Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Diplomacy PnP Library Art 2.jpg
New Diplomacy/ PnP Library
Happy Gaming !​

New Guide Information
Greetings Tribal Wars players.

The original guide links were dislodged when InnoGames migrated over to new forum software. Many of the old guides were outdated and had to be reviewed. I had a choice to walk away from the mess or step in and be a part of the solution. I undertook the project to rebuild the libraries and help our gaming community. Lets hope the forum links do not break again.

I used the original rating system DaWolf85 created to rate articles here as I did not want to change a good system. Its been a lot of work, and fun reading every guide over again. I went through every posting and modified their ratings to match current times. Sadly, some of the links in the old guide were not recoverable and have been take out of this new guide. In addition to fixing the links to each guide, I added and rated guides that were created since the original posting.

This new library encompasses far more than the old Politics and Propaganda (PnP) library. I moved all the leadership guides over here as most of them talk about diplomacy and propaganda. I also went through all the PnP post highlighting the key parts from each dialogue. I read current world forum post and expanded the PnP to include dialogue from current worlds and even added propaganda for the century server, world 100.

I left a link to the original posting created by Javanshir. Most of the links in the old post do not work but you can view comments made from other players. There is also a work around you can do to reach most older articles. Original guide posting.

Happy Gaming!

Disclaimer
This is simply a guides library. I do not own the rights to any guide that is not my original work. If you do not want your work listed here, I will remove it on request. If you have issues with a guide listed in this library, please contact the guides creator. I am not responsible for issues resulting from use of any work linked in this library. Comments on articles are welcome as long as they follow forum policies.

Accessing older articles
There is a fairly simple workaround.

Take for example this link, which is broken and gives a 500 Internal Server Error: https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=6827

Then we look at the thread from which that link was taken: https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/guide-library.197546/

Now, to access the old thread, it is as simple as taking the second link, and replace "/guide-library.197546/" with "6827".

This will in turn auto-complete the link into: https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/beginners-guide.6827/

Note: Link fix does not always work with some older links. You can also Google the desired guide, which works sometimes.

Guide rating system
Each guide is rated on a 0-100 scale. Anything below 70 rating did not make it into the guide list. Here is a breakdown of the original rating system created by DaWolf85.

Ratings System
A. Content
35 point's max
Usability of guide. How well does it teach/help you? Does it go into depth or give a surface idea? Was it understandable, did it require multiple readings to comprehend information?

B. Formatting
20 point’s max
Readability of guide. Did it use proper (or at least understandable) spelling and grammar? Did it define all new terms? Was it organized coherently?

C. Accuracy
25 point’s max
The method/strategy article described. Does it work? Are there better or equally good methods/strategies, and if so, are they explained? Does the guide explain the context in which the strategy is used?

D. Date
20 point’s max
Is the guide up-to-date? Are all numbers, units and buildings inclusive of all new elements (or is it explained why not)? Are any screen shots understandable while using the latest version of software?

Tribal Leadership Guides
I moved all the Leadership guides over to this guides library as every leadership guide has something to say about diplomacy and PnP. There are great points in every leadership guide. Enjoy!

Googly
Leadership For Beginners
Overall rating: 96/100
Last rated: March 12, 2017
Ability level: Beginner
"Do you REALLY want to devote your time, effort and sanity in to leading a tribe, where everything that goes wrong in the tribe will likely blamed on you?" Are we nuts or what? Or, maybe because leaders care about people and their tribes.
A. Quite well written. “Lacks specifics in some cases”, but that can be useful as it doesn’t lead you astray. 33/35
B.
Simple, easy to understand organization. Everything is in spoilers. 20/20
C.
This is pretty much as accurate as a leadership guide can get. If you read everything in it, you will be far better educated about what it means to be a leader and how to go about taking on that responsibility. 25/25
D.
Although its an older article, this is not a guide that goes out of date easily. 18/20

Eiodain
The Tribe (Musings of a Manager)
Overall rating: 87/100
Last rated: March 13, 2017
Tribe profile and identity are very important points.
A. Goes over tribe identity, chain of command, communication, and quality vs quantity. Good topics for any leader. However, some of the topics are just skimmed over and should have more depth. 30/35
B.
Simple, easy to understand organization. There are some grammatical and typo errors but they can be worked around. 14/20
C.
Author points out a truth that leading a good tribe is the hardest thing to do in Tribal Wars. Read this and you will be far better educated about what it means to be a leader and how to go about taking on that responsibility. 23/25
D.
Information in this guide is for the most part timeless. 20/20

Gangnamstein
Requirements to lead
Overall rating: 80/100
Quote of the day: "Don't fear the tribe full of wolves lead by a sheep. Fear the tribe full of sheep lead by a wolf." AG True statement. Thread is a compilation of ways to lead.
A. Goes over tribe identity, chain of command, communication, and quality vs quantity. Good topics for any leader. However, some of the topics are just skimmed over and should have more depth. 28/35
B.
Disjointed in some areas. There are some grammatical and typo errors but they can be worked around. 14/20
C.
Author points out a truth that leading a good tribe is the hardest thing to do in Tribal Wars, Read this and you will be far better educated about what it means to be a leader and how to go about taking on that responsibility. Some disagreements about spending premium points on players. 20/25
D.
Its an older post but most of the information in this guide is timeless. 18/20

Bloodhood
Leadership
Overall rating: 99/100
Ability level: Advanced
This is the best leadership guide around.
A. This is a good guide. It teaches well and brings up some very good points about leading. It’s very thorough and covers almost every aspect of leading, while leaving you with an understanding of how to handle anything that isn’t covered. 35/35
B.
This guide is very well-formatted and is easily understandable. Spoilers do not work but that is not the authors fault. 19/20
C.
This is one of the most useful leadership guides. The amount of information it includes is staggering, and what’s more, all of it is completely accurate. Author mentions the importance of leader having a high score to garner respect, which I agree totally. 25/25
D.
Over three years after this guide’s creation it’s still completely accurate, and it was never even updated. Truth does not age and this may be the best leadership guide crafted. 20/20

Shlomzi
Leading
Overall rating: 88/100
Last rated: March 19, 2017
“Being a leader means your available 16hrs a day
” Unfortunately, this is very true if you want to have a tribe going for its continent (K) or world.
A. This guide teaches extremely well. It explains everything unambiguously and is readable in one sitting. It draws you in, just like a good book. 35/35
B.
It is ridiculously confusing to put your entire guide in a quote. If you want to visibly separate it, use a spoiler. Other than that, this guide is readable. 15/20
C.
Everything here is accurate. Do not agree with not using NAP's, they can be a great propaganda tool. 20/25
D.
Older guide but does not need any updates. 18/20

Warham
Leadership Guide
Overall rating: 89/100
Last rated: March 18, 2017
A. This guide explains leading in an easily understandable format albeit in generalized statements. 31/35
B.
It has decent organization. The guide is readable, although sometimes slightly confusing. 13/20
C.
This guide picks up on a few points other leadership guides pay little attention to, like self-analysis and paying attention to your surroundings. 25/25
D.
This guide is not in need of any updates. 20/20

Propaganda and Spying
Iron Lady
The Art and Magic of Spying
Overall rating: 94/100
Ability level: Intermediate
Do you really want to be a super sleuth?
A. Quite well written. History part is a fun read. Interesting tie into magic and spying. Detailed in some areas, general in others. 32/35
B.
Simple, easy to understand organization. Grammar is good. Everything is in spoilers. 20/20
C.
This is a very fun read on a controversial topic. Some may not like the idea of not being able to catch most spies. 22/25
D.
This is not a guide that goes out of date easily. 20/20

Tic Toc
Propaganda
Overall rating: 95/100
Last rated: March, 17, 2017
Just a great read.
A. This guide explains and teaches about propaganda in simple terms. It’s a very well-written guide. 35/35
B.
The guide is fairly well-organized. The headers are a little inconsistent and confusing. Other than that, it’s readable. 15/20
C.
If you follow this guides examples your PnP will certainly improve and you can make good PnP. 25/25
D.
This guides information is timeless. 20/20

burns
Intelligent posting and skills rating
Overall rating: 86/100
"Players that adapt and learn this game constantly and can consistently outplay any opponent. Communication, community, optimization, and lust for war are the four point that define the strength of a tribe. People BS, its up to you to expose them so they looks foolish.”
I agree with every point.
A. This is a well-written guide. It gets to the point, and conveys everything it needs to to get the point across. 35/35
B.
The guide is not separated very well, but it is still readable. It could do with some better separation and use of headers and spoilers. 14/20
C.
This guide has a lot of really good information. Written from a world 1 player. Tribe membership has been reduced so some points are dated but concepts are solid for any tribe. 20/25
D.
Despite all the examples being old, they are still very good examples of effective PnP. The guide could be helped by some newer examples, but the guide is still good as is. 17/20

Propaganda Videos
These game videos are incredibly funny to watch. They also make excellent propaganda tools against a tribe your warring. Simply send this to them after you have won a big battle, especially the, “I am not a farm!” video

Incredibly Funny Video on Farming. From Travian but Good for TW. Get ready for a laugh!!
I am not a farm!

Adolph Hitler Plays Tribal Wars. Really awesome video.
Hitler’s last stand

Adolph Hitler steals Kraken from Chuck Norris. Never steal from Chuck!
Never steal from Chuck

Adolph Hitler finds out Chuck Norris is coming. I cried laughing so hard.
Chuck Nukes Hitler

Worlds 1 to 100 Politics and Propaganda (PnP)
This part is from the old Politics and Propaganda guide created by "Javanshir". This upgraded guide has fixed all the broken links and shortened some dialog for easy reading. Some of the PnP posts are really good and there reading will enhance your game play. I went through every PnP posing and highlighted key points. I also am monitoring current worlds and their PnP statements, which great posts will be added to this guide. I even have a PnP statement for the century world (W100). W100 might be a barn burner. If you have a PnP post you would like to see in this library then send me a forum message.

My experience has shown its generally diplomacy and PnP, not steel and armor that wins worlds. Lets see what propaganda we can put forth.

Worlds 1-10
World 1
Jester

Another War announcement.

“Dragons are always drinking the free beer before anyone else can get any, and they eat all the pizza except for the slices with the big dried anchovies on that no one else wants.” Now here is how you tell a tribe your coming for them!

pokehoe
WL vs Hell

Cookie Monster (Hell) came back to eat all the cookies.

World 2
Lokinder

ES Lords and the ever expanding war.
“They have shown they do not honor each other's agreements. They often do not honor their own. And there is a fury building against them for this!” This is what happens when you do not honor your agreements!

Grimlock
The World
Telling someone their math is manure should get the blood going. Back in the early days of TW it took up to 7 years to win your world. In todays fast paced world that is a feat unto itself.

World 3
Topolino
Coward!
"They displayed the worst kind of cowardice and treason I could expect on this little game." Ah, I think someone got a knife in the back!

World 4
waterdrinker
World War
"Just in case your worried, I still consider you a friend." Only in Civil Wars. But then again, are they civil?

World 5
Thana Nightshade

Long Story but Stranger than Fiction
“Now through the "training exercises" I did pull a couple of good kills and really good defenses. Well, my guys in ASR pulled off a fabulous timed attack on a guy who had been attacking us and was bigger than any of us, though his tribe was about our size.” Shows how important pre-war training exercises are to prep for war. Warning, long read.

Worlds 11-20
World 13
devil667

SFA & NOPE Vs. 300 and family
“So doesn't matter if we win or we win, either way it will be fun for us and pain for them. Be afraid! be very afraid!” Now this is how you approach a war!

PeRvIs
A Note to Fallen40 . . .
The word “elite” gets tossed around way to much.
“I am the leader of the REV family. Rest assured, were not noobs. Were elite. You have to have found the balance of troops/points in order to join, which is 1 troop for every 3 points.” You have to be kidding me.

Worlds 21-30

World 24

Lokinder
A tale of, "Oh no."
“Like a drunkard who finds a coin which burns a hole in his pocket until spent, these new warriors absolutely must slam themselves home into someone.” Great Middle Age rhetoric!

The Killed Angels -- ESL against TKA;
“It is the way of war for the strong to lay waste to the weak.” Unless the weak lay in waiting...

PeRvIs
Back To The Grave . . .
“Undead members have until 12:00 server time, 30th September, 2008 within which to leave the tribe or face complete annihilation. No mercy, no quarter, no remorse.” Okay. Now that is a declaration of war.

World 26
PeRvIs

MCD – War Machine !!??? !
“And he thought he was our equal.” What a kick.

World 30
vpar2

=SK=, propaganda, and W30.
“Vigilance is key.” Yes it is.

Worlds 31-40
World 33
PeRvIs

Dirt...
“If there is a lesson to be taken home. Its just this. Do not be dirt any more than you can help it. Dirt gets trampled on.” Dust off the dirt off and move on!

World 36
Killion81

For Leon!
“There is no more noble a quest than the quest for Leon!” All hail Leon!!

World 39
Cyrano

Can't get no satisfaction
“Early game it is hard to get the character of some tribes and some players.” Seems likely spies were used to get the information in this propaganda!

Hybrid Soul
Dossier: Respect For The Dead-as General B. Dover with
“A condolences letter for a player just removed from the game.” Priceless.

Undead Billy Mays
Rx4U Announcement
“We have earned our respect.” Lasting respect has to be earned, not given.

Rx4U
Public Meeting - Rx4U Style!-
“Ladies and Gentlemen... and Colpo! I present to you... Your Roastmaster.” Its nice to see pictures and good rhetoric to get your point across.

Tic Toc
The Clock is Ticking-as Tic Toc Goes The Clock
“Tic Tic goes the clock....” Countdown clock does not work but idea is awesome.

00:00:00 Times Up - Rx4U Declare!-as Tic Toc Goes The Clock
“Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it.” Straight out of the Matrix but the words do the job.

Hybrid Soul
Politics & Power- A-21 is Born!-with Undead Billy Mays
“I love the smell of PnP in the morning.” Now that is a great one line PnP.

PeRvIs
Satisfaction Guaranteed . . . .
“Are you having career troubles ? Your grades aren't what you want them to be ? Your dog wont stop peeing on your carpet?” Could not stop laughing!

PeRvis
Who wants to join a gangbang? - A guessing game
“Now there’s a reason why I always refer to rank 1 as "the poisoned chalice" and prefer to not have this spot.” Yep. Top tribe always has a target on its back.

World 40
h0llygh0st

Apathy declares 'war' on the following
“We declare a 'state of preferred targets with some tribes and their allies.” Pre-war declaration, maybe a previous grudge.

World 41-50
World 43
Harbinger297

Nuts Get Small in the Frost...
“We need fire, flames, war and good times.” And maybe some rock and roll!

Harbinger297
FRST Vs Nuts!: The motion picture
Now that is dedication making a motion picture to tell your enemy its over.

World 49
K-Magic

Paper Tigers
“think by anyone's standards, as an opening ops, that was a staggering failure.” Timing has to be just right.

Javanshir
War, War Never Changes
“The Time has come to guide the Killing Hand.” Poetry in motion.

Worlds 51-60
World 51
LordKylar

Completely Unfair
“tbh if he insists on trying to take me out then i wont go down without a fight.” Now that is the right attitude to have in this game. TW is not Candy Crush Saga.

World 52
DEiiTY
Breaking the law-
"With One Last Shot Please rise for Honourable Judge Im Not Trollin. On trial for war crimes.” I love it.

-M A R I O-

Ni Ni Ni NiNi
“The fact of the matter now though girls & boys is that time is not on our side.” Time plays to no favorites.

World 55
-Noir

All Things Are Temporal
“We present to you with great pleasure a pleasant chronicle of lulz.” Its just fun having comical artwork as a declaration of war.

World 56
Javanshir

Do You Hate Your Neighbors?
“Well we here at Isolation want to share something with you.” Nice video declaration of war.

Rukoh
What's on the cards.
“We will prove to the world how a barbwhoring tribe has no business being ranked number one. Great artwork and true statement.” Taking barbs does not win wars.

I hope I get Old before I die
“This is a war game and a tribe not at war is not a tribe.” Ah, but is not timing everything!

World 57
Hybrid Soul

Medication Time...-as Perpetual Motion
“We at HEAD respect it is a bit too early to start talking smack.” I love the smell of smack in the morning, almost as much as my morning cup of Java!

One Last Shot
Infection Keeps On Spreading
“ANY tribe who recruits ANY ~EPIC~ member who we declared on, will inherit the war that we started against ~EPIC~.” Refuges are still targets in my book.

Homer has Caught a Disease!
“This, was the beginning of a fueled vengeance.” Revenge is a dish best served “COLD.”

Worlds 61-70
World 61
Javanshir

View From the Crowd
“Warning: Here be Opinions” Arr. Bring it mate!

World 62
Matthew West

Rabid Squirrels Running Wild
“Now takeit seems to be a funny bunch.” Great artwork!

Lambezz
Org Declares on .......
“We have no real reason to declare except we do not like Undy.” Never good to declare war when you have no purpose or direction.

One Last Shot
Operating the Controls
“Today we bring you an exclusive look inside Agency Headquarters.” Interrogations are brutal. Good spies do not crack under pressure.

A badly Organized declaration on an Organization
“All that is left to say is, you ain't no Neo. And so...” The ONE

World 68
asalamalakum

Merry Christmas from NADs
“Twas the night before war, when all through the world. Not a player was stirring, in a ball we were all curled.” Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle on the way! Great Rhetoric.

An Emperical Study of War and Hugging on W68
“But I digress, we are talking about 'Hugging'.” Hugging in TW? Not without a sharp dagger in one hand!

Worlds 71-80
World 72
Velibor

"Oh ya it took us a total of 2 hours to get a spy in The #1 tribe in the world and get private access to their hidden forums..." Just reading through the links made me laugh. You all can see a deadly spy at work.

World 73
by i4i.

Random Reservations
"When the Earth is sick, the animals will begin to disappear, when that happens, The Warriors of the Rainbow will come to save them." - Chieftain Sitting Nauz. Better war declarations are hard to find.

World 77
TG Smurf

Overthrowing The RoyalE's
"Rise and Shine." Nice artwork.

World 81-90
High Performance Server
PeRvIs

The Antics Of The Inferior
“Scorched Earth has spoken.” War wisdom.

World 83
Nicki Manaj

Drama Wars - The GOATs Awaken
"Relations were strained and emotions were running high." Great propaganda.

World 84
Epic Pandas

A Snake in the Grass
"We aren't going to beat around the bush and try to be diplomatic about all your scheming and conniving." BAM. Right between the eyes!

Worlds 91-99
World 91
TheBarbarian

CORP Declares - And a Message
“Back in the glory days there was plenty of PnP to keep you on your toes, along with declarations that turned into essays, which were well thought out and written and being done so every week.” Its up to our Tribal Wars community to bring back great oratory declarations. Cannot blame anyone but ourselves. Lets get going people.

World 92
SHAGAN888

Spread the love “War Declaration”
Great war declaration video. On par with the propaganda of old.

imkevin2515
In my day, these forums were called "Propaganda"
“Several have offered to spy for us but I told them that I thought 11 spies already was enough... “ As a former game spy and writer of the "spy guide" I am LMAO

World 93
Coming soon

World 94
Coming soon

World 95
mattcurr
Something Fishy?
"Players being blamed for hacking? Flaming back and forth..." The hate is swelling! Soon the path to the dark side will be complete! lmao

World 100 {{The century server}}
World 100 brings with it memories from millions of players. Friendships from old, rekindled, new bonds formed, will all be a part of world 100. Steel, clashing against steel, pen and words battling for an upper hand. Game play and comrade reaching heights not seen since the old worlds. These are the elements that will be in world 100.

Will it be tribes and players of old that win the crown. Or, will it be new tribes and unknown heroes that call others to kneel before them.

World 100 is special. Few games make it this far. Premium points will take a back seat to the level of play on this very special world. Sharpen your swords and words for this epic adventure.
Axe and Sword 1.jpeg

Last edited: