so I apologize if I don't answer as quick as I should =P
Ephette on 24.12. at 10:47
hehe thats ok, good to hear you're enjoying things :)
sboh on 25.12. at 10:25
I try to, life is far to short to be angry about it all...most things at least.
So Merry Christmas! Hope you have a good one ^_^
Ephette on 25.12. at 21:27
And a Merry Christmas to you, hope its been / being a good one :)
sboh on 27.12. at 03:59
Very good one, may sound childish but I'm greatly enjoying my presents.
Ephette on 27.12. at 12:10
and incoming attacks are presents too I see, interesting choice you guys have made
Ephette on 27.12. at 12:11
As a point on interest, we did have your tribe set as naps, so that we did not interfere in your clearing of FOME, sad to see the choice you made (
sboh on 27.12. at 12:24
Personally I'm unGodly pissed about this choice. I didn't hear any of it until I got a mail about 5 hours ago saying "Attack these targets" A.K.A. sit down and shut up.
Taryn told me nothing of this and that angers me, I thought we were going after FOME just as much as you did. But, the difference isn't really that great just another tribe to attack, and I was stocked up for a war against FOME anyway.
Still pisses me off an incredible amount though. Partly thinking of leaving leadership seeing how they didn't have to discuss changing targets with me.
Sorry...venting.
Ephette on 27.12. at 12:28
who else apart from me are you attacking ?
sboh on 27.12. at 12:30
Well that wouldn't be a good sport to tell you wouldn't it? I may be pissed about being lied to but I'm not going to spoil the fun of finding out.
I mainly sent fakes to the leadership...you have a couple happy fun times in some of the attacks I think though...not sure. You'll just have to communicate with your players and figure it out I guess.
sboh on 27.12. at 12:31
Game is a game...even with a backstabbing bitch of a co-duke.
Ephette on 27.12. at 12:33
so you want to stay on the side of the "back-stabbing bitch of a co-duke" - your words not mine rather than fight the fight that you wanted to in the first place ?
sboh on 27.12. at 12:35
Well you see I'm thinking about that. And honestly I was thinking of asking a place in your ranks. I've thought about it long and hard, really I have, and while I'd want nothing more then to repeatedly noble Taryn on the rim, I can't betray my guildmates.
Yusarus1, probably best friend I have, slim1, same position, I just can't leave them and then turn around and attack.
Ephette on 27.12. at 12:38
We're discussing things on skype chat at the mo, in the end, each individual has made that choice to press that attack key to send troops out. People could of lied and said they are sending attacks out to us, but we can see who has chosen to support their leaders decision in spite of it being something she alone has decided to do.
sboh on 27.12. at 12:41
I suspected as much, and honestly don't blame you. I personally am looking forward to fighting the number 1 tribe on W27, I think it'll be kinda fun even though I may burn in the end.
Like I said before, I won't leave my tribemates, and a tribe is just another tribe to attack...afterwards (if through some miracle of Jesus falling from the sky and banishing you all) if we win, I'm going to execute a massive coup'de'tat against Taryn.
Ephette on 27.12. at 12:44
Ok fair enough, I can understand your position in this, sorry to see the way that things ended up going.
sboh on 27.12. at 12:47
You and me both.
If you wouldn't mind though, could we still talk? I have enjoyed our conversation so far, and would hate to see my co-duke going insane ruin that.
Ephette on 27.12. at 12:49
Absolutely, no probs with chatting now and then.
sboh on 27.12. at 12:51
Fantastic ^_^

sboh on 27.12. at 23:30
Jeez, your guys really like mass-attacking don't you? Might want to work on the noble trains, can easily be figured out...just saying =P
Ephette on 27.12. at 23:32
yup we do like mass attacking.........you guys don't appear to though........
sboh on 27.12. at 23:33
Yeah, apparently not? I don't like fakes unless I'm actually attacking/helping attacking someone. Otherwise I find it sorta redundant and waste of rams that can be better used taking down your walls.
Ephette on 27.12. at 23:35
well as they say, each to their own........
sboh on 27.12. at 23:37
Yup, honestly I don't suspect to win this, so I'm just having fun with it. I think skill level wise we're more then a match, if not greater then most of your players. But alas...fighting someone 20x bigger then us gets us sorta swarmed.
Ephette on 27.12. at 23:38
we.....hmmm which we are you meaning, the whole tribe ?
And if so what do you base your skill level off ?
sboh on 27.12. at 23:41
I'd think the whole tribe possibly, however there are crazier things that could happen. Only time will tell.

sboh on 28.12. at 01:10
Just read your post on the public forums, interesting way you set it. Perhaps I should mention that she didn't force us, she simply gave us targets, as you said "We could've just said we attacked and didn't" While I don't think the highest of her right now, slandering her name on the public forum is a bit excessive.
Ephette on 28.12. at 07:09
sboh on 27.12. at 12:31
Game is a game...even with a backstabbing bitch of a co-duke.
you don't want me top post this then no ? :p
sboh on 28.12. at 07:37
Most likely no, I don't think the highest of her, but the entire world forum I just think is extravagant.
Ephette on 28.12. at 07:47
So where are wars truly won....and lost.
Excuse me for a few )

- Edited out a bit of the general chat, this would of been kept private if not for the fact that again the enemy tribe is saying that we were merely waiting for them to grow a bit larger before nobling them. The offer that was made to you was genuine, any of our leadership can verify that from the chats we had on skype, however whats done is done, and your tribe will end up being just another of those that tried to go to war with us.

DeletedUser

"Intereresting Interview"
Thank you, I didn't expect you'd say something like that, we never really met eye to eye {nudge}.
Seeing that conversation I am acually a little disappointed of sboh, and I'm sure TA will be too.

DeletedUser

Ephette on 15.12. at 15:15
Ephette01

You have 2 forum accounts. :eek: and not big difference o_O possible alias? :icon_razz:

Edit: Sorry if I uncovered you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ephette01

post_old.gif
#12 2009,September 6th, 19:14 Top
progress.gif
<Still me, I forgot my email password so had to make a new log in>

- Posted in the weekly countdown that I do last September.

Sboh

Funny

Wow Ephette, and here I thought we had something special, well seeing how you're letting it all out I guess I should do the same.

Yup, that mail is definitely true, I definitely said those things, and I'll be damned if I deny it. But there's one thing that I should probably tell you...there is a thing called "lieing". Now you see what this term Lieing is, its when one person such as myself, tells another person such as you, something that is relatively untrue. Now I know this is a very hard thing to grasp, but what I said about Taryn was actually false, I was truly the one that told her "Tell her we'll fight FOME and buy some time before Shadow's inevitable attack". The tribe (including myself) all unanimously voted for us to fight Shadow, there was no forcing at all.

The reason I lied was because I enjoyed our conversations, and it was good strategy. I mean its not like you've been pure as holy water yourself, you'll deny it until you're blue in the face. Whether you all deny it or not I got Ephette's little quote and put it right up, and you guys know it. Anyway you'll never believe me so what does it matter. Right Ephette? However I didn't think you'd have such an ego trip, and you'd be so so insecure, that you'd murder her name across the entire forum.

Then again, you are scared of strong women, I should not of expected anything more.

And I was going to send this mail to you privately, but I figured a doctored version would just end up here anyway so I saved you some time, because I'm nice like that. *pats self on back*

Seeing how I personally believe that arguing on the internet/forum is about as effective as repeatedly bashing one's head against a brick wall, I'm going to say my piece, and then leave, and let your little vultures of players pick it apart while humping your leg. Well your players and Sweeney, he apparently is full aware that releasing his seed on your pant leg gives him favor, or at least will help you decide whether to use lube or not when you grow tired of him.

I do want to mention however that such players as Deciphered, Mikestuntz, winvarwem(however you spell it) and others in your tribe are very good players, you're lucky they joined your tribe, it'd be horrible to see you rimmed.

So, here I press submit reply, flame me as you wish, as they said anonymity is the greatest shield. It would be interesting how many of you would say what you're about to to my face? That would definitely be an interesting experiment to run sometime.

Kudos-
Sboh

DeletedUser

[player]Ephette[/player], the information you were sent via mail was to mislead you. That was the only way we could prepare ourselves to attack [ally]Shadow[/ally]. It was not meant to betray you, it was just our desire to survive and do what we wanted to do.

Also, the decision from the Vote you were sent was different to the one that instead occurred. This is a copy of the poll that was taken in a shared forum thread with [ally]FOME[/ally] and [ally]GR*FM[/ally]:

Who's killing who?
What do you want to do in this dilemma?

Fight GR*FM/FOME
2 Votes (7,14%)

Fight Shadow
20 Votes (71,43%)

Fight for the right to Paaaaarrrtyyyyy (or to fight Shadow on our own terms)
6 Votes (21,43%)

As you can see, the tribe voted for war on [ally]Shadow[/ally] after all. But if we had sent you this information back then...You would most definitely have attacked us. [ally]FOME[/ally] also contributed to the votes, of course.

Yours [player]Slim01[/player] ~ Head Baron Of [ally]GR*FM[/ally]

Another of your lies here, Sboh

"all unanimously voted for us to fight Shadow"

You know that if you keep telling lies, it gets to where noone will believe anything that you say........

Sboh

Ephette didn't you say earlier that "TarynAshley FORCED her players to do it even though they didn't want to."? I am sure I can find it in the forum if you don't want to admit it. And yet to your own admittance you are vindicating Taryn of this.

I find it kind of funny that you're grasping at straws to put me into the ground, I mean looking for "2 people" that said fight against GR*FM/FOME, that's scraping the bottom of the bucket right there. I mean I wrote a good paragraph there, if that is all you can muster for an argument that's pretty sad. To be honest this entire conversation is juvenile, funny, but still pretty stupid that we couldn't say our piece, shake hands, and walk away.

Anyway if it makes you feel good, keep coming with the muckraking, I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

DeletedUser

Juvenile ? Yes thats exactly the word that came to mind as I read the final paragraphs of your previous "rant".

Has your credibility and your ability to sustain a TW related argument really sunk to such depths that you have to revert to playground taunts and adolescent abuses. The rest of your post didn't seem even worthy of a reply, but as you obviously are craving the attention, here you go.

We're also still waiting patiently for you to back your accusations with some concrete evidence. You're quite happy to throw around things that have allegedly been said, seemingly failing to realise that your credibility drops a step lower with every half thought out tirade that you feel necessary to burden us with.

And how much respect does one's tribe hold one in knowing that they have spread such callous lies about their own fellow leaders, in order to add to the enjoyment of a conversation, and because it seemed like a good strategy. Was that really the best argument you could come up with ? Sounded more like the desperate half thought out reasoning of someone whose hanging onto the last vestiges of whatever renown you may of once been held in.

If you want to carry on digging the hole you're in, go right ahead.

Sboh

Woo, see that's how you do it.

You calling me juvenile is definitely funny, seeing how I'm not the one that took a private mail and threw it like confetti across the entire forum like a fairy with pixie dust.

Accusations need evidence? Perhaps I could ask the forum if they’ve seen this post. But seeing how you want empirical evidence, here you go.

Ephette01

You seem to be missing the point that GR*GM decided as a tribe that they wanted to fight FOME, and had been looking for an excuse to do so. This latest action, warring us, was the decision of TarynAshley, something her tribe do not seem to have been given a choice in.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I know what I said there, as you can see from the link I said "something her tribe do not seem to have been given a choice in". There is a difference between do not seem to have been and have not been.

The quote that I allegedly said that I'm waiting to see is

I believe I heard her saying "Better let the smaller tribes squabble with one another, and defeat them at full morale".

- which, you seem to have forgotten, was the quote I pulled you up on when I first gave my feedback on the most recent weekly. However yet again you seem to be rather keen to throw other accusations around rather than being able to back up your own words.

DeletedUser

I think it is time that both of you lay this to rest. Nothing is going to be accomplished if you continue this arguing. Allow the conflict to be kept on the battlefield and not here.

Ephette, you have spoken some untruths. However, I admit you were led astray with incorrect information. I kept quiet about it, even though I knew you were smearing my reputation in this forum, because I found out about yours and sboh's correspondence. It is ultimately what the forum is for, in any case, and some people are better at using it for such than are others.

There will be no more posts from the leaders of GR*FM in this forum. So, if you wish to have the last say in this matter, by all means go ahead. I am sure you and your tribe will continue to find success as we come to the final days of W27.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right, I am reclaiming this thread for its intended purpose. Comments for today's Weekly should (hopefully) follow.

DeletedUser

I am sorry about not doing the maps are comics, you will know why I haven't done them tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Well Zarin, I will be truthful. I never read the Weekly, in fact, I never knew it existed before my interview back in November. I dislike the public forum and do try to avoid it. However, my curiosity does seem to have gotten the better of me, and I find myself looking over the Weekly every so often. This week was one of those times, and I thought I would oblige and let you know that I did.

DeletedUser

PLEASE ZARIN DONT STOP POSTING THE WEEKLY
this is one of the only reasons i wisit these forums, each monday i am happy to read it, i appreciate and enjoy it :)

if you need something to be written just ask (i wrote a few articales but i dont really know what to write about - give a topic and i will write one)

i read every issue of it and i do enjoy it most of the time,
good : it gives a view of the world and i wait for it every week
bad : it doesnt tell the whole storry, for example the grfm and shadow war started after a chit chat betwean eph and tyran - it would be interesting if you could have presented shadow's side for example why the ultimatum, what was the reason from shadow's side, maybe ask same info from grfm (and if they choose not to comment the write it), like a real jurnalist..