Awesomest CM Ever
- Reaction score
Update to version 8.290
Our next update will be released on the 4th of July. This week, we have a total of four improvements for the Dynamic Groups feature that have been requested by you, our community!
We humbly ask you to leave some feedback about them in the link at the end of the Changelog and invite you to share your additional wishes for the feature if you feel that something is missing. Additionally, we have some minor improvements for our Mobile Version which contain visual improvements and standardization as well as two small bugs.
- We have added a new filter that will show if there are 'active' or 'inactive' queues for 'Construction', 'Troops', and 'Research'. It will now be possible to find unmanaged villages more easily!
- We have added two new math operators to the Distance filter, > and <. This was a feature that was often requested by our community.
- We added a new filter for Carrying Capacity that should help you in your quest for Mass Scavenging. It allows all the known math operators that we use for other features already. This suggestion was made by our friends at Tribal Wars The Netherlands!
- We added a variable to filter incoming attacks so you can specify the number of various attacks. As above, it will also accept all known math operators. This was originally suggested here, but we added a few more things to it. We hope you'll like it!
- A problem with Emoticons not rendering correctly has been fixed.
If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so over at our feedback topic
Your Tribal Wars Team